Which one

Related:
Create New Tag

2/6/2016 8:15 AM

Can I get your options/expirences about the shadow triple butted spokes, and what crank set should I get? 19 or 22

|

2/6/2016 9:55 AM

The more butting means the more material shaved off and the less material the weaker the structure , I'd only go triple butted if you where a super smooth rider with lots of flow , not wise to sacrifice strength for lightweight parts

|

2/6/2016 10:57 AM

Okay so I'll go with the primo, what cranks should I get? How about 19 or 20mm

|

2/6/2016 12:30 PM

There's a silly amount of cranks on the market. My preference would be profile or odyssey. Profile because I've always liked them and never had a problem. Odyssey because they're a good design and solid. Only draw back to both is spare parts are quite expensive, if you ever need them

|

2/6/2016 6:52 PM

Yeah just get regular straight gauge spokes. Those Shadow ones are thicker at the heads and thinner in the middle, but I still don't think it's worth it.

As for cranks, Odyssey Thunderbolt. Good cranks, super strong, amazing warranty, superior interface with no splines to risk wearing out, etc. They're 22mm.

|

2/6/2016 10:28 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Yeah just get regular straight gauge spokes. Those Shadow ones are thicker at the heads and thinner in the middle, but I still ...more

Where would I get them danscomp or albe's? Don't have a local BMX shop

|

2/6/2016 10:36 PM

TD_BMX_16 wrote:

use albes if you can

|

2/6/2016 10:45 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Yeah just get regular straight gauge spokes. Those Shadow ones are thicker at the heads and thinner in the middle, but I still ...more

TD_BMX_16 wrote:

420bongblazer wrote:

use albes if you can

What about the Èclat Maverick Cranks? I wanted spline drive

|