Which lever?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2013 10:36 AM

I cant decide whic lever I want to use...
I have a Rush lever and an odyssey springfield lever. The springfield looks cheap compared to the rush...
Which would you recommend?

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/5/2013 10:43 AM

Pics of the Rush Lever? Although if you prefer the look of the Rush, use it. If not use the Springfield.

|

4/5/2013 10:48 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Pics of the Rush Lever? Although if you prefer the look of the Rush, use it. If not use the Springfield.

i dont have a way to get pics atm... i think ima give the springfield a try then go from there i guess

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/5/2013 1:56 PM

I own both of them and they're both great levers. Just pick the one you like the look of better. It's just a brake lever

|

4/5/2013 2:33 PM

I'd go with the Odyssey Monolever or whatever it's called, a friend of mien rides one and it's pretty good.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/6/2013 12:43 AM

andyferly wrote:

I'd go with the Odyssey Monolever or whatever it's called, a friend of mien rides one and it's pretty good.

He already owns the Springfield and the Rush, but yeah you should of gone with this. It isn't much more at all than the Springfield either.

|

4/6/2013 3:03 PM

andyferly wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

He already owns the Springfield and the Rush, but yeah you should of gone with this. It isn't much more at all than the Springfield either.

Misread the post.
Then what's the point of the thread just try them both and see which one you like better.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"