Who had a great day today?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/25/2014 6:19 PM

Ever have those days when you just land everything clean, have loads of fun and are just riding really smooth? It's days like these that remind me why I love bmxsmile cheers

|

10/25/2014 6:26 PM

I'd consider today like that but my fork cracked so that made me sad. other than that I really had a good day lol ;D

|

10/26/2014 10:26 PM

I unfortunately haven't been able to ride in a while since my bike is outta commission and im broke.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/26/2014 11:47 PM

I haven't had a great day in awhile. At least two weeks. Got a concussion 2 weeks ago on Sunday, finally healed up from that well enough to ride without any pain. 2 days ago was the first time I actually tried riding, felt good though getting back to it though but ended up soo sore haha. Didn't ride with anyone though, same with today. Just rode my box jump out back.

Shit sucks, (riding alone, not my box jump haha). Before my concussion for like a week straight, every time I came out everyone just wanted to sit at this gay ass public park where bikes actually aren't even allowed to be ridden in, so I never even bothered hitting anyone up besides my 1 friend and we'll usually go to a skate park and ride with the crew up there. So much fun.

|

10/27/2014 6:59 AM

Haven't rode in a bit. Irish winter is shit, rain pretty much every day all day and there's no indoor parks at all near me.

Can't go back to a warehouse where me and my friends ride in out of the rain because the caretaker kicks us out every time we go there (it's really big, smooth concrete too)

|

10/27/2014 8:14 AM

kaneBMX wrote:

Haven't rode in a bit. Irish winter is shit, rain pretty much every day all day and there's no indoor parks at all near me.

...more

that fuckin blowwwsss. having anice spot you cant ride.

id go as much as possible anyway. might as well get the one or two runs in

unless you get kicked out too quick for that

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

10/27/2014 11:13 AM

kaneBMX wrote:

...more

sketchytravis wrote:

id go as much as possible anyway. might as well get the one or two ...more

He already threatened to call the police and he said the next time we come back he would do it.

My town doesn't have much street at all as well, closest park is a 15 minute train (not too bad, go on weekends) it's all concrete but the weather is too unreliable, my indoor park closed down last year.

|

10/27/2014 5:03 PM

When I have a good solid day of riding I tend to crush the brews after makes it all that much better

|

10/27/2014 6:39 PM

I learned over smiths and fastplant 180's today, it was a good day.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/28/2014 10:21 AM

kaneBMX wrote:

...more

sketchytravis wrote:

kaneBMX wrote:

He already threatened to call the police and he said the next time we come back he would do it.

My town doesn't have much ...more

thats unfortunate. but at 15 minutes id go more than the weekends. id probs get a cheap beater to ride in shit weather too

|

10/28/2014 11:19 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

kaneBMX wrote:

My town doesn't have much ...more

sketchytravis wrote:

thats unfortunate. but at 15 minutes id go more than the weekends. id probs get a cheap beater to ride in shit weather too

Well I'm going to an indoor park tomorrow, has a foam pit, indoor dirt ramps and loads of other ramps (no ledges or rails though...)

|

10/28/2014 6:13 PM

Coopers25 wrote:

I'd consider today like that but my fork cracked so that made me sad. other than that I really had a good day lol ;D

I was having a good day, then I crack the federal renegade frame i got off someone on here awhile back today kinda bummed about that considering Im broke

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit