When your dreams come into reality.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2010 5:15 PM

Man I'm laying here just thinking about my future. As you all know I'm joining the U.S. Marines this summer, but wont get shipped out somewhere till next summer. I'm just thinking it's my dream and what I want to do. I want to go to Iraq and be a hero. But then there's the other half. What If I die? Honestly death itself doesn't scare me, but leaving my family does. Not ever being able to touch a bike does. Not accomplishing having kids and getting married. It kind of makes me think, I could die tomorrow in a car accident, but going in the Marines, I could be dead in 2 year. Who knows? I'm still down for it, I got my Marines debt card in the mail today =]. In a way, thinking about the possibility of being killed makes me want to go even more for the danger I suppose.

Anyways just felt like typing that.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/19/2010 5:16 PM

Iraq is over boy, you wanna go to Afghanistan!

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/19/2010 5:19 PM

Haha I'd way rather go to Afghanistan and have Gary's miniramp

|

1/19/2010 5:20 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

That's where the action is right now, what's left of it over there. Who knows by the time your in we could be going at with Iran, and have a whole other country to invade.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/19/2010 5:21 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

That's where the action is right now, what's left of it over there. Who knows by the time your in we could be going at with Iran, and have a whole other country to invade.

hopefully we'll be riding our bikes out there together, n/h

|

1/19/2010 5:23 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

hopefully we'll be riding our bikes out there together, n/h

haha if we make it as infantry, we will not be riding bikes over there I'm pretty sure of that. but the Corps is a very small world, people tell me that all the time. Who knows we might see each other over there and that would be dope if we both get stationed in NC!

|

1/19/2010 5:41 PM

haha dude if we both get stationed in nc we are reaking havoc EVERYHWERE

|

1/19/2010 5:43 PM

I thought the mini ramp was in Iraq?

|

1/19/2010 5:44 PM

i hear the worst thing is ied's

|

1/19/2010 5:45 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

you already knowwwwwwwww.

|

1/19/2010 5:48 PM

I know what you mean man.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/19/2010 5:52 PM

Over 30 and still riding wrote:

I thought the mini ramp was in Iraq?

Nah it's in afghanistan.

|

1/19/2010 6:02 PM

But if you die in the Marines you are dying for your country which is a lot better way to die then to die from something people will not appreciate you for.

That was my most legit post out of my 4000 haha

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/19/2010 6:06 PM

sunday color. wrote:

But if you die in the Marines you are dying for your country which is a lot better way to die then to die from something people will not appreciate you for.

Very true, you could day any second of any die by the most random shit ever. If you go out in the Corps, you're going out as a certified American badass dying for the most legit cause on earth, Americaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

|

1/19/2010 6:11 PM

sunday color. wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

Very true, you could day any second of any die by the most random shit ever. If you go out in the Corps, you're going out as a certified American badass dying for the most legit cause on earth, Americaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Yes, I would so much rather die for my country then anything else.

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/19/2010 6:11 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

if your infantry, your probably gonna go to SOI at pendleton. theres lotsa sick places to ride out there.

and i know what you mean ressler, i think about that shit everyday. im in the exact same boat. im normally one to poke at death with a short stick, but the thought of my family missing me, or not even making it to the Marines, not having a family or anything just scares the shit outa me

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

1/19/2010 6:12 PM

thankyou

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

1/19/2010 6:12 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

freeagent72 wrote:

if your infantry, your probably gonna go to SOI at pendleton. theres lotsa sick places to ride out there.

and i know what you mean ressler, i think about that shit everyday. im in the exact same boat. im normally one to poke at death with a short stick, but the thought of my family missing me, or not even making it to the Marines, not having a family or anything just scares the shit outa me

you go to SOI at lejeune for the east coast. but still NC, bmx capital of america.

|

1/19/2010 6:13 PM

sunday color. wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

This shit makes me want to be out there right now. I get so pumped off that. n/h

|

1/19/2010 6:16 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

This shit makes me want to be out there right now. I get so pumped off that. n/h

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

1/19/2010 6:16 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

freeagent72 wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

you go to SOI at lejeune for the east coast. but still NC, bmx capital of america.

oh shit, forgot about that. i have cousins there. workin on helis.
but for real, if i could die as a Marine, i would be ok with that, because i know that im not going out without takin a thousand insurgents with me.

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

1/19/2010 8:07 PM

u copier. making big deep paragraphs like i do tongue but dude if u die ill cry like no joke man. ur my hero. no joke i think i already told u that but yea man.just think i gotta stay alive for Wesley. and also i may be joining to.......

|

1/19/2010 8:12 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

u copier. making big deep paragraphs like i do tongue but dude if u die ill cry like no joke man. ur my hero. no joke i think i already told u that but yea man.just think i gotta stay alive for Wesley. and also i may be joining to.......

there will be space wars by the time youre old enough to enlist wes

|

1/19/2010 8:14 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

there will be space wars by the time youre old enough to enlist wes

uhhh im almost 16 man.. haha tongue like 2 more years to go

|

1/19/2010 8:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:25 AM

my future for the next 15 years or so

ride my bike every day

marry the girl im in love with

graduate high school

go to a rally car/ high performance/ and diesel school

rent an apartment

get a house

find a good/decent paying job.

have a kid

get a dog

get the kid into bmx Smile
have matt ressler come live with me like he said

love life with friends and family

and live to the fullest Smile

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun

Go deep hairy weasle

1/19/2010 8:40 PM

not in order

|

Go deep hairy weasle

1/19/2010 8:43 PM

im moving in next summer lololol

|

1/19/2010 8:44 PM

LAR is where its at, if you want to fuck shit up light armored recon is it

might join sometime next year, when my brother rejoins as an officer

|

1/19/2010 8:44 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

i thought u were this coming up summer ?

|

Go deep hairy weasle

1/19/2010 8:45 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

Joedarr33 wrote:

i thought u were this coming up summer ?

im tryinggggg

|