Who do you think is the Nose Manual God of BMX?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/29/2016 9:36 PM

I just saw in John Hicks video with CK that he believes CK is the best in BMX on his front wheel. I don't disagree that CK is dope but I don't think he's the best. The trick he did right before Hivks said that was done by Mike Tyra on an earlier episode for an even greater distance and I'm not sure if anyone in America has heard of Alex Donnachie or Mike Curley but both of these guys throw down as many if not more nose manuals than CK and in way more technical situations and lines. Just watch their vids and you'll see what I mean. I don't really know though. what do you guys think? Who do you think has the strongest front end game?

|

6/29/2016 9:40 PM

|

6/29/2016 9:46 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

That is bad ass but I mean like in general... That guy in the video is a flat lander and amazing on his front end. I saw a video where he just kept the nose manny going until the bike had almost stopped moving. I think Mike Curley has CK whooped hands down though.

|

6/29/2016 10:32 PM

quanbeck the longest hop into tho

|

6/30/2016 12:40 AM

trey jones has crazy nose control

|

6/30/2016 4:57 AM

Jay miron did them fast and clean.

|

It’s all bmx

6/30/2016 5:42 AM

for sure Quan, dude kills it

|


| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!


6/30/2016 8:41 AM

How do I link external videos to here? Quan is fire on his front end but even Tyra is more versatile than him. I wanna link some Instagram and YouTube vids to show what I'm talking about .. How is that done on here?

|

6/30/2016 10:31 AM

Jay miron Forsure

|

6/30/2016 2:05 PM

Everyone these days looks like they're giving head while they nose manual. Steven Hamilton done them the best. Certainly not the longest, but they weren't done very often and he bought them back, with a lot more style than anyone else

|

6/30/2016 2:35 PM

joshcooldude wrote:

trey jones has crazy nose control

Agreed

|

6/30/2016 3:10 PM

Is this even a question ? CK for sure . Ya there's tons of people who rock at them but CK can do them for years and he'll bar out of them too

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/30/2016 3:49 PM

Sean_Goff wrote:

That is bad ass but I mean like in general... That guy in the video is a flat lander and amazing on his front end. I saw a video where he just kept the nose manny going until the bike had almost stopped moving. I think Mike Curley has CK whooped hands down though.

Why is a flatland rider omitted from this...flatland is BMX too. No one said they had to be a street rider.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/30/2016 5:51 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Everyone these days looks like they're giving head while they nose manual. Steven Hamilton done them the best. Certainly not the longest, but they weren't done very often and he bought them back, with a lot more style than anyone else

Hamilton looks better than everyone when he does everything. Dudes amount of style is unreal.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/30/2016 10:17 PM

Moving to the park side of BMX, I think Jay Dalton is a force to be reckoned with. SO MANY front wheel maneuvers and his balance is unbelievable!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

6/30/2016 10:26 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

Hamilton looks better than everyone when he does everything. Dudes amount of style is unreal.

Not sure what video it's from but he did a 180 slider indian to a 3 crankflip on a bank. So smooth

|

6/30/2016 11:47 PM

Paul Osicka

|

7/1/2016 1:55 AM

michael.eckhart wrote:

Paul Osicka

Best flatlander ever, super original and oozed style!

|

7/1/2016 4:25 AM

tyra & ck

|

7/1/2016 7:34 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Sean_Goff wrote:

That is bad ass but I mean like in general... That guy in the video is a flat lander and amazing on his front end. I saw a video where he just kept the nose manny going until the bike had almost stopped moving. I think Mike Curley has CK whooped hands down though.

dave lawrence wrote:

Why is a flatland rider omitted from this...flatland is BMX too. No one said they had to be a street rider.

Dave, flatlanders are not excluded of course.. I was thinking more of people with a similar riding style to Chad that could contest John Hicks claim that Chad is the best ever to do it on his front wheel.

|