Wheelmill and other indoor skateparks

Related:
Create New Tag

11/28/2013 4:41 PM

This Saturday Me, MaximusBikes, and his little brother will be taking the journey into PA to ride the indoor bike park called Wheelmill! I am absolutely pumped to go! This will be the first indoor skatepark that we have ever been to! Have any of you ever been to or heard of Wheelmill? Do you guys ever ride indoor parks and do you like them?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

11/28/2013 4:46 PM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Dude i can not wait for Saturday. I have always wanted to ride a nice indoor park. Imma shred soooo hard.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/28/2013 4:59 PM

Instead of the wheel mill, make a trip to Rays CLEVELAND, its better I would say.

|

11/28/2013 5:10 PM

VermilionBMX wrote:

Instead of the wheel mill, make a trip to Rays CLEVELAND, its better I would say.

Maybe next time! We have this all planned out for Saturday! Cleveland is too far away to suddenly change the plans! Haha I'm guessing you've been to Wheelmill? What can you tell me about it?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

11/28/2013 5:21 PM

That's cool. Make sure you film a buncha good stuff! I want to see an edit from you guys!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/28/2013 5:24 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

That's cool. Make sure you film a buncha good stuff! I want to see an edit from you guys!

We plan on it. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/28/2013 5:26 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

That's cool. Make sure you film a buncha good stuff! I want to see an edit from you guys!

MaximusBikes wrote:

We plan on it. haha

Indeed. Max does all of the editing and I believe he said we have around 3:45 of video and we were planning on having the edit around 5 minutes long! We will definitely be filming a lot there! Hopefully the clips we get will be the last ones we need and we will be able to FINALLY upload this thing!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

11/28/2013 5:28 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

That's cool. Make sure you film a buncha good stuff! I want to see an edit from you guys!

MaximusBikes wrote:

We plan on it. haha

I'm looking forward to your edit. I'm already subscribed to your channel.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/28/2013 5:34 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

That's cool. Make sure you film a buncha good stuff! I want to see an edit from you guys!

MaximusBikes wrote:

We plan on it. haha

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I'm looking forward to your edit. I'm already subscribed to your channel.

Sick. haha Keep in mind, we dont have a lot of spots, so we do what we can. haha hopefully i can land some stuff i have been thinking of at Wheelmill.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/28/2013 5:37 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

We plan on it. haha

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I'm looking forward to your edit. I'm already subscribed to your channel.

MaximusBikes wrote:

Sick. haha Keep in mind, we dont have a lot of spots, so we do what we can. haha hopefully i can land some stuff i have been thinking of at Wheelmill.

I know how you feel. I don't have many good spots either.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/28/2013 5:46 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I'm looking forward to your edit. I'm already subscribed to your channel.

MaximusBikes wrote:

Sick. haha Keep in mind, we dont have a lot of spots, so we do what we can. haha hopefully i can land some stuff i have been thinking of at Wheelmill.

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I know how you feel. I don't have many good spots either.

yeah haha if we were still allowed on campus i have a few spots worth filming. But alas, we arent. it's gonna be rad tho. I wish it wouldnt have snowed and got cold so i coulda got more drops haha i still have a rail i wanna do. Gotta work my way back up to it tho.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/29/2013 9:40 AM

Thanks for the sub! I believe we are subbed to you as well. We are trying our best to make our first edit not look like our first edit! Haha What I mean is, we want this to look like we are skilled riders, we want to have good editing, and good music!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

11/29/2013 10:21 AM

Stocksy wrote:

Thanks for the sub! I believe we are subbed to you as well. We are trying our best to make our first edit not look like our first edit! Haha What I mean is, we want this to look like we are skilled riders, we want to have good editing, and good music!

I know what you mean. My first edit i tried to have variety and good filming. Didn't come out quite as good as i would have liked but i'm not ashamed of it.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/29/2013 7:58 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I know what you mean. My first edit i tried to have variety and good filming. Didn't come out quite as good as i would have liked but i'm not ashamed of it.

Right! I mean I'm not expecting it to be awesome but it's not gonna have like power point transitions or anything! Haha We don't have the best camera. It's a Sony Bloggie. It shoots in 720p, I believe, but it's basically a flip cam so it's hard to keep steady and the audio isn't the best. But it's a decent camera so it will do!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

11/30/2013 12:33 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Thanks for the sub! I believe we are subbed to you as well. We are trying our best to make our first edit not look like our first edit! Haha What I mean is, we want this to look like we are skilled riders, we want to have good editing, and good music!

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I know what you mean. My first edit i tried to have variety and good filming. Didn't come out quite as good as i would have liked but i'm not ashamed of it.

Stocksy wrote:

Right! I mean I'm not expecting it to be awesome but it's not gonna have like power point transitions or anything! Haha We don't have the best camera. It's a Sony Bloggie. It shoots in 720p, I believe, but it's basically a flip cam so it's hard to keep steady and the audio isn't the best. But it's a decent camera so it will do!

I use a flip cam. The film quality is ok what really kills me is the suuuuper short battery life. I really want a gopro though.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling