White Tires

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2010 8:33 PM

so i have a pink frame and a white chain and everything else is black i want to incorperate more white and i was loking on dans and found white tires so whats ur opinon on white tires like gay ugly ok pretty awsome

|

My bikes pink bring it on haters

if your reply to this thread is a long stupid story you will be tagged with a Cool Story Bro and then you must hang your head in shame

5/12/2010 8:47 PM

I really don't like them at all, but I've seen prototype white-tan walls on Odyssey's web site and I think they're decent. I'd wait for those

|

5/12/2010 8:48 PM

They look really raggity after a week.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/12/2010 8:53 PM

white walls would be cool and if they get dirty wash em, should look sick, i want some red walls

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

5/12/2010 9:06 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

white walls would be cool and if they get dirty wash em, should look sick, i want some red walls

White walls don't wash well...

White tires are ok. I would paint your wheels if you don't run brakes.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/12/2010 9:08 PM

alex-ridebmx! wrote:

I really don't like them at all, but I've seen prototype white-tan walls on Odyssey's web site and I think they're decent. I'd wait for those

this, there sexy

|

5/12/2010 9:09 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

White walls don't wash well...

White tires are ok. I would paint your wheels if you don't run brakes.

my tanwalls clean up real nice with some wd-40, does that count?

|