Wheel slipping when grinding

Related:
Create New Tag

4/24/2014 5:30 PM

It always seems to slip whenever I grind. I tighten the crap outta it but within maybe 3-4 grinds it rubs on my frame. How do I fix this? Do I need a lock washer somewhere? Thanks

|

4/24/2014 5:38 PM

Try the search bar. I know for fact I have posted the solution to this on atleast 5 different threads over the past few months.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

4/24/2014 5:51 PM

Why is everyone on this forum a dick to you?wassat

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/24/2014 5:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/24/2014 5:55 PM

Do you have the washers on your axle in between the frame/axle nut on your side without the peg? that can cause slippage.

Edit- not having it can cause slippage, sorry.

|

4/24/2014 6:08 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Not trying to be a dick to him, but this thread pops up atleast twice a month and always gets the same answer. Its worse than the "what grip" threads.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

4/24/2014 6:14 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Yeah sadly ha, but only on the last 2 forums. But I don't mind too much just cuz it's a forum site and it doesn't matter

|

4/24/2014 6:15 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Do you have the washers on your axle in between the frame/axle nut on your side without the peg? that can cause slippage.

...more

Without pegs I put one in the inside my washer and dropout, with pegs I don't use any

|

4/24/2014 6:17 PM

Stocksy wrote:

saltyjax139 wrote:

Yeah sadly ha, but only on the last 2 forums. But I don't mind too much just cuz it's a forum site and it doesn't matter

Now I wish I would have been a dick.

|

4/24/2014 6:19 PM

Stocksy wrote:

saltyjax139 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Why? Your being such a dick lol i don't understand it. The only reason people talk shit over forums is because they know they would be to much of a pussy to say it to my face

|

4/24/2014 6:26 PM

saltyjax139 wrote:

Why? Your being such a dick lol i don't understand it. The only reason people talk shit over forums is because they know they ...more

^ Now I see why people are dicks... Take EVERYTHING people say to you on this site as a gain of salt. Good or bad. None of it matters. Relax! Most of this is not worth getting into a typing war over!

|

YouTube

4/24/2014 6:31 PM

saltyjax139 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

saltyjax139 wrote:

Why? Your being such a dick lol i don't understand it. The only reason people talk shit over forums is because they know they ...more

Why do I wish I would have been a dick?
"It's a forum site and it doesn't matter"
If it doesn't matter, then log off and dont come back. Im sure its done nothing but help you, so be grateful.

When was I being a dick? When I told you to use the search bar? Didn't realize you were as sensitive as my little sister at bedtime. I was trying to help you. You would have found your answer without any wait, and would have even typed less. All while NOT CLUTTERING THE FORUMS with the same thread.

Yes, i was definitely talking shit. And if you have a problem with it, you can come to my doorstep and i will tell you TO YOUR FACE to use the searchbar and that I wish I would have been a dick.

Anything else?

|

4/24/2014 6:33 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

saltyjax139 wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

^ Now I see why people are dicks... Take EVERYTHING people say to you on this site as a gain of salt. Good or bad. None of it ...more

I know man that's what I'm saying ha. I think it's sorta stupid to argue over a forum is what I'm saying. You get nothing out of it. Thanks for not being a dick stocksy lol

|

4/24/2014 6:37 PM

Now that youve proved you know how to act your shoe size, can you please provide me some links that directly answer the questions I asked in both of these threads?
Photo

Photo

|

4/24/2014 6:37 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

saltyjax139 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Why do I wish I would have been a dick?
"It's a forum site and it doesn't matter"
If it doesn't matter, then log off and dont ...more

lolol the reason i use this forum is for help! i posted this topic for a reason, not to be stupid. and how were you helping me if you didnt answer MY forum, not yours.and you should be the one logging off the forum if you just go on OTHER peoples forums and act like a dick. if you have nothing good to say, dont say anything at all. thanks,nuff said

|

4/24/2014 6:38 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Now that youve proved you know how to act your shoe size, can you please provide me some links that directly answer the ...more

this is EXACTLY the same things you said to me so i have the right to say it to you

|

4/24/2014 6:41 PM

saltyjax139 wrote:

I know man that's what I'm saying ha. I think it's sorta stupid to argue over a forum is what I'm saying. You get nothing out ...more

No problem man. I'm not trying to kiss your ass or anything but I just noticed that everybody's been bashing you lately and that's not cool.

|

YouTube

4/24/2014 6:45 PM

Stocksy wrote:

^ Now I see why people are dicks... Take EVERYTHING people say to you on this site as a gain of salt. Good or bad. None of it ...more

saltyjax139 wrote:

I know man that's what I'm saying ha. I think it's sorta stupid to argue over a forum is what I'm saying. You get nothing out ...more

Stocksy wrote:

No problem man. I'm not trying to kiss your ass or anything but I just noticed that everybody's been bashing you lately and ...more

yeah thanks dude. its not like im trying to go on this forum to argue, its so it can help me with my issues. i couldve used the search bar like tim said but its no reason to argue about it. thanks dude

|

4/24/2014 6:45 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Now that youve proved you know how to act your shoe size, can you please provide me some links that directly answer the ...more

saltyjax139 wrote:

this is EXACTLY the same things you said to me so i have the right to say it to you

Difference is, there are no threads that answered the questions I asked. I can pull up five right now that answer your question. Never once was I dick to you either. I advised you to use the search bar so you dont make un needed threads that are reoccurring on these forums and piss off other members. But apparently that "doesn't matter" to you, which is both disrespectful and ignorant towards the people you are asking for help. After you made that clear, I stated I wish I would have been a dick.

