3 upsweep

Shadow vultus:
9 rise
30 width
3 upsweep
Which is stronger and better for street? Thanks

|

5/20/2014 5:40 PM

I've got no experience with the Noster bars but I have the Shadow Vultus and I think they're amazing for street! I love mine!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/20/2014 5:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2014 6:24 PM

I like the geo of the nosters better but the shadow bars are really good from what i've heard

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/20/2014 6:21 PM

Shadow are postweld heat treated and have a super beefy weld area. Crazy light also. Amazing reputation and tons of people who ride them. They would be my first choice of bar though I would cut an inch off each side.

Subrosas are probably really good aswell but I think Vultus is the way to go.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/20/2014 6:26 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Shadow are postweld heat treated and have a super beefy weld area. Crazy light also. Amazing reputation and tons of people who ...more

Yeah mine are like 29 or 28" wide and I plan to cut about an inch off both sides in the near future in hopes that it will help with barspins.

The first thing that I noticed about my Vultus bars was that they are EXTREMELY light! I love mine!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/20/2014 11:03 PM

Ive heard nothing but GOOD things about the Shadow Vultus Bars. Plus they have that cool teardrop design.

|

5/20/2014 11:29 PM

I'd get Noster bars because they seem dope , specs are amazing , and Simone proven.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/21/2014 6:10 AM

Nosters

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/21/2014 8:15 AM

I got the vultus bars. And the specs are pretty much the same between the 2 besides the nosters having a tiny bit lower rise and smaller width, which I'm going to cut down the vultus anyway

|

5/21/2014 9:00 AM

Get something by Odyssey if all possible. Super light, super strong, all 41 Thermal products come with a lifetime warranty, and I happen to know somebody who has some for sale for really cheap *cough cough HardBMX_Tim cough cough*

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

5/21/2014 11:45 AM

Shortdude wrote:

Get something by Odyssey if all possible. Super light, super strong, all 41 Thermal products come with a lifetime warranty, ...more

Neh. Nobody wanted them so I gave them away lol

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

5/21/2014 11:46 AM

Shortdude wrote:

Get something by Odyssey if all possible. Super light, super strong, all 41 Thermal products come with a lifetime warranty, ...more

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

WHAAAAAATTTTTT??????!!!!!!!!!

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

5/21/2014 11:49 AM

Shortdude wrote:

Along with the Èclat chain. Nobody wanted them so I gave them to some kid lol.

|

5/21/2014 12:16 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Shortdude wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Along with the Èclat chain. Nobody wanted them so I gave them to some kid lol.

Damn they go a good deal. I'm sorry I didn't buy them. Hopefully I won't ever have to buy bars because mine have a lifetime warranty.

|