Who makes the lightest complete's?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2010 7:16 AM

Who makes the lightest complete bikes?
as in like companies.

|

4/11/2010 7:17 AM

weight weenie

|

4/11/2010 7:18 AM

stayfit454 wrote:

weight weenie

I dont care, it's just one of those questions i was wondering

|

4/11/2010 7:27 AM

Having a light bike is not going to make you better.

|

4/11/2010 7:30 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Having a light bike is not going to make you better.

I know this

|

4/11/2010 7:39 AM

who makes the best completes should be the question

|

4/11/2010 7:55 AM

KHE. 16-18 something pounds.

|

kobe bryant ready

4/11/2010 8:04 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Having a light bike is not going to make you better.

gregorywilliams wrote:

I know this

Then why the hell you askin this question

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/11/2010 8:14 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Having a light bike is not going to make you better.

gregorywilliams wrote:

I know this

Zachy D wrote:

Then why the hell you askin this question

INVALID


and gtfo, both of you

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

4/11/2010 8:25 AM

I have a question for you, why do you feel the need to make multiple thread about the same thing?

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Whats-the-lightest-bike-youve-ever-seen,876532
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Who-makes-the-lightest-completes,882596

Plus all of your what bike should I get threads.

Our answers are not going to change, no matter how many times you ask. I think it would be beneficial for you and us, if you learn to use the word "bump" in your threads. Then you would not need to make a multiple threads on the same topic. There is a search bar, chances are if you are going to ask a question it's all ready been answered, so use that first.

|

4/11/2010 8:31 AM

your so fucking annoying

|

m.o.e.

4/11/2010 8:36 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

I have a question for you, why do you feel the need to make multiple thread about the same thing?

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Whats-the-lightest-bike-youve-ever-seen,876532
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Who-makes-the-lightest-completes,882596

Plus all of your what bike should I get threads.

Our answers are not going to change, no matter how many times you ask. I think it would be beneficial for you and us, if you learn to use the word "bump" in your threads. Then you would not need to make a multiple threads on the same topic. There is a search bar, chances are if you are going to ask a question it's all ready been answered, so use that first.

This.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/11/2010 10:34 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Having a light bike is not going to make you better.

it made me better lmao

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

4/11/2010 10:54 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Having a light bike is not going to make you better.

fat bald man wrote:

it made me better lmao

Maybe I should rephrase that, having the lightest bike out there is not automatically make you the best rider on the planet.

|

4/11/2010 10:55 AM

gregorywilliams wrote:

I know this

Zachy D wrote:

Then why the hell you askin this question

cschmall wrote:

INVALID


and gtfo, both of you

The invalid made no sence.

Fuck you bitch.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/11/2010 11:05 AM

Zachy D wrote:

Then why the hell you askin this question

cschmall wrote:

INVALID


and gtfo, both of you

Zachy D wrote:

The invalid made no sence.

Fuck you bitch.

INVALID GTFO
|

4/11/2010 11:49 AM

Zachy D wrote:

Then why the hell you askin this question

cschmall wrote:

INVALID


and gtfo, both of you

Zachy D wrote:

The invalid made no sence.

Fuck you bitch.

Your misspelling of 'sence' made no sense.

Fuck you dude.

|

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

4/11/2010 11:50 AM

cschmall wrote:

INVALID


and gtfo, both of you

Zachy D wrote:

The invalid made no sence.

Fuck you bitch.

imchrisperez wrote:

Your misspelling of 'sence' made no sense.

Fuck you dude.

Who gives a shit?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/11/2010 11:52 AM

Zachy D wrote:

The invalid made no sence.

Fuck you bitch.

imchrisperez wrote:

Your misspelling of 'sence' made no sense.

Fuck you dude.

Zachy D wrote:

Who gives a shit?

Try that atrocious spelling next time you're filling out a job application. Your employer gives a shit. Keep spelling like that and it'll be hard for you to find a well paying job. YOU give a shit, you just don't know it yet. And, when you spell like an idiot, I think you're an idiot. You're also quite hostile and short-tempered. You should really grow the fuck up. :D

|

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

4/11/2010 12:00 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

Your misspelling of 'sence' made no sense.

Fuck you dude.

Zachy D wrote:

Who gives a shit?

imchrisperez wrote:

Try that atrocious spelling next time you're filling out a job application. Your employer gives a shit. Keep spelling like that and it'll be hard for you to find a well paying job. YOU give a shit, you just don't know it yet. And, when you spell like an idiot, I think you're an idiot. You're also quite hostile and short-tempered. You should really grow the fuck up. :D

Are you my employer? No so shut the fuck up. Just because I misspelled sense doesn't mean my spelling is "atrocious" and it doesn't make me an idiot at all. People make mistakes and it's not your job to correct them on everything wrong they do. You're not perfect either dumbass. I'm short-tempered? You're the one getting all pissed off because I spent sense wrong. I just advise you to shut the fuck up because no one else cares that I spelt sense wrong and even if they do they don't care enough to post something about it.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/11/2010 12:06 PM

Zachy D wrote:

Who gives a shit?

imchrisperez wrote:

Try that atrocious spelling next time you're filling out a job application. Your employer gives a shit. Keep spelling like that and it'll be hard for you to find a well paying job. YOU give a shit, you just don't know it yet. And, when you spell like an idiot, I think you're an idiot. You're also quite hostile and short-tempered. You should really grow the fuck up. :D

Zachy D wrote:

Are you my employer? No so shut the fuck up. Just because I misspelled sense doesn't mean my spelling is "atrocious" and it doesn't make me an idiot at all. People make mistakes and it's not your job to correct them on everything wrong they do. You're not perfect either dumbass. I'm short-tempered? You're the one getting all pissed off because I spent sense wrong. I just advise you to shut the fuck up because no one else cares that I spelt sense wrong and even if they do they don't care enough to post something about it.

