Why I Hate Skaters

Related:
Create New Tag

3/21/2012 6:10 PM

I dont really hate skaters just the douchebag ones piss me off, for example

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

3/21/2012 6:24 PM

Gah I hate people like that, i don't understand why we cant all just ride together. They get in our way just as much as we get in theirs.

|

3/21/2012 6:25 PM

yeah these guys get on my nerves "YO MAN COME AT ME BRAH. CMON BRAH! MAKE A MOVE BRAH! RIDE AWAY BRAHH!" the bmxers are just like "calm the fuck down.."

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

3/21/2012 6:35 PM

bad monty wrote:

Gah I hate people like that, i don't understand why we cant all just ride together. They get in our way just as much as we get in theirs.

Thats what im saying and those skaters were acting like a mob lol

|

3/21/2012 6:40 PM

This actually makes me mad. wow, dickheads

|

xBMXx.

3/21/2012 6:54 PM

LOL.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/21/2012 7:01 PM

skaters got a woody ganging up on 5 kids haha

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

3/21/2012 7:05 PM

I'm good friends with every skater at my park lol. We're all chill. I tried skating and wrecked into one of them and he laughed because he knew I couldn't help it haha.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

3/21/2012 7:33 PM

i hate these people and they need to realize that their skating isnt any more important than our riding

|

Rails not Trails

3/21/2012 8:02 PM

Fuck these goons.

|

3/21/2012 8:18 PM

why can't people just fuckin ride

|

3/21/2012 8:29 PM

BMX4Lyfee wrote:

If you count there's 5-6 riders. The extra 30 were skaters. If it was the other way around, skaters will leave in shame and start shoving their boards up their asses

|

3/21/2012 8:37 PM

BMX4Lyfee wrote:

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

If you count there's 5-6 riders. The extra 30 were skaters. If it was the other way around, skaters will leave in shame and start shoving their boards up their asses

thats true, i just don't see the need to start shit in the first place no matter how many more skaters or bikers there are

|

3/21/2012 8:43 PM

i feel like the skaters are all bluffing and if one of those guys had the balls to hit one of them things might change. or they'll get gangbanged sternly in the rectum.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

3/21/2012 10:16 PM

BMX4Lyfee wrote:

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

And that's all there is to it nothing else but because they were dicks and had the majority... This pisses me off

|

3/21/2012 10:17 PM

Especially in the CA scene.

|

3/21/2012 10:26 PM

I'm so glad my park isn't like that. On any given day the skaters pretty much out number the bikers and I'm usually one of the only ones. But every skater I meet is mad chill. Once In a while we'll snake each other on accident but it's usually followed by "My bad bro" and we laugh it off.

|

3/21/2012 11:52 PM

i dont get mad at anyone who has a love for wheels. i grew up skating and i can 3 flip hospital flip whatever, but when you make it a lifestyle and start acting like a scrapper then it gets fucking annoying. people are people and dicks are dicks. just because they act hardcore doesn't mean a 5'7 130 pounder is gonna do shit

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

3/22/2012 12:03 AM

there is one skater( the only one that everyone can say is an awesome skater) and everyone loves him, knows him and likes him. but thats it all the other skaters think they are top s#!t.. 1 out of 30 so on average skaters are fags... but we can all agree that they are way better than dildo riders

|

Cool Story Bro

3/22/2012 12:40 AM

Skooter wrote:

i feel like the skaters are all bluffing and if one of those guys had the balls to hit one of them things might change. or they'll get gangbanged sternly in the rectum.

you know they are haha the bikers just needed to nut up and tell em to fuck off... if i were either of the kids that got grabbed/hit/threatened id take the teeth of the kid doing it to me... that is as long as they did enough to constitute starting the whole thing so that id keep myself outta trouble haha... i mean shit shatner(scooter thats you incase you forgot), i generally laugh and continue to get in the way if theyre assholes at xwheels... but around us people tend to not be motherfuckers

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/22/2012 7:03 AM

wow man if those little shits tried something like that with me hed be on the ground. I dont give a shit about anything unless you start pissing me off then i will go off on you. Were all chill around here though we all ride and film and party together.

|

3/22/2012 9:48 AM

The second that kid grabbed his bike, I would've knocked him the fuck out. I have no tolerance for small dicked faggots like him.

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

3/22/2012 9:53 AM

Yup. That's battery. Hope the kid presses charges. Doesn't matter how many times you get cut off - you do not have the right to touch other people in this manner.

|

3/22/2012 10:07 AM

i was riding this one famous school in the ghetto of la and there were like 20 skaters there. when we first rolled up there were like 6 in this one area and they were cool with us. us bikers were grinding this one big ledge that they couldn't get to so they were't saying anything, and i do one smith hop up on one of the lower ledges that no one was skating and this dude comes up to me and says "hey kid, do you see all those chips in the ledge? thats from you. im tired of putting all this effort into waxing a ledge and seeing a fucking biker ruin it. i've never seen any biker spend time waxing a ledge on their own, they just fuck up our shit". we didnt want to kicked out so went to the other side and waxed at least 4 ledges, that were un-slidable before, right in front of him

|

3/22/2012 10:24 AM

and that dude in the video, he acts like a badass but take all his friends away and he wouldn't say a damn thing

|

3/22/2012 10:34 AM

Most skaters just don't understand riding. In my town, they ALL used to spazz on us for riding the plaza, and as long as you are respectful and don't get in their way too much (same can be said on their end) there isn't an issue. I have noticed skaters tend to be more territorial though.

Regardless, respect the spots, respect the people who respect you back, and do your thing. It took them a while to be cool with us here in St. Cloud. I noticed a LOT of the gap was bridged when we helped them shovel the plaza and squeegee rainwater and such, and when we are respectful to the ledges and such. I apologize if I get in the way, tell them to tell me to move if I am in the way, and am cautious not to hit anyone.

So far I haven't had much issue this year.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/22/2012 10:45 AM

they like to ride wood...

|

vital's redneck

3/22/2012 10:58 AM

when i go to the skateparks in southern oregon everyone calls what theyre gonna use. like yelling bowl before dropping in or snake for the snake run and all, but the bikers outnumber skaters, and in the nicer skatepark it's always empty as fuck.

|

3/22/2012 11:29 AM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

The second that kid grabbed his bike, I would've knocked him the fuck out. I have no tolerance for small dicked faggots like him.

That fag saying sup brah shoulda got the shit knocked out of him

|

3/22/2012 1:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/22/2012 1:56 PM

When I was at Chino skatepark, my friend dropped in on the bowl and some skater wasn't paying attention and slammed right in my friend's spokes. The skater was like, "WTF man! Watch out" and all the skaters start getting mad at about 8 or 9 of us saying, "that's why we don't allow bikes here!". I believe I was the only one that said, "fuck off" to them.

|