Wheel setup help

Related:
Create New Tag

12/21/2008 3:02 PM

Grape Profiles laced to Black gsports sounds sick right. well danscomp doesnt have black gsports and anywhere else i have to pay $100 for each gsport rim. im not sure if i should say fuck it or look for another rim, but i really like the gsports. Help please

|

What time is it when you go to the dentist? Tooth hurty

12/21/2008 3:07 PM

what kinda gsports? and yeah thats a sick set up for rims..

|

FI

12/21/2008 3:07 PM

That does sound sick...

You're probably not willing to give up the Ratchet hub, but Odyssey closeout store (it's down right now) did have some 48h Ribcages for 50$...if you're willing to wait...the Ratchets will be out in 48h..

Sorry...that's all I got.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/21/2008 3:11 PM

nah ppl sorry for being un clear. haha. I got grape profile hubs and i was going to lace them to black ribcages. the ribcages from gsport are like 60 bucks on danscomp but they dont have black. so if i try to get them somewhere else in black they are 94 bucks. Fukin gay. So im in a dilemna

|

12/21/2008 3:13 PM

ohhh i see...ha 48 hole right??

|

FI

12/21/2008 3:13 PM

originalstyle wrote:

nah ppl sorry for being un clear. haha. I got grape profile hubs and i was going to lace them to black ribcages. the ribcages from gsport are like 60 bucks on danscomp but they dont have black. so if i try to get them somewhere else in black they are 94 bucks. Fukin gay. So im in a dilemna

Buy the black ribcage from wherever and skip a few meals to make up for it. Don't take your girlfriend out to that fancy restaurant anymore.

|

12/21/2008 3:17 PM

originalstyle wrote:

tibug wrote:

Buy the black ribcage from wherever and skip a few meals to make up for it. Don't take your girlfriend out to that fancy restaurant anymore.

haha. i cant cus my profiles are 36 hole. so i need black 36 hole ribcages. see how fuked i am.

|

12/21/2008 3:18 PM

originalstyle wrote:

haha. i cant cus my profiles are 36 hole. so i need black 36 hole ribcages. see how fuked i am.

Oh ya you're fucked.

|

12/21/2008 3:21 PM

any suggestions for rims. i was thinkn purple rain hazard lites. that would look sick on grape profiles

|

12/21/2008 3:22 PM

Yeah those are good rims. And I agree it'd look sick as fuck

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

12/21/2008 3:26 PM

originalstyle wrote:

any suggestions for rims. i was thinkn purple rain hazard lites. that would look sick on grape profiles

Those are sweet...and don't think of them as "Lite." Because they're really not that light...which means they're also pretty strong...stronger than most people think.

|

12/21/2008 3:42 PM

originalstyle wrote:

that sounds sick

|

FI

12/21/2008 3:44 PM

7ka
nub

|

12/21/2008 4:02 PM

asherxien wrote:

7ka
nub

thats just foolish

|

12/21/2008 6:08 PM

dude just get a sevenka or a hazard lite pice wise , i got profile rasta hubs laced up to a hazard lite in the back and its been great so far

|

live fast ride faster

12/21/2008 7:00 PM

lace the profile hub to a black proper or demo rim they hold up really well

|

skateboards use wood which comes from trees so in a way the skaters ruin our planet want something getto on your bike then buy a set of plegs
WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE
http://www.youtube.com/user/Eabmx

12/21/2008 7:28 PM

mitchthompsonrideskink wrote:

lace the profile hub to a black proper or demo rim they hold up really well

yeah i have the demo rim and i love it becus it is super strong but i would like to have a wider rim, like a gsport or hazard lite

|

12/21/2008 7:33 PM

originalstyle wrote:

yeah i have the demo rim and i love it becus it is super strong but i would like to have a wider rim, like a gsport or hazard lite

The Eclat Bondis come to mind...haven't heard anything about them, but they're pretty wide, and from the looks of the rest of the eclat stuff, they're probably good.

|

12/21/2008 8:37 PM

purple rain hazard lites r sick i wanted one but couldnt find em and then i ordered a diff rim and now there everywhere. fuckin gay!

|

12/21/2008 9:01 PM

i love my hazard rim enough said

|

12/21/2008 9:56 PM

get 2 white fly front rims. that would look legit. with grey ti spokes and purple nipples. most mint wheels ever.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/22/2008 8:47 AM

you cant cross lace the flys, only the back ones cross lace. plus like three people in my town have profiles laced to flys and it just aint right

|