Which one

Related:
Create New Tag

2/6/2016 8:15 AM

Can I get your options/expirences about the shadow triple butted spokes, and what crank set should I get? 19 or 22

|

2/6/2016 9:55 AM

The more butting means the more material shaved off and the less material the weaker the structure , I'd only go triple butted if you where a super smooth rider with lots of flow , not wise to sacrifice strength for lightweight parts

|

2/6/2016 10:57 AM

Okay so I'll go with the primo, what cranks should I get? How about 19 or 20mm

|

2/6/2016 12:30 PM

There's a silly amount of cranks on the market. My preference would be profile or odyssey. Profile because I've always liked them and never had a problem. Odyssey because they're a good design and solid. Only draw back to both is spare parts are quite expensive, if you ever need them

|

2/6/2016 6:52 PM

Yeah just get regular straight gauge spokes. Those Shadow ones are thicker at the heads and thinner in the middle, but I still don't think it's worth it.

As for cranks, Odyssey Thunderbolt. Good cranks, super strong, amazing warranty, superior interface with no splines to risk wearing out, etc. They're 22mm.

|

2/6/2016 10:28 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Yeah just get regular straight gauge spokes. Those Shadow ones are thicker at the heads and thinner in the middle, but I still don't think it's worth it.

As for cranks, Odyssey Thunderbolt. Good cranks, super strong, amazing warranty, superior interface with no splines to risk wearing out, etc. They're 22mm.

Where would I get them danscomp or albe's? Don't have a local BMX shop

|

2/6/2016 10:36 PM

TD_BMX_16 wrote:

use albes if you can

|

2/6/2016 10:45 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

TD_BMX_16 wrote:

420bongblazer wrote:

use albes if you can

What about the Èclat Maverick Cranks? I wanted spline drive

|