Where'd they go?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/18/2014 9:01 PM

I never see Standard or Supercross anything around here anymore. What happened?

|

2/18/2014 9:53 PM

Supercross does racing. Standard does both but isn't as big of a name in freestyle as compared to the nineties. So basically, they're basically more race oriented from what I can see. This is a freestyle forum.

|

2/19/2014 12:02 AM

a few of my good friends ride for standard. not racing either. and they are solid as ever. i personally went with a solid because it was gonna be 700 bucks for what i wanted and solid did it for 370

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

2/19/2014 1:22 AM

Standar is alive

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/19/2014 2:39 AM

I got some custom standard bars about 18months ago the company is going strong still. Pumping out quite a few nice frames if you follow the on Insty

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

2/19/2014 4:08 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Supercross does racing. Standard does both but isn't as big of a name in freestyle as compared to the nineties. So basically, ...more

I use to have a supercross freestyle frame. And I just saw a kid in OK have one riding around in Murrieta. Don't ever see any where I'm at though.

|

2/19/2014 5:27 AM

king_swag wrote:

a few of my good friends ride for standard. not racing either. and they are solid as ever. i personally went with a solid ...more

You got in while you could. Aaron announced last month that prices had to go up. I think customs start at $500 now.

|

2/19/2014 5:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2014 5:30 AM

Txgoon, Standard makes frames, bars, and forks for several small brands too. Ketch, f-bom, NoWear, Reklamation, and Modern Bikes.

|

2/19/2014 6:33 AM

They're still around, like said above super.cross is more racing and standard just isnt as mainstream of a company as others but still going strong i was actually going to get a pair of their bars but never did

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin