Wheelset = Finished

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2016 1:19 PM

Photo

Cortex laced to a straight wall Polar rim.

Now finally my eclat wheelset is complete!
Polished Eclat Polar rims (Aero front, straight wall back for my future brake)
Eclat Teck v1 with v2 axle and custom hub guard
Eclat Cortex 9t LHD
Eclat Vemon pegs.

Now I just have to wait this rain out, hopefully get a session on them after work this week weather dependent of course!

Bike check coming soon........

STOKED
|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/7/2016 1:36 PM

Grats man really! To me lacing the wheel is the most difficult part to assemble (I always mess up the 1st attempt). Good call going with a polished rim over chrome, now you don't have to worry about peeling or bubbling.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

2/7/2016 10:58 PM

Those polished rims look noice!

|

2/8/2016 6:13 AM

Parking ramp sessions FTW

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/8/2016 10:06 AM

That's dope. Good for you dude, can't wait to check it out!

And I think lacing wheels is pretty easy, just time consuming as fuck. lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/9/2016 2:55 PM

Hey Eddi drop me a message need to ask you something.

|

2/9/2016 3:12 PM

Have the Polar rim up front and it's sweet . As well , veNom pegs should last you a while . I have 4 , they're durable as shit .

I hard you had difficulties for the Cortex ?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/10/2016 4:13 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Have the Polar rim up front and it's sweet . As well , veNom pegs should last you a while . I have 4 , they're durable as shit ...more

Yeah ive been on the same set of sleeves since summer 14, so durable for sure hahha.
And not really, driver was just stiffer than i was expecting. I know shit takes time to wear in etc, but i didnt remember my cult being that tight.
Either way, i was up drinking watching super ball till likr 3qm and i was up for work at 6 an managed to sleep through 4 alarms and someone banging on my window trying to wake me, so woke up late and hd to ride to work. And its loosened up slightly so im sure it will be fine when i get a chance tp actually ride it

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/12/2016 1:38 PM

what's the specs on the flanges for a rhd cortex hub? I'm lacing it to the eclat trippin aero rim and trying to figure out spoke sizes. Been looking all over the internet and haven't found any information.

|

11/12/2016 5:14 PM

Looks SICK...!!! All Eclat too...damn.

|