Who was

Related:
Create New Tag

7/3/2017 11:04 AM

The guy who had a bike check it was a red white and blue bike he's like flat land/trails style like racing tracks but tricks he's a hippie ass dude who was sponsored by a USA brand but like AM team not like a full on endorsed pro he was sick though a bit older of a guy

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/3/2017 11:39 AM

Karl Hinkley had a Red white and blue bike, then got his own Nowear brand of frames made along his bars. He is an older dude who rides how he wants, and always seems to be having a great time on his bike!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/3/2017 7:03 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Karl Hinkley had a Red white and blue bike, then got his own Nowear brand of frames made along his bars. He is an older dude ...more

No but I do like his style. Ugh, wish I could remember this guy. Was super cool to watch, someone posted his bike check on here back before the pro bike check thread

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/3/2017 7:59 PM

OH was it that guy who did a bunch of flatland and stuff in and around smaller bowls?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/4/2017 12:37 AM

I can't remember the title of the video, but there was a dude who claimed he invented the tailwhip and he did those older style flat tricks. Not bashing him, but it was pretty funny to watch. I remember his bike may have looked as you describe.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

7/4/2017 5:37 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

OH was it that guy who did a bunch of flatland and stuff in and around smaller bowls?

YeS!

|

7/5/2017 10:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2017 10:46 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

YeS!

Rob Ridge has colorful bikes all the time and is SUPER good-rides for/on standards I think, BUT I am thinking of a different dude.

Do you recall if he ran pads/helmet?

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/14/2017 8:24 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

YeS!

dave lawrence wrote:

Rob Ridge has colorful bikes all the time and is SUPER good-rides for/on standards I think, BUT I am thinking of a different ...more

He was in all white with baggy clothes and long hair, all white bike with colors only on the little parts (sprocket, calipers, etc) and was blue/red/white styled. Was a really cool video, someone used to have his bike check on here.

|

7/15/2017 1:36 AM

Spenlard wrote:

The guy who had a bike check it was a red white and blue bike he's like flat land/trails style like racing tracks but tricks ...more

this guy races, but also rides street/park....

http://canyoudigitbmx.com/cult-vick-behm-01-cultcrewracing/

?
|