Where can I buy a Banned Stash Cap?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/29/2017 7:00 PM

Really looking to get one of these, but since I've got odyssey forks I have to get it in 24 by 1.5mm and not 25 by 1.5

Can anyone help???

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

4/29/2017 8:12 PM

ALBES, DANSCOMP carry them. Why not just throw a spacer on top?

|

4/30/2017 11:38 AM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Danscomp and Albes don't have them in 24 which is the size that I need.

|

-Indiana Tom

4/30/2017 2:45 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Danscomp and Albes don't have them in 24 which is the size that I need.

Damn I have 2 in 25 and im already riding my 24 one

|

4/30/2017 4:39 PM

|

5/1/2017 6:10 PM

Thank you man!! Just ordered the last one they had.

|

-Indiana Tom

5/1/2017 6:13 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Thank you man!! Just ordered the last one they had.

Nice grab, now go piss off some security guards, smoke mad fucking ganj and ride into a swamp.

|

5/1/2017 6:40 PM

No worries man! Glad you scored it!

|

5/1/2017 9:03 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

Nice grab, now go piss off some security guards, smoke mad fucking ganj and ride into a swamp.

Will fucking do!

But real shit, I'll do as much of that as I can. Might take a bit but I'll record it all.

|

-Indiana Tom

5/3/2017 12:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2017 12:19 AM

if you never saw one in real life, be prepared to get disappointed.

shits so short it can't even fit a stick. still use it for stash sometimes tho

|

IG: @_almost_crook

5/3/2017 5:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2017 5:21 PM

booze wrote:

if you never saw one in real life, be prepared to get disappointed.

shits so short it can't even fit a stick. still use it ...more

I've seen videos and stuff so I know how small the inside is haha. Only gonna be stashing a mini lighter and 5 bucks

|

-Indiana Tom

5/3/2017 5:31 PM

5 bucks lol perfect!

|

5/3/2017 6:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2017 6:55 PM

I like the idea for a small cash holder, but what I TRULY want is a legit 6 MM allen holder on my bike. Not including brakes that is the ONLY size allen I need. Brakes are 5MM and the 2.5mm for the mounts.

If there was a legit way to add tools as parts on a bike I would be ALL OVER THAT.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/3/2017 7:38 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I like the idea for a small cash holder, but what I TRULY want is a legit 6 MM allen holder on my bike. Not including brakes ...more

We the people socket seat post (17mm) and we the people stealth seat (or whatever it's called) it's got a pocket in the back.

Not sure if you already knew that but just thought I'd let you know

|

-Indiana Tom

5/4/2017 6:02 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

We the people socket seat post (17mm) and we the people stealth seat (or whatever it's called) it's got a pocket in the back. ...more

Yea, Animal had an allen holder on a seat in the past too if I recall correctly but it didn't work very well after a few removals.

I should come up with something better...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/4/2017 8:12 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Yea, Animal had an allen holder on a seat in the past too if I recall correctly but it didn't work very well after a few ...more

Do it! If it was reliable and handy I'd buy it

|

-Indiana Tom

5/4/2017 11:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2017 2:22 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I like the idea for a small cash holder, but what I TRULY want is a legit 6 MM allen holder on my bike. Not including brakes ...more

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

We the people socket seat post (17mm) and we the people stealth seat (or whatever it's called) it's got a pocket in the back. ...more

I also really like the idea of having integrated tools so I bought this WTP seat and post, the seat is crap, the zip let me down after a only a week or two but the seatpost is amazing, it just do the 17 socket work perfectly.

The event that pushed me to buy it is a session like two years ago, went out riding then my backwheel moved and was stuck into the frame, went back home on foot carrying the bike and I said "never again"

Now I just always carry a multi allen tool when riding just in case, if the bar slip or if anything gets loose.

I thinked about buying the banned fork bolt once, but it didn't seem practical to use as an actual fork bolt, plus you have to roll mini sticks to fit them in. Good idea to stock a few bucks but the lighter will just make an annoying sound.

|

5/5/2017 10:00 PM

Got it today! It is INCREDIBLY small. You can still hold 3 of a certain type of substance wrapped in a certain type of paper that shall not be named. But I'm definitely happy with my purchase.
Photo

|

-Indiana Tom

5/5/2017 10:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2017 10:14 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Got it today! It is INCREDIBLY small. You can still hold 3 of a certain type of substance wrapped in a certain type of paper ...more

Curious, are the threads gasketed? I assume not, and I'm prob overthinking it, but I guess I'm asking does it seal nicely? (We've had a ton of rain lately)

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

5/5/2017 10:22 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Got it today! It is INCREDIBLY small. You can still hold 3 of a certain type of substance wrapped in a certain type of paper ...more

Nice! Will it fit one large devil's lettuce roll? How deep is it?

|

5/6/2017 7:51 AM

Charliekeet wrote:

Curious, are the threads gasketed? I assume not, and I'm prob overthinking it, but I guess I'm asking does it seal nicely? ...more

I have the same one. Yes it is but there is a hole in the bottom to allow an allen key to tighten. Could probably plug it up with some sealant if you really want it airtight.

|

5/6/2017 8:23 AM

I thought about getting it last year but where I live it rains like a motherfucker. Im just gonna end up forgetting a j in there one day, have to ride through rain and end up having to dig it out when i discover it. Somehow through the whole process I ended up not getting anything, saving up a bit more and got front brake forks instead, which made the stash cap completely redundant and I lost interest in it. Still, it would be nice to have for my 26" though.

|

5/6/2017 12:44 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Charliekeet wrote:

Curious, are the threads gasketed? I assume not, and I'm prob overthinking it, but I guess I'm asking does it seal nicely? ...more

Super-Pawl wrote:

I have the same one. Yes it is but there is a hole in the bottom to allow an allen key to tighten. Could probably plug it up ...more

Yes, the cap (the reverse threaded one) has a rubber seal so I'm assuming that's what gasketed means. And yes there's a hole for a 6 mil so plugging that up would word fine, I'd recommend plugging only the bottom half up so that you can still loosen and tighten it

|

-Indiana Tom