Which wheel is better

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2015 2:58 PM

What should i get a bsd frontstreet front hub, or a united supreme 2013 front wheel??

|

7/24/2015 3:36 PM

BSD by far in my opinion, solid hubs. I'm getting some at some point when I have money smile

|

7/24/2015 4:08 PM

Liam82 wrote:

BSD by far in my opinion, solid hubs. I'm getting some at some point when I have money smile

Hey bro bsd hubs cost £55, if u go on evans cycles they have MASSIVE fiscounts on bmx parts, im getting some odyssey chase hawk tyres for £15 and my bsd hub for £30 check it out man smile

|

7/24/2015 4:30 PM

Liam82 wrote:

BSD by far in my opinion, solid hubs. I'm getting some at some point when I have money smile

This

|

7/24/2015 4:57 PM

Liam82 wrote:

BSD by far in my opinion, solid hubs. I'm getting some at some point when I have money smile

vital_56 wrote:

Hey bro bsd hubs cost 55, if u go on evans cycles they have MASSIVE fiscounts on bmx parts, im getting some odyssey chase hawk ...more

Jeez and I thought source was cheap doing £40 for the front in red or blue and £70 or £80 for the back in red or blue. Defo gunna get a set laced to 777s myself when I have some money but that is a steal so may have to just buy the hubs after I get my trail mixes smile

|

7/24/2015 4:59 PM

Liam82 wrote:

BSD by far in my opinion, solid hubs. I'm getting some at some point when I have money smile

vital_56 wrote:

Hey bro bsd hubs cost 55, if u go on evans cycles they have MASSIVE fiscounts on bmx parts, im getting some odyssey chase hawk ...more

Liam82 wrote:

Jeez and I thought source was cheap doing 40 for the front in red or blue and 70 or 80 for the back in red or blue. Defo gunna ...more

Haha yeh man the only reason im gettin that bsd is because of the price, the thing is tho i dont know how to lace wheels so im gona have a bit of a problem when i get that hub

|

7/24/2015 5:13 PM

vital_56 wrote:

Hey bro bsd hubs cost 55, if u go on evans cycles they have MASSIVE fiscounts on bmx parts, im getting some odyssey chase hawk ...more

Liam82 wrote:

Jeez and I thought source was cheap doing 40 for the front in red or blue and 70 or 80 for the back in red or blue. Defo gunna ...more

vital_56 wrote:

Haha yeh man the only reason im gettin that bsd is because of the price, the thing is tho i dont know how to lace wheels so im ...more

Haha, me either LOL that's why I was gunna just get one custom made by source but that price is too good to turn down haha. Just get the hub and take it to a bike shop that will lace wheels for you. Halfords will lace them I think but I don't trust them with my bikes after they royally fucked up my gears and brakes on my mountain bike lol, took ages to get it running smooth again haha. There's plenty of good youtube vids on lacing 3x

|

7/25/2015 1:55 AM

Liam82 wrote:

Jeez and I thought source was cheap doing 40 for the front in red or blue and 70 or 80 for the back in red or blue. Defo gunna ...more

vital_56 wrote:

Haha yeh man the only reason im gettin that bsd is because of the price, the thing is tho i dont know how to lace wheels so im ...more

Liam82 wrote:

Haha, me either LOL that's why I was gunna just get one custom made by source but that price is too good to turn down haha. ...more

I think im just going to try lacing it myself from a youtube, unless i go to my bike shop and ask them to do it but dont pay like £30 which is what the hub is worth itself.

|