Where are these Cranks from?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2017 4:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2017 4:03 AM

Hi,

I snapped my Demolition revolt cranks after about 2-3 years or something. sad
In about two weeks i will order some new Federal cranks but for now i have to ride with some cranks i found in our garage.

I preatty much jump big gaps and stairsets only so my parts get abused every day. I am a bit scared of the cranks i have to ride until i can get my new ones because i really have no clue which brand they are and if they are any good.

I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me where these cranks are from. I also would like to know if you think that these cranks can hold up to 15 -18 stair jumps for arround 14 days.

Excuse me for my bad englisch! It´s not my main language smile

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

6/13/2017 4:06 AM

They look like they're off a complete. Just generic 3 piece cranks. They might be chromoly. Maybe have a little break from big stuff and learn some other stuff for a while?

|

6/13/2017 4:18 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

They look like they're off a complete. Just generic 3 piece cranks. They might be chromoly. Maybe have a little break from big stuff and learn some other stuff for a while?

Thank you mister grumpisson

I got them from some shitty Eastern Bikes Bike but i couldn´t find any Eastern Bikes with cranks that came with two pinch bolts, so i assume that they are some aftermarket cranks but i honestly have no clue.

But maybe you are right. Maybe i just should practice some technical stuff like grinds as long as i am not sure that my bike can hold up .... sad

|