Which frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2013 11:52 AM

http://avebmx.pl/czesci/ramy/Rama-Mutiny-Rune-2013 Mutiny Rune
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=94389 Total Bmx Hangover
http://avebmx.pl/czesci/ramy/Rama-Colony-Miner-Raw-2013#!prettyPhoto Colony Miner

Or any other frame you could recommend that has a short back end,21tt and preferably, cheaper than the ones I posted.
Thanks!

|

6/21/2013 11:55 AM

Fit WiFi

|

6/21/2013 11:56 AM

Well iw as gonna help you out... but its in polish sad all i can say is the colony miner raw looks sick.. i dunno if its strong though

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/21/2013 11:57 AM

Topsey wrote:

Fit WiFi

Always take advice from topsey

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/21/2013 11:57 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Well iw as gonna help you out... but its in polish sad all i can say is the colony miner raw looks sick.. i dunno if its strong though

Does your browser not translate it?

|

Bruh

6/21/2013 11:59 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

Does your browser not translate it?

No... i tried and it said it couldnt translate or something... Thats why i hate chrome.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/21/2013 12:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2013 12:47 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

u can switch it to english on the top

http://oi42.tinypic.com/dbnmn9.jpg

I really recommend this website to anyone who lives in europe, rly nice offer there

|

6/21/2013 12:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2013 12:51 PM

Whats the reason of WiFi being a good frame?
Its back end is a bit longer than mutiny rune's one and its headtube is less steep, wouldnt that be a bit worse for nose manuals?

|

6/21/2013 2:39 PM

The back ends are so fractionally different you will not noticed. WiFi 13.1", Rune 13" I am 99% you will not notice. The WiFi has the steeper 75.5 Degree head tube angle. I have ridden it on 3 different frames & whilst you will not notice it just cruising around, when you come to pop into nose manuals you will find you reach your balance point a little quicker however it IS easier to loose it. I was running minimal offset forks with the 75.5 Its interesting, its not like oh wow nose manual god instantly but it does help. I am going with a regular offset fork (33mm) with my new build, i honestly think its more mind over matter. Look at some of the BSD team. Alex Donnachie he runs a 75 head tube angle with 35mm offset forks & he is a nose manual BOSS. Kriss Kyle is pretty handy on the front wheel too & he runs a 74.5 head tube angle & 35mm offset forks. You'll get nose manuals with determination & practice not magical frame & fork geometry.

|

6/21/2013 2:45 PM

Topsey wrote:

The back ends are so fractionally different you will not noticed. WiFi 13.1", Rune 13" I am 99% you will not notice. The WiFi has the steeper 75.5 Degree head tube angle. I have ridden it on 3 different frames & whilst you will not notice it just cruising around, when you come to pop into nose manuals you will find you reach your balance point a little quicker however it IS easier to loose it. I was running minimal offset forks with the 75.5 Its interesting, its not like oh wow nose manual god instantly but it does help. I am going with a regular offset fork (33mm) with my new build, i honestly think its more mind over matter. Look at some of the BSD team. Alex Donnachie he runs a 75 head tube angle with 35mm offset forks & he is a nose manual BOSS. Kriss Kyle is pretty handy on the front wheel too & he runs a 74.5 head tube angle & 35mm offset forks. You'll get nose manuals with determination & practice not magical frame & fork geometry.

Thanks! Finally some1 explained the difference between those frames.
Would there be much difference between how the mutiny rune and the wifi handles because of that headtube angle?
Which one do you think would be stronger?
The only wifi frame which I can get where I live without paying for shipping is chrome and I heard that chrome comes off easily where I can buy any color mutiny rune I want but it costs like 25 euro more, which do you think I should go for?

|

6/21/2013 3:03 PM

I would honestly go for the Fit. I am a little biased because they are one of my Favorite companies. The Chrome on the WiFi is just fine, nothing to worry about. I have no experience with Mutiny frames but i have heard good things. The Slightly steeper head tube angle as i mentioned it will give you a little extra pop but you will find you loose the balance point quicker to start off with. Get the WiFi & have fun!

|

6/21/2013 3:12 PM

Thank You again.
As there isn't that much of a difference between the frames and both of them seem to have the best geo for me I will go for the Mutiny Rune tongue for few reasons: Its cs is more adjustable -> 13,00 to 13,6 and the fit wifi has 13,1 -> 13,5. The chrome on the wifi will look ugly with my current parts and Mutiny is one of my favorite companies

|

6/21/2013 3:15 PM

It is totally up to you my friend! It's your money & your bike & like you said if it doesn't suit your current parts & Mutiny is one of your favorite companies go for the Rune! smile Glad i could help a little!

|

6/21/2013 5:52 PM

Crevop thought you might like to watch this, Get stoked on your new ride!

/">Rune
|

6/22/2013 3:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2013 3:24 AM

Topsey wrote:

Crevop thought you might like to watch this, Get stoked on your new ride!

/">Rune

Haha, thanks!
Seen it before but nice to watch it again :D

|

6/22/2013 3:32 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

No... i tried and it said it couldnt translate or something... Thats why i hate chrome.

unlucky mine always does it in like 5 sec haha.

Also, i like how we are talking about pc's in different threads lol

|

Bruh