Why are ppl so fake?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2009 5:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:28 PM

So... since i have built this mini here in iraq. I have meet a couple of other riders. Or so they may say that they ride.

One person since I have had this running has come by with there bike and rode, a bit. I think him and I rode a total of 3 nights all together. But he is lame and lets ppl push him around he almost never was able to get on. Finally his NCOIC (boss, Sergeant) said he could'nt ride any more. Reason being that he was hit in the head at work with a slage hammer, and since then has had some memmory loss? Wtf? To make it even better, when his NCOIC drove by the pipe and saw him. He calls him over to the truck to tell him why he can't ride no more. Then the guy sits down on my grind rail, and cry's about it... what a wierdo...
("it's not a tumor" hahahaha")

Then comes my 2nd group of annoying PpL... They stop by and check it out. Tell him how bad ass it is that I got this thing up. So we start talking and they know what there talking about when it comes to bikes. There really up to date on whats going on in the community. Talkin about haveing a Fit s3.5, Fly pantera 3, or even Eastern grim reaper 2 at home. Then they say "yeah man, im going to have my bike shiped tonight! Till then, I'll stop by every once in awail and see what's up?!?!"
They never come back. EVER!

Then comes my 3rd group of annoying PpL... They stop by and talk shit. Saying the dumbest shit ever. Like, do a back flip. Do a Flar. Do a lookback. Look man, I'm not a fucking hucker. I just got down 3's and turndowns on this bitch. It is not a very easy mini to ride being that it's only 12ft wide. There is not much carveing, just up and down. So that is me standing my ground and most of the time it gets to the point where im like... So what do you got? What can you do? What kind of bike do you have? (no i dont let them touch my bike at all) There reply makes me laugh so hard; sometimes I break down into tears... " yeah, I got a GT Gary Fisher" or " A TJ Lavin Schwinn" dude, your bike must be like a tank, not to menchan... it's way out of date... get a life...

Although, since I have been here. I have been able to get a couple of BMX co. to send me stuff. Parts, shirts, hats, DVD's, stickers, banners... The list goes on. I'm talking about, KinK, Eastern, S&M, and even little Co. such as Knight Bike Co. I use all of it to grab attention, plus it makes it look hella better...

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

7/2/2009 5:28 AM

Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that the interest over there isn't as great as you'd hoped. Hope everything works out in the end, and that's pretty sick about being able to get those companies to send you stuff.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

7/2/2009 6:35 AM

yo u limp dick son of a bitch.

ur mother b suckn on ma nuts.

she b all on ma dick,

ur sis is a hore

ur fathers a fag

and over all ur a fuckn bitch ass fag.

soo get a fuckn life bitch

|

7/2/2009 6:38 AM

big tities i like wrote:

she b all on ma dick,

ur sis is a hore

ur fathers a fag

Then comes my 3rd group of annoying PpL...

|

I ride to live!

7/2/2009 7:18 AM

big tities i like wrote:

she b all on ma dick,

ur sis is a hore

ur fathers a fag

keane_str_2112 wrote:

lol, raped gl with it

|

Biggest troll.

7/2/2009 10:37 AM

big tities i like wrote:

she b all on ma dick,

ur sis is a hore

ur fathers a fag

keane_str_2112 wrote:

glub wrote:

lol, raped gl with it

im glad you got it...

|

I ride to live!

7/2/2009 10:40 AM

yo son wheres that edit you told me youd have up!?!?

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

7/2/2009 12:00 PM

that mini looks great.

wouldnt it cost people a shitload to have there bike shipped over seas tho?

|