Who built it?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/29/2013 8:32 AM

I have a T1 Hickerson. and i was wondering what company actually built it since S&M and Fly both build T1s... if anybody knows for sure---please tell me. thanks

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

3/29/2013 8:35 AM

|

Bruh

3/29/2013 8:36 AM

lol, never used it before and i am slightly bored, dont know if that will help you though tongue

|

Bruh

3/29/2013 8:43 AM

Depends how old it is. It could be a MAAS made one which are quite rare now & you want to get it/keep hold of it. If its a newer one its made OS by the same people who make Fly frames as you mentioned.

|

3/29/2013 8:46 AM

Topsey wrote:

Depends how old it is. It could be a MAAS made one which are quite rare now & you want to get it/keep hold of it. If its a newer one its made OS by the same people who make Fly frames as you mentioned.

its the newest one... i kinda figured fly because of the spanish bb.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

3/29/2013 9:07 AM

Yeah its a Fly one then. Still a very nice frame! Its got the oh hell yeah T-1 factor haha.

|

3/29/2013 1:08 PM

Topsey wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

its the newest one... i kinda figured fly because of the spanish bb.

My Barcode was US made with spanish BBs

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy