Who likes a good night ride?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2013 10:14 PM

I have always liked real hazy night rides where you ride all night, go to whatever spots you feel like, and worry about cops seeing you out wayyy past curfew lol. I just went for a good one. haha it feels good, idk why. Its like being tired and happy and awake all at once and the only thing that made it end was the security guy saying i had to leave because, "i was tearing up benches" haha its stupid. but i dont care, night riding! Does anyone else like night riding?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/1/2013 10:20 PM

I fucking love it, especially in the Summer when it's warm out at night and you can just cruise and be perfectly relaxed, riding wherever you want. Gotta watch out for the piggies though cause they'll get you for no lights

|

6/1/2013 10:39 PM

I love it. Cops don't care about anything around here. I've ridden till 3 am and it's always awesome. Funner than riding during the day probably because you can do anything and ride any spot. And it's awesome just cruising at night.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/1/2013 10:51 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I fucking love it, especially in the Summer when it's warm out at night and you can just cruise and be perfectly relaxed, riding wherever you want. Gotta watch out for the piggies though cause they'll get you for no lights

haha i havent had that happen, mostly because there are no real cops normally, unless the bar is open. and i agree the summer is the best!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/1/2013 10:52 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I love it. Cops don't care about anything around here. I've ridden till 3 am and it's always awesome. Funner than riding during the day probably because you can do anything and ride any spot. And it's awesome just cruising at night.

yea me too man, i just come in my house after im done and i am like "shit, that was fun!" haha then i pass out.

|

6/2/2013 5:40 AM

its fun but if i went to some of the spots i ride at night it would be sketchy as fuck.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

6/2/2013 9:02 AM

the best is when ur riding there all pumped going full speed with no cars to worry about . this one time at like 11 with some of my friends we whent to this college campus that we usually wouldnt be able to ride in and had the best bmx session

|

6/2/2013 9:19 AM

its so relaxing to do event tho im usually to relaxed and my body is to tired to lift my bike but just crusing is so fun especially when you have a bunch of buddies

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

6/2/2013 9:43 AM

It's so nice to just cruise around with a small breeze.

|

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

6/2/2013 12:48 PM

its real nice i love it got no sun glaring down on you burning you alive its always quite the only problem i have is how sketchy it can be especially when riding alone

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/2/2013 1:29 PM

Me, bought flood lights for my ramps

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/2/2013 1:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/2/2013 1:46 PM

i love it when its late at night and their are like zero cars in the way , so what i like to do is me and my friends go down this huge bridge and haul ass and just race each other. a few months ago we were racing at night and my friends was going like 40 mph and he hit this small sand pit in the middle of the road and he fell face first into the asphalt and when we so his face most of the skin was gone, it was the worst road rash i have ever seen just wished i had it on video.

|

6/2/2013 1:53 PM

Love it, the temperatures usually about right, no people in the way, everythings more relaxed.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs