I Almost Got Arrested, UPDATE

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2015 8:41 AM

Okay, so this week has been absolute hell. So Monday, it got like really really nice out, and i decided to start digging the jump and fixing it. I had this jump for years and i decided i wanted kind of a dirt spine deal. So i took out the landing and all kinds of stuff, filling in holes in the field. Making it really nice. Security guy rolls up, asks what I am doing, I tell him, and just like that, he leaves. So i continue. I made the jump PERFECT. I was really stoked with how it felt, the lip was super steep, just like a perfect spine. The landing dipped down pretty far into the ground too, i had like the top of it on the backside of the jump and dug down into the ground to make plenty of room for landing. It was a bit more mellow than the lip, of course. It was literally amazing. I was the only one who got to ride it, sadly. Next day, Tuesday, security guy rolls up and the head of security is with him. He asks what I'm doing and i tell him. We talk for a while and he says that he is fine and understands why I'm here. And that he would be willing to help us even get a skatepark. My brother was with me for that too.

So next day, April 1st, i'm FINALLY done with my classes, its about 3 and I'm blowing off the stress of class with a good session on the spine. I was really killing it too. The jump was finally packed just right and about 10 minutes in, i see police cruisers rolling up around the parking lot, security and a little green bulldozer. The first thing i thought was, "holy shit, someone has a meth lab!" Then as the bulldozer got closer i thought "Well God damn, this is one elaborate April Fools joke." Then they started crashing into the jump with the bulldozer, Immediately My phone is out. I start taking a video for instagram and say "Welcome to Bethany College, Where if you have a dream, we will crush it!" So i'm like rolling around the parking lot, not sure wtf to do and this young officer comes up with his cuffs out and i'm thinking "holy shit this guy is trying to arrest me!" So i say "Whoa whoa whoa, I'm a student here dude!" He asks for my ID and shit and i don't ride with that because my house is literally right next to this area and i explain that. He says that i could be taken into custody for trespassing and i step into my yard, next to where his car is parked and he then goes to the little book and the other cruisers are around and the head of security is going "This is what happens!" and after about 30 minutes he has FINALLY found the law in his little book and writes me the ticket. Judging by how he is acting, he doesn't think it is right at all.

At this point, my mom and dad are both outside. My dad is standing there next to me, My mom is screaming at the security people and this guy, Sven, that initially made the problem apparent. After I get the ticket, my blood is boiling. I was calm up until that. I'm in my yard just screaming "Fuck this God damn college and all the faggot ass people who run it!" And "Fuck you Sven D'yeong, suck a fucking dick!!"

The jumps are flattened. With no warning. I'm pissed. These jumps have been there for so many years. And not until now it is a problem. It's barely even campus, it's a parking lot.

A trespassing ticket in this state in this county can be up to 750$ and up to a YEAR in jail. For being somewhere on a campus that I am enrolled in.

Sorry for the long read, but this is a serious, SERIOUS problem. I have already made my mind up, I already hated this college before this, but NOW, i am DEFINITELY not returning in the fall. This is a ridiculous WASTE of tax dollars and the most immature thing I have seen from this college yet.

There is rape, drug abuse, and so much underage drinking, and they choose THIS to fight about. It's fucked up.

I actually made a series of instagram videos making fun of this college, but i took them down, in fear that when i sue the college, there will be a problem.

Thanks for reading. Stay OUT of school, kids. They'll just fuck you over in the end and they didn't want me suing for a liability, well now I'm suing for THIS.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

4/3/2015 9:00 AM

If this was in Ireland no one would care about this.

I can go to college for almost free if I want to

|

4/3/2015 9:19 AM

kaneBMX wrote:

If this was in Ireland no one would care about this.

I can go to college for almost free if I want to

Yeah, i know, I wish America could realize that a few more taxes, on the right things, socializing stuff, is actually a GREAT thing.

But republicans and so many people are so close minded it's impossible to do anything actually smart.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

4/3/2015 9:21 AM

Fight the tresspassing aspect. Seriously, take it to court, show them your COLLEGE ID for this place. You can't be tresspassing if you are student and it is during open hours. Was it outside of the college hours for being open to students? If not, you could fight it, and have it dropped down. Also it is easier to fight if there are not signs stating "NO TRESSPASSING" etc. How are you supposed to know who owns what? (Also REMOVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THE COLLEGE FROM YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA NOW.)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/3/2015 9:32 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Fight the tresspassing aspect. Seriously, take it to court, show them your COLLEGE ID for this place. You can't be tresspassing if you are student and it is during open hours. Was it outside of the college hours for being open to students? If not, you could fight it, and have it dropped down. Also it is easier to fight if there are not signs stating "NO TRESSPASSING" etc. How are you supposed to know who owns what? (Also REMOVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THE COLLEGE FROM YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA NOW.)

yeah, it's all down, don't worry about any of that. I'm way ahead of you on that there. They really don't have a leg to stand on here. Odds are, judge will see this my way, easy.

|

4/3/2015 9:54 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

yeah, it's all down, don't worry about any of that. I'm way ahead of you on that there. They really don't have a leg to stand on here. Odds are, judge will see this my way, easy.

Assuming the ticketing officer even shows up. If they don't you likely will automatically win (assuming it is like a traffic ticket).

