Where to find G-sport ratchet parts?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/16/2013 11:32 AM

I have tried the mail order sites and G-sport site, also emailed them but no response.
I bought a complete S&M that had a ratchet on it and someone at some point lost the proper shim that goes between the driver and hubshell bearing. The one they put in is too big.
This one has the thin spacer with the driver that has the plastic bash washer on the back. My other ratchet has a different setu with no plastic washer and a thicker sleeve.
If I cant find the spacer I will buy a driver with matching spacer.

Basically need someone that has a beat hub with good internals that they will part out or someone that knows where I can find this spacer.

|

10/16/2013 12:02 PM

you tried here ?

|

10/16/2013 12:11 PM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

you tried here ?

Yep. They dont show any internal parts other than axles and 3/8's conversion kits. Drivers dont appear to come with the shim.

|

10/16/2013 12:14 PM

damn. Maybe you could try local hardware store and see if they can point you in the direction of finding one.

|

10/16/2013 12:17 PM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

damn. Maybe you could try local hardware store and see if they can point you in the direction of finding one.

Ya I have been debating that or a machine shop. With all the little shims and spacers in the driver and hub you would think they would offer replacement parts for it.

|

10/16/2013 12:35 PM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

Team who cares wrote:

Ya I have been debating that or a machine shop. With all the little shims and spacers in the driver and hub you would think they would offer replacement parts for it.

Exactly. Wish ya luck on the search man!

|

10/16/2013 1:18 PM

Call/email full factory. odyssey/gsports distro.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/16/2013 9:53 PM

danscomp

|

10/17/2013 1:11 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Call/email full factory. odyssey/gsports distro.

This. full factory will hook you up.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149