Who still wears DC?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2013 8:55 PM

After DC dropped their whole BMX program, I gave all my apparel (Tshirts, pants, etc) to my friends little brother and my current DC shoes are going to be my last pair. I really loved DC and their products are great but if a company I put money into doesn't give back to BMX, I'm not going to support them, as they don't support BMX. So I'm just curious what people think about them. I'm joining the Vans or Etnies clubs now.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/24/2013 9:00 PM

i have always thought DCs were uncomfortable, and join the Etnies club lol

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

3/24/2013 9:18 PM

I've always worn DCs and probably always will.. I do have a pair of Osiris that i rock every now and then, but there are a few stores near me, Marshalls, Ross, and TJ Max, where i can get them for $15-$20.. and i'm perfectly fine with them.. i grab 'em whenever i see a pair that look decent and are comfortable.. got like 2 pair still boxed.. but, yeah, i like them.. and i like spending less than $50 a year on shoes.

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

3/24/2013 9:28 PM

Im going to lotek

|

making half retarded post at the moment

3/24/2013 10:11 PM

The last time I wore DC was like 2006. They've been a trendwhore company in BMX and Skating for the past 8 years or so. I have maybe 3 or 4 old models that I had in my closet. I'll just wear Nike or Emerica.d

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/25/2013 4:25 AM

never really liked DC, onlything i ever owned was a bag... and i didnt like that either :L always thought their shoes looked.. iunno, just shit :L i like etnies but im not buying number mids again, they fell apart like shit. think imma try some enties brake.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

3/25/2013 4:28 AM

I feel like dc is for skaters who can't Ollie and buy fox racing gear to.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/25/2013 4:52 AM

Never wore DC, and never will.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

3/25/2013 5:17 AM

i have some DC's and they are ok, i have had DC since i was like 11 and now im 15 so i think that now is a good time to find some others tongue

|

Bruh

3/25/2013 5:58 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Never wore DC, and never will.

This

|

3/25/2013 7:20 AM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

I've always worn DCs and probably always will.. I do have a pair of Osiris that i rock every now and then, but there are a few ...more

I've noticed one pair of $60 will out last the $25 shoe. So basically your saving money in the long run. Cheaper shoe = cheaper material's.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/25/2013 7:31 AM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

I've always worn DCs and probably always will.. I do have a pair of Osiris that i rock every now and then, but there are a few ...more

Mikel8149 wrote:

I've noticed one pair of $60 will out last the $25 shoe. So basically your saving money in the long run. Cheaper shoe = ...more

Wrong, he says he shops at Ross, and TJ Max and all them. They gave name brand shoes for a shit ton cheaper.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

3/25/2013 7:36 AM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

I've noticed one pair of $60 will out last the $25 shoe. So basically your saving money in the long run. Cheaper shoe = ...more

FreddyDapice wrote:

Wrong, he says he shops at Ross, and TJ Max and all them. They gave name brand shoes for a shit ton cheaper.

Ross, TJ max sell cheap shoes like payless basically walmart DC's

And who the hell cares if dc cut there bmx team. They still sell good shoes and that's not really a reason not to buy there shoes. And they probably still don't care because they make a killing off skating shoes and didn't make as much as they wanted so they cut it off. Smart imo.

|

3/25/2013 8:17 AM

i havent wore dc's in like when i was 9 years old and they don't surrport bmx anymore and now i freaking hate em

|

3/25/2013 8:47 AM

I got some puretex shoes from dc......theyre pretty good i find......i ride in vans though

|

3/25/2013 9:19 AM

Wooww..

the shoes i buy, even when i ride every day, brakeless, will still last me for months, so i only go through 2 to 3 pair a year.. i've worn other brands, but i just go for whatever is cheapest.. i used to focus a lot on the labels that were on my clothes and shoes or whatever.. then i started working at a place where the boss, who we called Guido, drove a Porsche.. so he had the key chain, jacket, mug, and t-shirts, and what ever stupid things they'd sell.. it was his fifth one and every time he got a new one, he'd get accessories to match.. that's when i realized how much cheesiness is involved in conveying an image.. so i just go with whatever works..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

