Who on this website...

Related:
Create New Tag

12/2/2010 2:46 PM

Rides 4 pegs?

I am buying two more pegs soon so i can learn opposite stuff.
I'm kind of excited!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

12/2/2010 2:50 PM

almost all of my friends do. Guess its trendy to ride 4 pegs at the moment.

|

12/2/2010 2:59 PM

CARL wrote:

yous a fagget! some people do shit cause they want to not because everyone else does, the word trendy in bmx is fucking stupid just like playing bike

|

12/2/2010 2:59 PM

whenever i run pegs (not atm) i rn plegs front and shadow back. so i run four. I'm gonna buy a set of plegs for the back though.

|

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs
refs: Bstick X2, ScramHype, future FBM, BEATASSDICKwink

12/2/2010 3:03 PM

I run 2, want to run 3.
I have an extra animal back, i want a front. So if i did run 3's i oculd run 4s
Haha

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

12/2/2010 3:10 PM

The only influence on me going to 4 pegs is that i want to do 180 grinds and opposite grinds.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

12/2/2010 3:33 PM

u have no idea how hard oppo grinds are dude seriously. haha

|

12/2/2010 3:35 PM

brakeless bikes and 4 pegs are sex

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

12/2/2010 3:35 PM

i tried it haha i cant do oppo grinds so i stick to 2 on the right side =D

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

12/2/2010 3:53 PM

I'm gonna run 4 pegs because Dave Mirra did in his video game.

|

Refs: Fundyssey23, njbmxerdude, tinybikerider33, CRAZY MAAZY,lil_buddy010, Hunthubbs2

12/2/2010 4:08 PM

i ride 4 on and off. normally its 2 though. oppo grinds are hard but super fun once u get em. I threw 4 on and learned kinda quick, oppo feebles, oppo double pegs, oppo tooths, was trying opposite smiths but then my foot kept gettin caught on my peg on manuals and it'd make me fall on my ass so i took em off.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

12/2/2010 4:17 PM

Ive never seen anyone ride 4 pegs, unless it was some poser on a mongoose

|

I suck!

12/2/2010 4:19 PM

opposite smiths are truly the weirdest things. i run 3 from time to time but den go back to 2. gunna try 4 pegs when ever i get another 3 8s peg.

|

refs= BEASTASSDICK , Tommyboy

12/2/2010 4:37 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

Lolwut? So easy.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

12/2/2010 4:47 PM

wesleytramel: i won't know if i don't try it!

i_ridekink: 4 pegs, brakeless, and 4-pc bars = straight up street sex!

|

12/2/2010 4:52 PM

ive ridden 4 pegs twice when i did it was for a day each time i always get my heel caught on the opp. peg

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

12/2/2010 4:55 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

ive ridden 4 pegs twice when i did it was for a day each time i always get my heel caught on the opp. peg

If that happens to me i will run 3.

|

12/2/2010 4:56 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Lolwut? So easy.

Agreed. Given a week, they'll feel close to regulars.

|

12/2/2010 4:59 PM

That's all I see around the South Miami area.. and now they are starting to pop up all over FIU.. sad really, you'd think they'd have outgrown that kinda stuff..

not to knock anyone else, though, since I myself ride a completely stock Black Pearl 2 (no pegs though).. but I went up to one kid giving him the benefit of the doubt.. thinking he was old school.. he had a Mongoose with four pegs and two brakes and I said to him "looks cool.. you do any flat landing?" his response was "what's that?"... so I said "nothing much, just a style of riding I had heard of once"... When I asked him why he was running four pegs... he said it let's him do more stuff... my only response was "that's cool, just keep practicing... it's a tough sport"

Now I see him almost everyday sitting down on the bike just cruising around... I guess he knows what he wants to do though...

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

12/2/2010 5:17 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

theyre really easy

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

12/2/2010 5:29 PM

My heel would hit the 4th peg haha it would suck.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

12/2/2010 5:32 PM

Cjmdawg wrote:

My heel would hit the 4th peg haha it would suck.

So ride 3, you just can't do oppo feebles or icepicks!

|

12/2/2010 5:36 PM

Its fun!

:D

Dont ask me, i run 2 or none.

|

12/2/2010 5:48 PM

Street Rat 420 wrote:

I'm gonna run 4 pegs because Dave Mirra did in his video game.

that game is fuckin awsome but they need a new one

|

fuck bitches, get money

12/2/2010 6:30 PM

CARL wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

yous a fagget! some people do shit cause they want to not because everyone else does, the word trendy in bmx is fucking stupid just like playing bike

To be fair, in games of "BIKE" or "BMX" I have been forced to try new things, ultimately making me a more skilled rider, so I don't think it is entirely stupid (Unless those playing are just looking for bragging rights/turning it into an "I'm the best" contest-then it is stupid)

I run 4 on a rare occasion, mostly for flatland. I suggest not limiting your new tricks to just grinds, try some basic flatland techniques and tricks, to open up your riding more.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/2/2010 6:38 PM

Dk/oldscool908 wrote:

whenever i run pegs (not atm) i rn plegs front and shadow back. so i run four. I'm gonna buy a set of plegs for the back though.

shadow sleeves.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

12/3/2010 4:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:03 AM

CARL wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

You sir are fucking retarded! Everything in this sport is a trend, look at what bikes looked like 5 years ago, not even close to the ones we ride today. Sure people do what they feel like but the sport evolves and the trends change.

2007ish it was popular to ride really narrow bars, how many people are doing it today, not too many. Bottom line, trends come and go and even though you dont want to admit it you're following the trends.

|

12/3/2010 4:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2010 4:49 AM

haha i hit up 3 not cause of the trend, so i can smith Tongue

|

12/3/2010 11:42 AM

wesleytramel wrote:

carjakester wrote:

theyre really easy

its sarcasm haha i loved doing oppo grinds haha

|

12/3/2010 11:46 AM

All the kids are starting to run 3 or 4 pegs now its odd. I think its coz Garret does.

|