Which S&M frame do I have?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2013 9:32 AM

I got this bike about a year ago and since then have forgotten the year and model of it and would appreciate it if somebody can help me find those out. It's an S&M, and I believe the original color is chrome but it has gotten some rust over the years between the metal and the powder coating. I believe it's from the 80's. I hope that's enough info for someone to identify it for me. Thank you for the help! Photo

|

8/9/2013 10:01 AM

I wanna say warpig

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/9/2013 10:16 AM

Nah its definitely not a Warpig those things have MASSIVE Seat Stays that extend from the Top Tube. I'm pretty sure that's a Holmes.. Pictures in a second!

|

8/9/2013 10:19 AM

S&M Holmes...
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Just for reference....
S&M Warpig...
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

8/9/2013 10:21 AM

Yeah the Holmes looks like what I have. Thank you!!

|

8/9/2013 10:30 AM

Topsey wrote:

Nah its definitely not a Warpig those things have MASSIVE Seat Stays that extend from the Top Tube. I'm pretty sure that's a Holmes.. Pictures in a second!

Is there any way to tell the year? I'm looking at bmxmuseum pictures and can't find any distinguishing features

|

8/9/2013 10:35 AM

It should have a serial number on the Bottom Bracket. Email S&M, Tell them you know its a Holmes you would just like to know what year & give them the BB Serial Code!

|

8/9/2013 10:38 AM

I figure it's a '98 S&M Holmes. Thank you again!

|