Who needs wheels

Related:
Create New Tag

12/12/2013 4:06 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

what's wrong with your wheel man tell us what the problem is, i want to see more information in this thread

lots of spokes and nipples are stripped making my wheel untrue to the point where there's always one part of my tire rubbing against the chain stays and my bearings are dying one by one

|

12/12/2013 4:09 PM

I don't need one. but its going to explode soon… kinda just need a hub

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/12/2013 4:14 PM

im missing half of the spokes on one side, id say its time for a new one. Planning on animal javelin+rs rim. im pretty sure i always bust my shit on g turns, but i dont really know

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

12/12/2013 4:57 PM

Blew out the bearings on my Ezra rear wheel , as well as pretezled the rim. My front hub is shitty and the rim is all untrue and pretty crumby. My back wheel is a spare stock United hub

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/12/2013 8:28 PM

My friend destroyed my old Ezra Wheel. Like blown out spoke holes, it isnt rideable at all, it is bent to hell and back and all the nips are stripped and the hub would skip a good bit... It is royaly fucked.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/13/2013 6:32 AM

Icant180 wrote:

im missing half of the spokes on one side, id say its time for a new one. Planning on animal javelin+rs rim. im pretty sure i always bust my shit on g turns, but i dont really know

if your doing them incorrectly then i wouldn't doubt it, i use to slam my back wheel doing them, the trick is having more control and not just hucking it around, more balance put into the front end of the bke

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/13/2013 7:12 AM

Don't need new wheels... but I'm getting them haha. Selling my Marmoset/Federal V3/Rollcage wheelset and buying Simians to a Birdcage up front and Ribcage in the back for the Barcode.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/13/2013 7:46 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Don't need new wheels... but I'm getting them haha. Selling my Marmoset/Federal V3/Rollcage wheelset and buying Simians to a Birdcage up front and Ribcage in the back for the Barcode.

how much are you selling it for?

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/13/2013 8:39 AM

how much are you selling it for?

$255 to my friend. $155 for the back, $100 for the front.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/13/2013 9:20 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Dubble up on the Ribs mayn

|

12/13/2013 12:28 PM

if your doing them incorrectly then i wouldn't doubt it, i use to slam my back wheel doing them, the trick is having more control and not just hucking it around, more balance put into the front end of the bke

Yeah ive been trying to get more control with them, like an actual g turn, which look cool as shit imo

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

12/13/2013 12:44 PM

Icant180 wrote:

Icant180 wrote:

Yeah ive been trying to get more control with them, like an actual g turn, which look cool as shit imo

yea the ones people do across box jumps are sweet, i can only nose pivot to fakie and some times get a 360, if it wasn't so cold i would make a how to video on them

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/13/2013 12:46 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

BNC wrote:

Dubble up on the Ribs mayn

ive never seen birds in action but when i had rib cages they held up really good

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit