When people are wrong...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/13/2010 6:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:31 AM

When people are listing things, and like theyre not what it says, do you think to yourself," what a freakin idiot" and like try to help the person out bout that the item they listed isnt actually what it is and then when they reply their like yes they are, i know my shit, these are the item i say they are.
Well, THIS KID listed dk chop stix, and theyre actually stock cranks, i told him nicely, "hey man! These cranks arent chop stix, dk chop stix are 48spline and arent pinch bolt, just wanted to let you know!"
and he replies saying

"yes they r . A they happen 2b unsealed B they pre-date rhd C so does the sealed convetion kit thats on the spinddle . so if u have anything better 2 do then send messages to ppl about what u think is not what it is then id say do that ! now have a nice day . "

So i told him, have you looked them up? Theyre not pinch and theyre 48 spline not 8 spline and he says.

um yeah they are bc i was there when the kid that i got them from took them out of the box so i know thats what they are. i dont care what you say or where you work.

So has this happen to you? You try to help someone out nicely, but they turn out to be a complete dumbass/idiot/dick.

|

kobe bryant ready

7/13/2010 6:40 PM

yea, then usually they find they're actually wrong and apologize

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/13/2010 6:42 PM

Also some people aren't very clear, and could easily be misunderstood. Then get all defensive.

|

REFS:

Traded: meowmoo68, kevinl, martinnn1004, RideTemec

Sold to: RyanMC (x2), Dennis916, Dave805, sunday.bmx21, brendon1207, kevinl

Bought: Brock Larson

email: scwright99@hotmail.com

7/13/2010 6:43 PM

carjakester wrote:

but this kid is a freakin dumbass.

|

kobe bryant ready

7/13/2010 6:43 PM

They just dont wanna be proved wrong, he probably knew you were right but didnt wanna look stupid. You'll have people like that.

|

STREET STEEZ

7/13/2010 6:45 PM

carjakester wrote:

spikez5 wrote:

but this kid is a freakin dumbass.

yea, his first responce i have no idea what hes talking about "A they happen 2b unsealed B they pre-date rhd C so does the sealed convetion kit thats on the spinddle ."

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

7/13/2010 6:47 PM

Yeahp. some kids on my lacrosse team were talking about a bike and i was like what are u guys sayin, and one kid said he bought someones bike and he weighed it on his dad's "professional" weight scale at his work and he said it ways 10 pounds. after i told him hes wrong, he insisted that all the parts are titanium and that if i dont believe him i can "feel it" to see that its really 10 pounds. meanwhile, ive seen the bike before it was sold to that kid, and it has coalition holy bars, a coaliation stem and a chrome eastern grim reaper. this kid reeeallly knowws his stuff

|

7/13/2010 6:51 PM

ibmx609 wrote:

Yeahp. some kids on my lacrosse team were talking about a bike and i was like what are u guys sayin, and one kid said he bought someones bike and he weighed it on his dad's "professional" weight scale at his work and he said it ways 10 pounds. after i told him hes wrong, he insisted that all the parts are titanium and that if i dont believe him i can "feel it" to see that its really 10 pounds. meanwhile, ive seen the bike before it was sold to that kid, and it has coalition holy bars, a coaliation stem and a chrome eastern grim reaper. this kid reeeallly knowws his stuff

my dads friend's race bike weighs 14 pounds, its crazy

|

7/13/2010 6:59 PM

im pretty theyre just stock shit cranks and he expects some dumbass to buy them just because he says that theyre dk cranks

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey

My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

7/13/2010 7:01 PM

I usually just flag the posting. It's easier then dealing with the idiot.

|

7/13/2010 7:07 PM

yup, you'll correct someone nicely and they're blow up in your face. i noticed the same thing when you say you don't like a part or a company and have legit reasons on why not to like it, yet the other person must defend the company because the parts look cool and they own grips from them.