So you go and bump two threads for no reason and clutter the forum even more. Why? Because your butthurt that someone didnt like what you did and had a better solution for you. I would tell you to act your age not your shoe size, but im assuming theyre both pretty low.

|

4/24/2014 6:53 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

saltyjax139 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Difference is, there are no threads that answered the questions I asked. I can pull up five right now that answer your ...more

when i said it doesnt matter i was referring to when people talk shit or whatever on forums and it doesnt matter to me as in it doesnt effect me emotionally as it would in person. i wouldnt ever want to be disrespectful to other members, i have no reasin to. and dude, im 2 years younger than you....

|

Photo
|

Also, before you bash my thread because youre butthurt, read it. The link you posted gave me a review on Fit FAF tires, it did NOT compare FAF and FAF-Ks.

I hate to be the one to go around bashing people over the internet, but this kid(?) is the definition of ignorant.

Photo

|

4/24/2014 6:54 PM

and idk why u think im so "butthurt" lol i dont know you so it doesnt make me mad. its just retarted to argue over forums thats all

|

4/24/2014 6:55 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Also, before you bash my thread because youre butthurt, read it. The link you posted gave me a review on Fit FAF tires, it did ...more

and im not the one calling you dumbfuck. your emberassing yourself a little bit there in my eyes

|

4/24/2014 7:01 PM

saltyjax139 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Difference is, there are no threads that answered the questions I asked. I can pull up five right now that answer your ...more

saltyjax139 wrote:

when i said it doesnt matter i was referring to when people talk shit or whatever on forums and it doesnt matter to me as in ...more

My mistake then. I thought you were saying it doesn't matter if you clog the forums.

I dont like being put on spot for "talking shit" and "being a dick" for telling someone to use the search bar after I personally have answered this exact thread in detail multiple times. Its common sense and I was trying to help you, even if I didn't directly answer your question, I was telling you to use the search bar where you would find a thread or two that I wrote a multi-paragraph reply on ways to solve this problem.

Trying to make me out as a hypocrite by bumping my old threads that there are no other threads that answer my questions is just plain stupid. And then giving me a link that still didn't answer my question is even more stupid.

|

4/24/2014 7:05 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

saltyjax139 wrote:

when i said it doesnt matter i was referring to when people talk shit or whatever on forums and it doesnt matter to me as in ...more

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

My mistake then. I thought you were saying it doesn't matter if you clog the forums.

I dont like being put on spot for ...more

you know what? im done arguing so im just gonna apologize... we good?

|

4/24/2014 7:06 PM

saltyjax139 wrote:

and idk why u think im so "butthurt" lol i dont know you so it doesnt make me mad. its just retarted to argue over forums ...more

If its retarded to argue over the forums, why did you go
out of your way to make me look like a hypocrite in my threads?

Yes I am calling you a dumbfuck, because you are acting like one.

Mind you, im a "pussy" and wont "say it to your face". Dont act like you havent drawn out any name calling.

I personally dont care if I argue on a forum, I will call you out on your shit arguing or not, in person or not.

|

4/24/2014 7:09 PM

saltyjax139 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I dont like being put on spot for ...more

saltyjax139 wrote:

you know what? im done arguing so im just gonna apologize... we good?

I dont have a problem with you haha. I just hope you learned a lesson and if not, thats on you. Im not above arguing over the computer, but I am above holding a grudge with someone I dont know.

Anyway, Tim has tests all day tomorrow. Peace out.

/rant

|

4/24/2014 7:09 PM

saltyjax139 wrote:

and idk why u think im so "butthurt" lol i dont know you so it doesnt make me mad. its just retarted to argue over forums ...more

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

If its retarded to argue over the forums, why did you go
out of your way to make me look like a hypocrite in my threads?

Yes ...more

im just done. i was trying to act nice. and its exactly the other way around in my advantage also. you were a hyprocrate about grip threads and shit. and yes that was a stupid point by me, and i dont mind arguing either, but i think its gay af and pointless

|

4/24/2014 7:29 PM

Just finished my popcorn...

|

4/25/2014 11:21 AM

saltyjax139 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

saltyjax139 wrote:

Probably not. If you were being a dick to me, I would call you out to your face. Know why? Because 99% of people cocking off online claiming no one will say it to their face wouldn't stand up for themselves in person.

Also, most people who call others a "pussy" are generally those "cocky" folks who in reality would back down if confronted.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura