When did bmx become an addiction?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2012 6:31 PM

So i wanna know, when did you fall in love with this sport? What happend that made you realise that this is what you want to do? Mine was when i started hitting my neibors plastic ramps and spread them out until i couldnt possibly go any farther. Then me and my dad built some wooden kickers, landings, what ever i could build with what i had for allowance. i loved being in the air, just like on a dirtbike. Then i landed a 180 when i was 9 on my ol diamond back grind. i kept getting better and better and still improving. What about you?

|

7/16/2012 6:33 PM

bmx isn't an addiction for me

crack is.

|

7/16/2012 6:34 PM

sbc785 wrote:

crack is.

haha lol btw your bike is sick af

|

7/16/2012 7:08 PM

thanks bro, which one?

|

7/16/2012 7:10 PM

sbc785 wrote:

crack is.

same here, i just love the smell of crack.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/16/2012 7:21 PM

I used to skate and then everyone else started to, so i wanted to do something different and got into riding, but i dont ride as much as i used to.

|

7/16/2012 7:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2012 7:31 PM

element4all wrote:

Trust me, He just eats that shit up

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

7/16/2012 7:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2012 7:32 PM

umm well i got started the day after x games big air(the one where napolitan landed the first double frontie) and i went out the next day and grabbed a little plastic ramp and tried to do a double frontie.. needless to say it didnt work.. but anyways i was using my brothers bike and he didnt like me trying to do tricks on it so he kicked me off and took it to his house... being told i couldn't do something made me want to do it even more.. so for a year and a half i did nothing but dream about getting a bike... soo i got addicted as soon as i was told i couldnt ride my bike... but i didnt start throwing out double fronties till last year grin

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

7/16/2012 7:34 PM

sbc785 wrote:

crack is.

element4all wrote:

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

Trust me, He just eats that shit up

fuck yerrrrrrrrrrr

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/16/2012 9:14 PM

sbc785 wrote:

thanks bro, which one?

Luna is my favorite out of em. Looks good.

|

7/16/2012 9:45 PM

this has to be a hard question for me to answer. ive always been off and on with it. i think the first time when it became more then just messing around with the neighborhood kids (now its messing around by myself) was back when i still had a walmart mongoose (was 10-12yo ) and was just riding and thought what if i could hit my front brakes real hard and keep it like that and land bank on 2 tires.well needless to say i got in the air stopped at the perfect angle then my hands slipped went otb straight to my knee. to this day think i cracked the cap. couldnt walk the rest of the day and got water on my knee for about 3 months.but after that i knew it was possible and now i run only front brakes. but i think my love of bike comes from when i was like 7 or 8yrs and jumping a little dirt(sand) jump that was on my street.

|

7/16/2012 9:46 PM

Whenever I woke up with a white bike on top of me

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/16/2012 9:53 PM

after landing my first 180

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/16/2012 10:09 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

umm well i got started the day after x games big air(the one where napolitan landed the first double frontie) and i went out the next day and grabbed a little plastic ramp and tried to do a double frontie.. needless to say it didnt work.. but anyways i was using my brothers bike and he didnt like me trying to do tricks on it so he kicked me off and took it to his house... being told i couldn't do something made me want to do it even more.. so for a year and a half i did nothing but dream about getting a bike... soo i got addicted as soon as i was told i couldnt ride my bike... but i didnt start throwing out double fronties till last year grin

that double front did it for me to lol

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13