Which ramps do you trust?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2013 8:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2013 8:03 PM

Plastic ramps? or homemade plywood ramps i prefer homemade plywood ramps because you can adjust the right height i prefer my ramp height pretty high today me and my friends we in my friends backyard it's a paved driveway to grass and he has a ramp so we fucked around with it.. they had it set up when i went there tbh.. i never liked ramps but now i'm starting to like them today was my first day actually riding a ramp and i did a 180 slider in like 3 tries off a ramp i could do it flat but never off a plywood ramp.. it was like a 3-4 feet drop i guess i'm not a plastic ramp person and my friend landed his first oppo 180 first try today was a good sesh day and the grass is good to learn tricks on cause you don't fuck yourself as much if it was concrete plastic ramps are just to short... for me

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/19/2013 8:05 PM

I've got plywood ramps. I wont go near that 30 dollar x games shit though.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/19/2013 8:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2013 8:09 PM

Four wrote:

I've got plywood ramps. I wont go near that 30 dollar x games shit though.

yea i just don't like it first off it's not stable if you haul ass and hit that ramp it shifts and the ramp might go with you lmao.... and to me it's just sketchy and it's a small ass ramp -___- i'm going to build my own in my backyard

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/19/2013 8:31 PM

Well plywood ramps are going to be built better than a plastic ramp meant for small kids.

|

8/19/2013 10:40 PM

Sometimes i find that small ramps like those plastic ones are sketchy because I try and get a lot of air and I go over the bars, those ramps have made me eat shit more than they should have.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

8/20/2013 11:27 AM

only ramps I trust are made out of hard packed dirt

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/20/2013 1:35 PM

my local park is made of this shitty plastic material, they're rhino ramps btw.

they are very slippery nost of the time.

Ramps I do trust are plywood ramps.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/20/2013 2:05 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

only ramps I trust are made out of hard packed dirt

This

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin