Why are 180s so hard?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2018 9:35 AM

I can do them and I’ve pulled quite a few. But then they all look shit. And then some days l can’t land them for shit.

|

An Indian on a small bike

8/7/2018 10:15 AM

They're really not that hard....

Just practice dude. You'll get it!smile

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/7/2018 11:18 AM

Practice. If you think 180s are hard I hope you stay very far away from flatland...
Try practicing it on a ramp and then moving on to flat. Don’t forget that you spin faster if you lift the rear end above the front end when you hop.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

8/7/2018 12:00 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Fact. Just look at Honda... he practiced really hard & landed his first hop whip in like 4 hours. wink

|

8/7/2018 12:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2018 12:09 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Fact. Just look at Honda... he practiced really hard & landed his first hop whip in like 4 hours. wink

Factswink

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/7/2018 12:05 PM

Are you spinning the right way? You could be fuck-footed and not even realise it.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

8/7/2018 12:22 PM

If your problem is landing and being able to roll out, carve less, and over rotate slightly

|

8/7/2018 12:56 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

Are you spinning the right way? You could be fuck-footed and not even realise it.

Tried that. Didn’t end welllaughing

|

8/7/2018 12:56 PM

Practise it is then fellas. Back to it

|

8/7/2018 1:24 PM

Ved_goswami wrote:

Practise it is then fellas. Back to it

That's the answer to every trick out there. smile

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

8/7/2018 2:11 PM

Take steroids , lots of them

|

8/7/2018 5:15 PM

Moderators , can we please fucking sticky a God damn how to 180 thread , been saying that for years now and its like a new thread appears every week about this

Nothing against whoever posts them but come on .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/7/2018 5:40 PM

Just turn your head the direction you want to go and your body will follow.

|

8/7/2018 9:31 PM

RIGHT HERE is what you need bro if you're regular left foot forward. Turn your bars mid air opposite to the direction of your spin. So you'll land with your front wheel in a better angle to do the rollout. I have a couple friends just learning 180's and this technique helps so much for them. I acquired it learning half cabs.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

8/8/2018 8:49 AM

Spenlard wrote:

RIGHT HERE is what you need bro if you're regular left foot forward. Turn your bars mid air opposite to the direction of your ...more

I haven’t heard this one before, I’ll give it a try as well!

|