Where Can I Buy The Red Bull Simple Session Bunny Hop Bar?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/6/2013 12:48 PM

It looks so sick.

|

5/6/2013 1:01 PM

make one haha

|

Bruh

5/6/2013 1:09 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

make one haha

It's made of metal -_-

|

5/6/2013 1:10 PM

so make it out of metal then, not that hard

|

Bruh

5/6/2013 1:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2013 1:24 PM

Can anyone help me out ? I googled it but didn't find anything am i the only one ?

|

don't overthink it just do it !

5/6/2013 1:49 PM

As mentioned make yourself one. Save up, get the materials & get going. Myself & my Dad have made plenty of shit like this in the past. I guess if you or your dad aren't mechanically inclined then you could also pay to have someone else make you one? Also you will NEVER buy ANYTHING with the Red Bull logo on it because they are mega tight arseholes. I am friends with a few riders who are sponsored by Red Bull (I wont Drop Names) One of them had a fucking sweet hat. I asked him if he could get me one & he said that Red Bull do not give out anything to riders they dont sponsor, hats, stickers, sun glasses etc. Basically if you see a Pro Rider sponsored by Red Bull they cant give you anything or they will be dropped by Red Bull. You see stickers on E bay though right? All fakes not commissioned by Red Bull & i would imagine if someone high up caught you with them they would kick up a stink for you & whoever you purchased them from. In short, unless you are sponsored by Red Bull they are pretty dickish.

|

5/6/2013 1:55 PM

Have a good supply of bricks
A long piece of strong wood
????
Profit

|

5/6/2013 2:09 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

????
Profit

The purpose of a hop bar is so you can judge your highest hop without going OTB.
A piece of wood on top of bricks would definitely send you otb if you cased it.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/6/2013 2:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2013 2:35 PM

Tie a piece of string to two cones, or whatever you can get your hands on. Or a piece of rope.. you won't get hung up and can adjust hight by spreading the cones(or watever) by spreading them out. I used to do this a long time ago, it helped with my hops a lot. Get that form down.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/6/2013 2:39 PM

I made one with some wood, nails and a piece of pvc pipe...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/6/2013 8:00 PM

Topsey wrote:

As mentioned make yourself one. Save up, get the materials & get going. Myself & my Dad have made plenty of shit like this in the past. I guess if you or your dad aren't mechanically inclined then you could also pay to have someone else make you one? Also you will NEVER buy ANYTHING with the Red Bull logo on it because they are mega tight arseholes. I am friends with a few riders who are sponsored by Red Bull (I wont Drop Names) One of them had a fucking sweet hat. I asked him if he could get me one & he said that Red Bull do not give out anything to riders they dont sponsor, hats, stickers, sun glasses etc. Basically if you see a Pro Rider sponsored by Red Bull they cant give you anything or they will be dropped by Red Bull. You see stickers on E bay though right? All fakes not commissioned by Red Bull & i would imagine if someone high up caught you with them they would kick up a stink for you & whoever you purchased them from. In short, unless you are sponsored by Red Bull they are pretty dickish.

I am FUCKING BUMMED -__________-

A pro MTB biker/ bmxer goes to my school and wears a redbull hat, I asked to get one on his fb but nothing. I have an Xfighters/red bull hat and thats one f my favourites.

My only goal in life is to get sponsored by them and have a legendary redbull helmet

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/7/2013 11:23 AM

if they got the RB helmet, you know they know whats up. haha

|

Bruh

5/7/2013 11:25 AM

I like monster way better lol I'd rather be sponsored by them

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/7/2013 11:28 AM

Go at the next Simple Session and steal it during the contest.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/7/2013 11:29 AM

andyferly wrote:

Go at the next Simple Session and steal it during the contest.

