Which cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2014 2:06 PM

hey im about to build up an extra bike just to have cause i can haha. but which cranks are gonna be better sunday saker or stolen mob? im trying to stay cheap cheap on this bike so im not spending to much . which would be better?

|

BIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKESBIKES

1/14/2014 2:13 PM

Guerra cranks

|

1/14/2014 2:19 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Guerra cranks

those are NEVER in stock

|

1/14/2014 2:30 PM

Id go with mobs, but both are low quality.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/14/2014 3:17 PM

Why do you want an extra bike? just save the money and put it into your current bike

|

1/14/2014 3:22 PM

the sunday ones or used cranks.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/14/2014 3:39 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Why do you want an extra bike? just save the money and put it into your current bike

i have enough parts sitting around that i can build a new bike except like bearings cranks and chains stuff like that. and my current bike is so dialed i dont want/need to chain anything look at my bike check

|

1/14/2014 4:09 PM

tannerbaker wrote:

i have enough parts sitting around that i can build a new bike except like bearings cranks and chains stuff like that. and my current bike is so dialed i dont want/need to chain anything look at my bike check

Well that's not too bad then, I thought you were gonna throw together like a whole new bike with just cheaper parts cause that's kinda dumb. I would get the Sunday cranks if the frame you have is a mid BB cause the Sunday cranks are the same price as the Stolen ones, but come with a BB. Plus I heard bad things about the Stolen MOB cranks anyway.

|

1/14/2014 4:14 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Guerra cranks

tannerbaker wrote:

those are NEVER in stock

Weird my buddy has a set of them and loves them

|

1/14/2014 4:24 PM

I hated my shaker cranks, i put them on my bike and they felt bent, i just sold them, Im running mission transit cranks right now and they are not terrible. I think dans has them for 50 bucks

|

1/14/2014 5:02 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Guerra cranks

tannerbaker wrote:

those are NEVER in stock

eskimojay wrote:

Weird my buddy has a set of them and loves them

are you guys talking about the EZRA cranks? or the new guerra cranks that just now came out?

|

1/14/2014 5:55 PM

Oh shit that's what I meant ezra cranks

|