Which Cranks?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2011 3:30 PM

I am thinking about going with some Animal Akimbo or some Stolen 2.5 cranks. What do you guys think?

|

9/1/2011 3:32 PM

animals havent really been ridden on the site. teams you just cant go wrong with. i recommend redline devices. they are SOLID ass cranks. cheap too

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/1/2011 3:34 PM

wait a bit for the odyssey thunderbolts !
stong af ! lifetime warrenty but you wont need that beacuse they are 60% stonger than twombolts !

|

Check out my bike check :

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Eddie-sitting-on-G-sports-with-some-comfortable-2-35-s,1248752

Refs : one size fits all , stksausce , lbonbi , swine ,Areanfsl , Ajp62696 , the bald (frame!) , Aguers , mattjmuldoon@yahoo.com , showtime402

9/1/2011 3:40 PM

|

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̲̲(̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅­­­­a̲̅я̲­­­­­­­­­­­­­̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲­̅­_­̅­­­_­­­̅­­­_­­­̅­(­)~~
Ref's: BEASTASSDICKwink, the_bmxist, FUTURE FBM.

9/1/2011 5:11 PM

please start using the search bar, this is about the 5th thread about cranks in the past two days.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

9/2/2011 3:35 AM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

please start using the search bar, this is about the 5th thread about cranks in the past two days.

and me and futurefbm have told every single one of the crank threads to get the redlines
trust me they're better than profiles imo

|

if in doubt, keep pedalling

9/2/2011 7:32 AM

animals vs. stolens

shit, well i have stolens and love them but the animals are hot shit.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/2/2011 7:34 AM

neither animals or stolens.
strictly bitch cranks or odysseys.

|