3/25/2013 10:25 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

And who the hell cares if dc cut there bmx team. They ...more

those stores sell overflow and overstock product.

also DC's are awful, they haven't made a good shoe in years, in my mind, DC shoes are the Walmart of skate shoes.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

3/25/2013 10:32 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

And who the hell cares if dc cut there bmx team. They ...more

cupovjoe wrote:

also DC's are awful, they haven't made a good shoe in years, in my mind, ...more

Dude, Mike taylor, Chris cole, mike mo all have some sick ass shoes man. I mean i would never wear the DC's like courts they are pretty ugly, they sell them at stores like payless shoe show and places like that.

|

3/25/2013 10:53 AM

Mainly wear Nikes, they seem to do a lot with the BMX scene in the UK like the tunnel and the pool

|

3/25/2013 11:30 AM

Georgee wrote:

Mainly wear Nikes, they seem to do a lot with the BMX scene in the UK like the tunnel and the pool

That's true. Garrett is my favourite rider and he shreds everything, they must last if he can wear them. And you're right, Nike Tunnel, Nike Pool, thats pretty sick. Maybe I'll join nike.

|

My Cult 2 Short

3/25/2013 11:34 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

also DC's are awful, they haven't made a good shoe in years, in my mind, ...more

I get mine at shoe stores like Coastals or that, but I do see those common DC logo shoes at no-name stores. And I love the feel of DC's and they last forever, but screw that. They are now haha

|

My Cult 2 Short

3/25/2013 11:43 AM

Georgee wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

That's true. Garrett is my favourite rider and he shreds everything, they must last if he can wear them. And you're right, ...more

You're saying it like you're the best rider in the world, and everyone is offering you a shoe sponsor now that DC have stopped their BMX program. Buy a pair of shoes you like, if they don't last then buy some from a different make next time.

|

3/25/2013 1:08 PM

The only DC thing I have is my rail board and I have to admit it's pretty damn good.
The fact is that most Snowboards are produced by the same company so basically my Bataleon and my DC were made in the same place even though they don't have anything (at all) to do with each other.
DC is a cool snowboarding brand but as for skating and BMXing it's one of the gayest companies there is.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

3/25/2013 1:25 PM

I've never gone out of my way to buy DC stuff in the first place but i'll buy their buttonups or something that isn't overly branded if its on sale for cheap. I have some shorts, a couple of shirts, and hats that were either given to me or i got for cheap and i will continue to wear them because theres nothing wrong with them. Levis pulled out of bmx and i still wear levis as i'm sure alot of other riders do too.

|

3/25/2013 1:26 PM

me, i wear nike, DC and lotek

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

3/25/2013 1:29 PM

this is stupid. Its just fucking clothe with a brand on it. Clothe is for not being exposed naked that's all. Fucking trend whores. look at the bikers and skaters back in the 90s early 2000s. they just wore any baggy jeans and a shirt because they know it would get ruined. Today kids spend their parents money on a 25 dollar shirt because its a has graphics on it. you people disgust me

|

3/25/2013 8:36 PM

ComplicatedStreetBmx wrote:

this is stupid. Its just fucking clothe with a brand on it. Clothe is for not being exposed naked that's all. Fucking trend ...more

True. But chill mate haha. I'm not saying I'm rich who cares about clothes ; thats the opposite for me. I'm just curious on how peoples perspectives have changed. I buy what I like, when I can afford it. And it's spelled,"Clothes". Get it right.

|

My Cult 2 Short

3/25/2013 8:38 PM

the DC i had were always to bulky, and doesn't look good.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/25/2013 8:43 PM

my friend spent $80 on the ugliest looking DC's like 2 days before they dropped the team. I've been giving him shit everyday since then. AS for DC, Never wore them, never will. Ugliest, bulkiest, shittiest shoes ever.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

3/25/2013 8:48 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I got some puretex shoes from dc......theyre pretty good i find......i ride in vans though

yeeeeeeeah vans all the way

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!