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/3/2015 10:07 AM

THEY JUST CALLED THE COPS ON ME AGAIN!!! I WAS JUST RIDING IN THE STREET!!!

|

4/3/2015 1:37 PM

Education > bmx

|

It’s all bmx

4/3/2015 1:43 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Public street? In front of your home? They can't do anything except ask you to get out of the street. Now check bicycle laws in your area, and see if it is bikes on the street or bikes on the sidewalk.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/3/2015 2:00 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Public street? In front of your home? They can't do anything except ask you to get out of the street. Now check bicycle laws in your area, and see if it is bikes on the street or bikes on the sidewalk.

I checked, I am allowed to be there, by all means.

|

4/3/2015 2:01 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Education > bmx

This isn't about that. They DONT want me at the college, very obviously. They're trying to push me out. I go here for free because my parents work here.

|

4/3/2015 2:03 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

They they cannot do anything. If you are on a public street, you are out of the college security's juristiction, we do that all the time here. They cannot come after us if we are on the streets.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/3/2015 2:11 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

They they cannot do anything. If you are on a public street, you are out of the college security's juristiction, we do that all the time here. They cannot come after us if we are on the streets.

yep. The people at the college keep doing this, it's harassment.

|

4/3/2015 6:11 PM

Who cares about your lame ass story about you almost got arrested I wish you got arrested punk I don't like you.

|

4/3/2015 6:16 PM

acedog890 wrote:

Who cares about your lame ass story about you almost got arrested I wish you got arrested punk I don't like you.

Fucking lol

|

4/3/2015 6:23 PM

acedog890 wrote:

Your mother cared a lot about my story while i fucked her brains out in your bed.

Eat a dick.

|

4/3/2015 7:59 PM

YOu should transfer to University of New Mexico. Then we can party and ride bikes and shit

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

4/3/2015 8:43 PM

UNR. The band director let me jump over him and a $10,000 tuba when I said I'm going to go and play in their band in college. Plus Woodward Tahoe is only an hour away.

|

4/4/2015 6:46 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Just stay on the streets and let them continue to do this. Seriously. When you aren't doing anything wrong and they keep calling, eventually the Police will tell them to knock it off due to wasted time.

Or if it continues and you are off the campus property, you could then press charges for harassment given that you aren't even on the property.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/4/2015 7:30 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Just stay on the streets and let them continue to do this. Seriously. When you aren't doing anything wrong and they keep calling, eventually the Police will tell them to knock it off due to wasted time.

Or if it continues and you are off the campus property, you could then press charges for harassment given that you aren't even on the property.

That's the plan, and what my mom said to do also. I'm gonna keep going a few more times and then they're busted with harassment. Because they're definitely too stupid to continue.

|

4/4/2015 7:31 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

YOu should transfer to University of New Mexico. Then we can party and ride bikes and shit

I will if it's financially ideal for me. I just don't see myself wanting to pay for college. It's not worth it to me. I can learn just as much, if not more with free classes and online tutorials. The only reason I am actually going here is because it's free and right out my front door to classes. Otherwise, i couldn't give less of a shit about it.

|

4/4/2015 7:33 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

UNR. The band director let me jump over him and a $10,000 tuba when I said I'm going to go and play in their band in college. Plus Woodward Tahoe is only an hour away.

Yeah, thats really far from me. I wanna go to that one in Austin, TX. This girl i know from OKC is going there and she said it's awesome basically. Plus, I'd finally be where I want to!

|

4/4/2015 2:23 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Education > bmx

MaximusBikes wrote:

This isn't about that. They DONT want me at the college, very obviously. They're trying to push me out. I go here for free because my parents work here.

Photo

lol location
|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

4/4/2015 4:06 PM

that sucks. fuck em. Find a new spot to dig and start over. Don't let it ruin your will to have fun.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/4/2015 4:49 PM

Do you have a skate-park in your town? I mean it would seem reasonable, seeing as you have a college.

|

4/4/2015 5:09 PM

johnnyluvbuckets wrote:

Do you have a skate-park in your town? I mean it would seem reasonable, seeing as you have a college.

No skatepark, Sadly. Not even one within a half hour drive. Nearest one is about an hour away if you drive the speed limit.

|

4/4/2015 8:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2015 8:06 PM

I don't man I live in a wicked small town too. I guess having a college and a skate-park are mutually exclusive. A bunch of kids in my town got organized, talked to the town, built a bunch of ramps and set them up in the local park. It's not much, but it's something.

|

4/5/2015 6:04 AM

johnnyluvbuckets wrote:

I don't man I live in a wicked small town too. I guess having a college and a skate-park are mutually exclusive. A bunch of kids in my town got organized, talked to the town, built a bunch of ramps and set them up in the local park. It's not much, but it's something.

Yeah, You and I both know how hard it is to get help, but I have a lot in the works actually. I planned a new spot already, should be a few nice jumps, and a nice roller section right next to it in the woods behind the baseball field. Alls i need is the fully written permission. They already said it's an awesome idea and they'd be willing to let me do it.

Best part is, they have a back hoe! I could literally shape perfect jumps using that thing too. Just gotta get a guy who knows what he is doing with it to help me out.

If all goes as planned, we will be set and you'll be seeing pics of the building process and finished product. Maybe we will finally have some legit trails to ride!!

|

4/5/2015 9:06 AM

you should come to canada. the cops around my area (just west of Toronto) usually just watch and call me out for not throwing bars out of tricks. and they usually let me keep my weed.

|

4/5/2015 9:51 AM

Dude stop freaking crying over a Damn spot you just a little punk that you think you do whatever you want but you can't. Hi I'm stupid maximum bikes I a big crybaby because I can't ride at my spot because I almost got Arrested dude just shut the hell up about your story and find a new spot fag boy.

|