Who is or was the most stylish rider?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/19/2021 2:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2021 2:28 PM

For me Justin Inman (trails at least) and Mike Aitken are pretty much on the top. Mike is a little ahead for me, because by riding goofy, it even was more dialed.

|

3/19/2021 2:16 PM

Unpopular opinion: Yumi tsukuda or begin

|

smile

3/19/2021 2:24 PM

Aitken. Hands down.

I love how yumi rides though.

Ian Schwartz and Steven Hamilton were pretty big influences on me personally

|

3/19/2021 2:34 PM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

Unpopular opinion: Yumi tsukuda or begin

I did not knew Yumi. Have just watched a video of him. He seems more like a highly intelligent street rider, never have seen anything like that before. Very interesting, but not as dialed as Aitken was. In terms of creativity he wins, but style is on Aitkens side. (For me at least).

|

3/19/2021 2:39 PM

Dak and Corey Walsh

|

3/19/2021 2:41 PM

Aitken. /thread

|

Steady Lurkin'

3/19/2021 2:43 PM

Aitken forever and always

|

3/19/2021 2:44 PM

Matthias Dandois,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2oRF-jZPUpk#searching

Another thing.

Find someone else that could beat him in a game of bike on the street.

|

3/19/2021 2:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2021 2:58 PM

I think everyone's mind goes to Aitken immediately but there are a lot to choose from.

Sergio Layos, Reuben, Joe Rich, Dave Jacobs, Mat Roe, Corey Bohan, Tom Justice, Chase Hawk, Jamie Bestwick.......honestly there are so many.

|

3/19/2021 3:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2021 3:03 PM

That is for me the is now would be Matt Ray and the was would be and I'm talking about early to mid 2000s pretty much any of the t1 dudes.

|

REF: HELLOMYNAMEISRAD, CKY99

3/19/2021 3:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2021 3:11 PM

I would say Brad Simms. The guy has a certain "snap" to his moves that just looks cool. The guy's a beast. Powerful as hell too. Insane hops. didn't even mention flatlanders. I'm partial to this style too. The style of flat land in of itself is as stylish as you're gonna get. In that case I'd go with Mik Penar

|

3/19/2021 3:24 PM

MostlyBowlDoggin wrote:

I think everyone's mind goes to Aitken immediately but there are a lot to choose from.

Sergio Layos, Reuben, Joe Rich, Dave Jacobs, Mat Roe, Corey Bohan, Tom Justice, Chase Hawk, Jamie Bestwick.......honestly there are so many.

Definitely. In reality nowadays there’s many to list, and probably some I’ve never even heard of. Chase Hawk and Kriss Kyle would be high on my list with Aitken for sure though. Chris Doyle. Really digging Corey Walsh lately too, and Jason watts.

|

Steady Lurkin'

3/19/2021 3:30 PM

I'd have a very hard time not going Aitken here.

|

3/19/2021 3:35 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

I'd have a very hard time not going Aitken here.

Following up on this, gotta give a nod to Corey Walsh and Jason Watts in current times.

|

3/19/2021 4:05 PM

Eddie Cleveland! I could watch foot jam tailwhips alllll day.

|

My mom thinks I’m special

3/19/2021 4:08 PM

Pretty much everyone mentioned is on my list.

But man Jay Dalton is truly one of a kind. I don’t think there will ever be another Jay, ever.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

3/19/2021 4:13 PM

Dave Krone has a crazy flow style. I can't even describe it, I get mesmerized watching him. It's just this loose bike control he does that puts the extra steez on everything.

Back in the day I loved watching Seth Kimbrough.

|

I get big airs off small things

3/19/2021 4:40 PM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

Unpopular opinion: Yumi tsukuda or begin

Yumi yes, begin no

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

3/19/2021 4:41 PM

I’m changing my answer, I’m the most stylish rider

|

smile

3/19/2021 4:41 PM

Davey Watson

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

3/19/2021 5:22 PM

Bootygroceries

|

3/19/2021 6:30 PM

Josh stricker

|

3/19/2021 8:32 PM

s562 wrote:

Bootygroceries

I do agree it’s fun to watch but something tells me it’s a little forced.

|

My mom thinks I’m special

3/19/2021 9:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2021 9:03 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Davey Watson

Super underrated. Add another northwest legend to the style-cat list: Darrin Reed.

|

3/19/2021 9:48 PM

Airpipe wrote:

I did not knew Yumi. Have just watched a video of him. He seems more like a highly intelligent street rider, never have seen anything like that before. Very interesting, but not as dialed as Aitken was. In terms of creativity he wins, but style is on Aitkens side. (For me at least).

Try Erik Elstran, Tate Roskelly or Rory McClean if creative riding gets you going.

|

3/19/2021 10:50 PM

Kevin Peraza

|

3/20/2021 2:42 AM

Tim knoll

|

3/20/2021 3:28 AM

kylecarlson wrote:

Following up on this, gotta give a nod to Corey Walsh and Jason Watts in current times.

Pollard is the most overlooked rider on the F&L lineup but looks the best on a bike IMO. Love both Corey and Jason though, dudes do it right.

Aitken, plus MBD’s list, plus Hawk plus Benn Pigot. If you know, you know.

|

3/20/2021 7:42 AM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Matthias Dandois,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2oRF-jZPUpk#searching

Another thing.

Find someone else that could beat him in a game of bike on the street.

Dude is insanely good.

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

3/20/2021 7:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2021 10:17 AM

kylecarlson wrote:

I'd have a very hard time not going Aitken here.

kylecarlson wrote:

Following up on this, gotta give a nod to Corey Walsh and Jason Watts in current times.

BrodieB wrote:

Pollard is the most overlooked rider on the F&L lineup but looks the best on a bike IMO. Love both Corey and Jason though, dudes do it right.

Aitken, plus MBD’s list, plus Hawk plus Benn Pigot. If you know, you know.

Put some more Aussie's on that list. Jared Carter, Russ Brindley, Chris Harti, and Dylan Lewis. I don't know if Jared Carter still has his trails but it was one of the most amazing looking spots.

|