|

7/13/2010 7:08 PM

Take a shit on his front lawn.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/13/2010 7:34 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

this and i hate when kids act like they know shit about bikes

|

7/13/2010 7:45 PM

Kenealy wrote:

yup, you'll correct someone nicely and they're blow up in your face. i noticed the same thing when you say you don't like a part or a company and have legit reasons on why not to like it, yet the other person must defend the company because the parts look cool and they own grips from them.

this ish right here.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

7/13/2010 8:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2010 8:28 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

And yes, it has happened to me, I corrected a kid about a bike and he was completely ignorant to the fact that Eastern DOES NOT make a bike with V-brake mounts, it was not an Animal Sprocket, his cranks were NOT Odyssey (Old ass voxoms)and several other things. He said "Yea, they are, you don't know your shit" to which I told him that I work in an EASTERN DEALER shop, and know their products, and that if he is going to sell a bike to be accurate about it, otherwise I will post everything that he is lying about on the bike, with links to what he claims is on it. He removed the bike like an hour later.
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/13/2010 8:30 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

And yes, it has happened to me, I corrected a kid about a bike and he was completely ignorant to the fact that Eastern DOES NOT make a bike with V-brake mounts, it was not an Animal Sprocket, his cranks were NOT Odyssey (Old ass voxoms)and several other things. He said "Yea, they are, you don't know your shit" to which I told him that I work in an EASTERN DEALER shop, and know their products, and that if he is going to sell a bike to be accurate about it, otherwise I will post everything that he is lying about on the bike, with links to what he claims is on it. He removed the bike like an hour later.

so you didnt shit on his front lawn?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

7/13/2010 8:40 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

brentrides wrote:

so you didnt shit on his front lawn?

He lived in like sacramento ca, someone on here posted it, and I reamed the kid about his bullshit

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/13/2010 8:42 PM

you shoulda went there and shit on his front lawn and taken a picture of it

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

7/13/2010 8:44 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

GR@NT wrote:

and still get a job at a bike shop! zomg!

|

7/13/2010 8:48 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

GR@NT wrote:

C@RT3R wrote:

and still get a job at a bike shop! zomg!

WIN

|

7/13/2010 8:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:31 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE] This is a every day thing on the bike blabs.I had to learn to let the little things go,or I was going to turn into a raging loon with high blood pressure.
|

7/13/2010 9:06 PM

bloghogs wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE] This is a every day thing on the bike blabs.I had to learn to let the little things go,or I was going to turn into a raging loon with high blood pressure.

That funney

|

7/13/2010 9:08 PM

bloghogs wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE] This is a every day thing on the bike blabs.I had to learn to let the little things go,or I was going to turn into a raging loon with high blood pressure.

I like being a raging loon, it makes life interesting haha

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/13/2010 10:32 PM

You win.

|

Taylor Gang Or Die
Australia > United States

7/13/2010 10:36 PM

ibmx609 wrote:

might be the ti reaper?

|

ref(s): evenwest94

7/13/2010 10:45 PM

ibmx609 wrote:

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

might be the ti reaper?

Not ten pounds dude.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

7/14/2010 12:37 AM

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

might be the ti reaper?

werent those 2 grand then recalled?

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

7/14/2010 8:29 AM

ibmx609 wrote:

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

might be the ti reaper?

prophet wrote:

werent those 2 grand then recalled?

1200 bucks, and Idk about recalls, but they weren't warrantied, and weren't recommended for street (even though Leigh Ramsdell took one out of a 4 foot loading dock with no issue)

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/14/2010 8:41 AM

so i sent him a question on eBay saying : "Why are you selling stock UNSEALED 3-pc cranks as a aftermarket sealed crankset? trying to ripe people off? "

lets see his reply

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

7/14/2010 8:52 AM

gstring02 wrote:

so i sent him a question on eBay saying : "Why are you selling stock UNSEALED 3-pc cranks as a aftermarket sealed crankset? trying to ripe people off? "

lets see his reply

I pointed out that he is an idiot and that DK NEVER made unsealed cranks called the Chop Stix, that I owned a pair, and that he should stop lying.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura