Wheelset Decisions??

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2013 11:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2013 11:02 AM

Sup Homies.. So i wanted to keep the parts for my new bike a bit of a secret & surprise you all with the complete bike when its done but im kinda stuck with what to get. I have 3 choices & i know a few of you run these set ups or at least parts of them. Any advice or reviews of the parts would be greatly apreciated!

Animal RS Rims > Javelin Hubs > D.T Swiss Spokes & Nipples > PYN Front Guards > Daily Grind Rear & DSG - All Black

Eclat Jaw Rims > Dynamic Hubs > D.T Swiss Spokes & Nipples > Dynamic Guards & Gong DSG - Black Rims, Spokes, Polished Hubs & Guards

Cinema 777 Rims > VX & VX2 Hubs > D.T Swiss Spokes & Nipples > VX Guards & Daily Grind DSG - All Black

Spokes & Nipples are non negotiable they WILL be used, everything else is in the air. One of those set ups will be used.

|

5/3/2013 11:17 AM

The Animal and Eclat sets sounds so good man.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/3/2013 11:20 AM

heard some bad about the RS rim, but ive no personal experience, and im sure animal wouldnt put out a truely aweful product.. I'd probably gowith the eclat setup, never had a problem with any of my eclat parts till yesterday :L

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/3/2013 11:23 AM

I would go Éclat.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/3/2013 12:01 PM

clat forsure..i know people that have fucked up ther rs rims

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/3/2013 12:48 PM

Anything but the cinemas

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/3/2013 2:31 PM

Eclat. 100%

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

5/3/2013 3:05 PM

Eclat to Javelins.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/3/2013 3:13 PM

andyferly wrote:

Eclat to Javelins.

I cant do it lol. Ive had mixed wheels the last 2 wheelsets ive had & it bugs the crap out of me looking at my wheels lol.

|

5/3/2013 3:32 PM

andyferly wrote:

Eclat to Javelins.

Topsey wrote:

I cant do it lol. Ive had mixed wheels the last 2 wheelsets ive had & it bugs the crap out of me looking at my wheels lol.

In that case get the Eclats to Eclats.
The Animal wheelset is so nice though.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/3/2013 5:16 PM

I would t go the animal wheels. I've heard bad things about their first batch of rims being absolute garbage and a local has fucked his rs rims pretty easy

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/3/2013 7:42 PM

i vote all animal. i dont like the idea of the jaw. the nipples showin and those holes in the sidewall bother me. never had one so i cant say performance wise, but from a visual standpoint i dont like them. and im not a fan of cinema rims

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/3/2013 7:47 PM

nice the eclat one sounds sick i want to get
gsport birdcage chrome
madera casset black
alloy nips black
double butted spokes black
and hub gard

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/3/2013 8:37 PM

All I can say at this very moment is screw Kink hubs.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/3/2013 10:34 PM

Dude Cinemas are legit, you can buy a whole wheel with what you want already built for a good price, buya front and rear complete !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short