I could be your employer, who are you to say what the future holds? Shit, you could be mine. We could both end up homeless and jobless. That's not the only word you've misspelled, either. The majority of your posts are just retarded in general. You're right, I was wrong to call you an idiot on the basis (that you presumed, actually) of one post. I was calling you an idiot because at least half the shit you say on here.... could go without being posted. I'm not mad at all, I don't know where you decided I was pissed off; I'm just spittin' truth. I never said I was perfect, either. So please, stop putting words in my mouth. You're right. Nobody else cares about you. Sorry I'm trying to offer criticism which, in the long run, could help you be a better person.

Well, you just said it yourself. Nobody cares enough about you to try to help you out. So, keep digging your own grave. Keep thinking that this actually matters to me. I enjoy this.

|

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

4/11/2010 12:43 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Having a light bike is not going to make you better.

fat bald man wrote:

it made me better lmao

Twisted654 wrote:

Maybe I should rephrase that, having the lightest bike out there is not automatically make you the best rider on the planet.

this is better lol

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

4/11/2010 1:59 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

Try that atrocious spelling next time you're filling out a job application. Your employer gives a shit. Keep spelling like that and it'll be hard for you to find a well paying job. YOU give a shit, you just don't know it yet. And, when you spell like an idiot, I think you're an idiot. You're also quite hostile and short-tempered. You should really grow the fuck up. :D

Zachy D wrote:

Are you my employer? No so shut the fuck up. Just because I misspelled sense doesn't mean my spelling is "atrocious" and it doesn't make me an idiot at all. People make mistakes and it's not your job to correct them on everything wrong they do. You're not perfect either dumbass. I'm short-tempered? You're the one getting all pissed off because I spent sense wrong. I just advise you to shut the fuck up because no one else cares that I spelt sense wrong and even if they do they don't care enough to post something about it.

imchrisperez wrote:

I could be your employer, who are you to say what the future holds? Shit, you could be mine. We could both end up homeless and jobless. That's not the only word you've misspelled, either. The majority of your posts are just retarded in general. You're right, I was wrong to call you an idiot on the basis (that you presumed, actually) of one post. I was calling you an idiot because at least half the shit you say on here.... could go without being posted. I'm not mad at all, I don't know where you decided I was pissed off; I'm just spittin' truth. I never said I was perfect, either. So please, stop putting words in my mouth. You're right. Nobody else cares about you. Sorry I'm trying to offer criticism which, in the long run, could help you be a better person.

Well, you just said it yourself. Nobody cares enough about you to try to help you out. So, keep digging your own grave. Keep thinking that this actually matters to me. I enjoy this.

FTW!

|

kobe bryant ready

9/27/2011 5:41 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Having a light bike is not going to make you better.

why you been such a dick man.. im looking at a new bike and i want a lighter 1 cause mine is a heavy bitch.. stop being so cocky and leave the guy alone like

|

9/27/2011 9:01 AM

Chris_Brouder wrote:

why you been such a dick man.. im looking at a new bike and i want a lighter 1 cause mine is a heavy bitch.. stop being so cocky and leave the guy alone like

Hey man make sure to check the dates on the threads.
This thread is from 2010

|

9/27/2011 12:37 PM

come onnnnnn i mean seriously he just asked a simple question and you guys just blew it up....

|

''''''\__/"""

Im an Og from johnson countyy

9/27/2011 7:34 PM

DOUBLE GRAVE DIG!!!!

|

9/29/2011 3:25 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Having a light bike is not going to make you better.

Chris_Brouder wrote:

why you been such a dick man.. im looking at a new bike and i want a lighter 1 cause mine is a heavy bitch.. stop being so cocky and leave the guy alone like

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Hey man make sure to check the dates on the threads.
This thread is from 2010

yeah but it got i started again.. apparently :D

|

9/29/2011 3:35 AM

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
THAT IS ALL.

|

9/29/2011 3:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/29/2011 3:50 AM

the lightest complete bikes were around the 80's when tubes were super thin and wheels were plastic

look into buying one of these

Photo

my mate was riding one of these brakless cus we had no money at the time and got one in chrome second hand for 20 quid - some of the most fun i had learning bmx was on that thing (my first drop in)

lighter than anything if your a learning kid

i was 13, im 27 now

i bet theres hardly anyone in these forums that learnt tricks on a burner like this!

we rode brakeless because we couldnt afford it, not because we wanted to set a trend/style of riding! (Not that we did set any trends)

When I got enough money we put a gyro on it and was super stoked

i hope this post helped you decide what your looking for

|