Where are they?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/3/2013 2:33 AM

Just thinking, Why are there no EasternBikes and Amber BMX Parts available on DANSCOMP? And why are they available ONLY on VEINBMX? Nedd answer.

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

12/3/2013 5:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2013 5:22 AM

Double post

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/3/2013 5:21 AM

Eastern was on dans.
I heard that eastern quit selling to major mail orders to help out all the LBSs.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/3/2013 5:37 AM

and amber is a house brand or whatever. to keep the parts cheaper they cut the middle man out and are the distributor and the mail order.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/3/2013 6:34 AM

From what i gathered through the grape vine, they are hemorrhaging money! They cut back the team, quite a few team members left due to wages issues & jumped ship before it sank kinda deal. HOWEVER.... I have also heard through the grape vine they have cut back quite a bit, are selling off what they had in stock & plan to come back with a vengeance with New Products & a New Team. Only time will tell i guess!

|

12/3/2013 8:34 AM

Veinbmx is awsome why do you need to go to dans so badly for your parts when veins the same kind of thing

|

12/3/2013 8:34 AM

Veinbmx is awsome why do you need to go to dans so badly for your parts when veins the same kind of thing

|

12/3/2013 8:36 AM

Topsey wrote:

From what i gathered through the grape vine, they are hemorrhaging money! They cut back the team, quite a few team members ...more

Sounds like a lot of companies.

Jump ship for a bit, refine and come back.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/4/2013 1:54 AM

What do you mean by a cutout?

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

12/4/2013 5:01 AM

ZagadaxD wrote:

What do you mean by a cutout?

He means they do not use a middle man.

|