Lol this

|

5/7/2013 11:30 AM

Purple bike wrote:

I prefer Monster, but Red Bull but a lot in to sponsored riders. They run lots of competitions, their riders go on lots of trips, and they do loads of projects. Red Bull costs I'm pretty sure under 10 cents to make, so they have a lot of money to spend. Plus, I'm pretty sure Ryan Sheckler is sponsored by Red Bull and Monster (Could easily of got that wrong).

|

5/7/2013 11:35 AM

Purple bike wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

I prefer Monster, but Red Bull but a lot in to sponsored riders. They run lots of competitions, their riders go on lots of trips, and they do loads of projects. Red Bull costs I'm pretty sure under 10 cents to make, so they have a lot of money to spend. Plus, I'm pretty sure Ryan Sheckler is sponsored by Red Bull and Monster (Could easily of got that wrong).

That would be so tight to get sponsored by both, but the logos seem kinda contradicting lol

|

5/7/2013 12:53 PM

Purple bike wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

I'm not really into energy drinks I actually find them pretty gross especially when you're not doing any physical activity.
When I injured my leg on saturday there were like 30 degrees outside (celsius) and that's pretty damn hot and had a freezing cold Monster, not even kidding one of the best moments of my life.
But yeah it seems like Redbull organizes more contests and stuff.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/7/2013 1:01 PM

Purple bike wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

andyferly wrote:

I'm not really into energy drinks I actually find them pretty gross especially when you're not doing any physical activity.
When I injured my leg on saturday there were like 30 degrees outside (celsius) and that's pretty damn hot and had a freezing cold Monster, not even kidding one of the best moments of my life.
But yeah it seems like Redbull organizes more contests and stuff.

Yeah I'm not a huge fan, and they only make you lose energy as you use it up. So I barely ever buy them, in fact most of the time I have a monster is because there is a Jam on and they're giving them out for free.

|

5/7/2013 1:35 PM

Warm day + Ice cold Monster Ripper/Khaos = pure pleasure. haha

|

Bruh

5/7/2013 4:30 PM

A buddy of mine uses this thing he found at a party store..

you might be able to find one in metal. but it's really the same thing and so easy to transport..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

5/7/2013 4:49 PM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

A buddy of mine uses this thing he found at a party store..

you might be able to find one in metal. but it's really the same thing and so easy to transport..

That's cool I never would have thought you could get something like that at a regular store lol that's a good idea though I might have to see if party city has any this weekend

|

5/7/2013 8:47 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

????
Profit

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

The purpose of a hop bar is so you can judge your highest hop without going OTB.
A piece of wood on top of bricks would definitely send you otb if you cased it.

No, it would just knock the wood off the bricks. I made one with two bike stands and a broomstick:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

I hit it with my back wheel just before this shot and knocked it over. Unless you hardcore attach the wood to the bricks somehow, you'll be fine.

|

I don't ride a BMX bike to look cool to others, I do it because it's fun and never do I think "Boy I sure am cool on my BMX bike."
- Capt. Nemo

5/7/2013 8:53 PM

^^^ it's supposed to fall off dude

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

5/7/2013 9:02 PM

Crates and a random wooden stick works too.

|

5/7/2013 9:14 PM

jacobf wrote:

^^^ it's supposed to fall off dude

Yeah... that was my point. Dude above said that he'd go OTB with wood on bricks, I said no you'll just knock the wood off like I did on the setup I whipped together in that pic.

|

I don't ride a BMX bike to look cool to others, I do it because it's fun and never do I think "Boy I sure am cool on my BMX bike."
- Capt. Nemo

5/7/2013 10:04 PM

I made one today with 2x4's, pvc pipe, and some nails and screws. $20

|

fack off

5/7/2013 11:08 PM

^^^ Broc Raiford
*1 higher* Brad Simms
*2 higher* Ty Morrow

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/8/2013 12:05 AM

I have been using cardboard boxes. They come in lots of sizes and smash instead of throwing you. I may just make some stands though, since I have the stuff laying around.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/8/2013 12:09 AM

iamtim wrote:

Yeah... that was my point. Dude above said that he'd go OTB with wood on bricks, I said no you'll just knock the wood off like I did on the setup I whipped together in that pic.

oh my bad. I fully misread that haha

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr