Which ones better for the price and stolen bike update

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2013 4:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2013 4:06 PM

Their is a chance my uncle has my bike because he kept telling me to stop going to the skatepark then he said if I don't stop then he said he'd take it. He said this 2 weeks ago, and then he said he doesn't understand why I bike. I tried to explain to him but he wouldn't understand. I'm going to try to get it back, But anyway you guys think this is a good bike for me http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1300504/ or http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1331485/. The only thing about the drifter is I'm 5'4 and I think 21.1 would be to big. Do you guys thing I could get use to it or grow into it I'm 13.

|

5/17/2013 4:07 PM

Drifter is better.
Also, its illegal if your uncle has it bro. Js.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/17/2013 4:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2013 4:15 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Drifter is better.

How is it illegal? My Parents listen to anything he says so they know. My parents also Bought the bike for me, So if they gave him permission it's totally legal. What about the sizing on the drifter think it's to big? Also If I do get my bike back I'm Selling/Trading it and the guy with the trust said he'd trade and the guy with the drifter wants money, So ill have to sell my bike in order to get it.

|

5/17/2013 5:32 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Drifter is better.

Brownboys wrote:

How is it illegal? My Parents listen to anything he says so they know. My parents also Bought the bike for me, So if they gave him permission it's totally legal. What about the sizing on the drifter think it's to big? Also If I do get my bike back I'm Selling/Trading it and the guy with the trust said he'd trade and the guy with the drifter wants money, So ill have to sell my bike in order to get it.

If he took it without permission thats when it would be illegal.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/17/2013 5:32 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Drifter is better.

Brownboys wrote:

I'd still get the drifter. And the trust is a good bike also and you may be able to get him down on the price.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/17/2013 10:16 PM

By law, any gift, if it can be proven that it was a gift, like given to a person with no stipulations, or on birthdays or other special occasions, cannot be legally taken back.. not sure how it works if you're a minor, but he's not the one that bought it for you, so get your parents involve and take that shit back.. it's also burglary/ grand theft if he doesn't live at the same house as you.. either way, that's a dick move, and if it were me i'd file the police report, drop his name, press the cops to retrieve it, and tell them i'd do it myself if they don't.

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

5/17/2013 10:19 PM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

By law, any gift, if it can be proven that it was a gift, like given to a person with no stipulations, or on birthdays or other special occasions, cannot be legally taken back.. not sure how it works if you're a minor, but he's not the one that bought it for you, so get your parents involve and take that shit back.. it's also burglary/ grand theft if he doesn't live at the same house as you.. either way, that's a dick move, and if it were me i'd file the police report, drop his name, press the cops to retrieve it, and tell them i'd do it myself if they don't.

This, if it was him.. He is a ass!

|

5/17/2013 11:05 PM

I hate hating people I don't know, but if it was your Uncle he is a fucking prick.

|

5/18/2013 6:01 AM

Agreed some people are fucking idiots why the fuck wouldn't they let you ride, its such a positive thing to be a part of.

I can't understand this.....id be calling him uncle prick from now on, also what's with your parents too, they supposed to support their kids interests.

Shits fucked up

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/18/2013 9:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2013 9:34 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Agreed some people are fucking idiots why the fuck wouldn't they let you ride, its such a positive thing to be a part of.

I can't understand this.....id be calling him uncle prick from now on, also what's with your parents too, they supposed to support their kids interests.

Shits fucked up

its because parents just care about school. but what about all these school shootings? you never hear of shootings at skateparks. so therefore a skatepark is a safer place than a school, at least you wont get shot! throw that one at them. send the cops his way, have a restraining order put in place. then you can harass him all you want and he cant do shit about it. and he wont be allowed at your house

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/18/2013 9:56 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Shits fucked up

tomdon wrote:

its because parents just care about school. but what about all these school shootings? you never hear of shootings at skateparks. so therefore a skatepark is a safer place than a school, at least you wont get shot! throw that one at them. send the cops his way, have a restraining order put in place. then you can harass him all you want and he cant do shit about it. and he wont be allowed at your house

My parents go by anything he says so they most likely gave him permission

|

5/18/2013 10:01 AM

so im guessing when your uncle was a kid he didnt go outside or anything. Lets just say he goes hunting... ask him why he does it. if he says its to get food then say for him to just go to the store and buy food. then he will understand eventualy that people do things for fun. (im guessing hes never had fun in his life)

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/18/2013 10:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2013 10:02 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Shits fucked up

tomdon wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

My parents go by anything he says so they most likely gave him permission

next time you see him slash his tires on his car or something like that. lol

|

5/18/2013 10:06 AM

probably not the bset idea but steal something of his and say that u will give it back in exchange for the bike...

|

Bruh

5/18/2013 10:07 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

probably not the bset idea but steal something of his and say that u will give it back in exchange for the bike...

Yeah, this..

|

5/18/2013 10:07 AM

Ok so The drifters better, I'll make another thread that ill show my uncle.

|

5/18/2013 12:27 PM

Dude what the fuck is up with that, that's so wrong from every point of view.
Seriously if I were you I would flip off both your parents and your uncle and get the fucking bike yourself.
Talk to your parents and ask them if they gave it to your uncle.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"