Why are some riders generally dicks to others

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2018 9:18 PM

Like I have this one “friend” that always, always shits on other riders riding when he isn’t even that good. Like I was doing Moto whips and tucks over the box at my local and he’s always shitting on what everyone does saying shit like “how is pulling your bike up a little a trick lmao you’re trash go ride a scooter” (no it wasn’t joking he was just being a cunt) or even “how is moving your frame 90* a trick, quit bmx”. I really hate him and he’s the reason I like riding alone

|

smile

9/1/2018 9:42 PM

Thats a good question dude. People can just be dicks. They might be jealous, selfish, etc.

But some people can just be dicks lol

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/1/2018 9:43 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Thats a good question dude. People can just be dicks. They might be jealous, selfish, etc.

But some people can just be dicks ...more

Yeah I agree. But this fag is trash and he shit talks everyone better and worse than him

|

smile

9/1/2018 9:47 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

But some people can just be dicks ...more

PastaIsLitty wrote:

Yeah I agree. But this fag is trash and he shit talks everyone better and worse than him

Then just ditch him bro. I used to have alot of negative people in my social life and one day i was like, why do i surround myself with these people?

So pretty much said fuck em and usually hang out ny myself or one of my few good, and nice friends...

|

9/1/2018 10:05 PM

Because people are dicks. You just called someone a fag, maybe you’re a dick too.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

9/1/2018 10:23 PM

there was a guy who used to ride here like that, although he was pretty good. really fucking cocky. thought he was the shit at riding bikes and talked shit on anyone who's style wasn't like Mike Aitken or Chase Hawk smooth or something. aka me for example. A lot of stuff I do is sketchy I'll be the first to admit that but he just enjoyed talking shit on my style when he wasn't exactly the most stylish rider either. Like literally any chance he got to shit on something I did he'd do it. Other people too but mostly me. Plus he'd always bitch about my color scheme and my gold colors being slightly off from the other gold colors.

He'd also get really fuckin pissed if you did tricks he couldn't do in games of bike. I wanted to set 360 off the 6ft ledge and he's like fuck no, I was like too bad and did it and he took a letter. then he set 360 ET up/off the hubba and acted like he just did trick of the year thinking he was gonna get us all letters... I got it and he looked super butthurt. So I set feeble crankflip up it, and guess who got pissed because "Crankflips are fuckin lame" and who also can't do them? Yep him.

Also he shit on my friend cause they played bike and he (the douche) set ET to smith and acted all cocky when he got him a letter, so my friend set a table over the hip and of course he goes "tables are fuckin gay do a real trick" which led to "Really? you just did a fuckin ET smith, fuck off and stop whining just cause you can't do a trick"

I fuckin hated that guy and always ignored his texts to ride but of course no one else did so we'd get stuck riding anyway. Glad he doesn't ride anymore. Some people you just gotta ignore or tell em to fuck off

|

9/1/2018 10:46 PM

When you hang around with shit , you start to smell .

That's all I'll say

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/2/2018 12:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2018 12:37 AM

You don't need a bike to be a dick, put a dick on a bike, it's still a dick.

And no matter how good your local dick is, there's high chances kids he make fun of right now will do shits he cannot in the future and then he will feel stupid.

|

9/2/2018 3:42 AM

You will encounter dicks in every walk of life. Try your best to ignore and/or avoid.

|

9/2/2018 4:47 AM

Kill him.

|

9/2/2018 5:52 AM

Calling people fags is so 14-year old on xbox live in 2010. Seriously. Find a better word, because it sounds like he's getting to you.

To actually answer your question: some people are just so butthurt all the time that they can't actually ride worth a spit so they take it out on others. It's either jealousy or they're just lousy people in general.

|

9/2/2018 7:38 AM

I went to a skatepark the other day
It was a park I had never ridden before and there was a few guys riding. One guy as soon as I rode up asked if I had an extra seat. I did not but he seemed cool the other two I said what's up to with zero response. I had worked 11 hours that day and the heat index was 98 with super high humidity so riding wasnt coming very easily combined with anxiety from riding an unfamiliar place. I was trying some easy stuff I thought I would get first try but it wasnt happening at all. Already a little frustrated I hear someone yell damn that looks really hard..I assume they were talking to me but they might not have been..either way they were the opposite of how I act towards people that come to my local..I always try and say what's up and see what they ride and what they are trying and just generally try to be cool with them unless they're dicks but most people are relatively cool...I used to deal with people like that more when I skateboarder but I was 15 and the people weren't adults like the guys I saw

|

9/2/2018 9:26 AM

dead goon wrote:

Kill him.

Bwahahahahahahaha!

|

9/2/2018 9:26 AM

It's interesting how some skateparks/cities seem to have a totally different "vibe" than others. I've mostly been to skateparks on a skateboard but in some places other skaters/riders cheer when you land something after a while and are overall friendly while in some places people don't give a shit, snake you or even do the trick you're trying and give you the meaningful "fuck you"-look. Probably one of the reasons I like riding street more

|

9/2/2018 10:10 AM

dead goon wrote:

Kill him.

this.

next thing you know, he might be president or someones boss or dad or be fucking your sister..

best to just avoid that and slit his throat. now.

|

9/2/2018 10:33 AM

pnj wrote:

this.

next thing you know, he might be president or someones boss or dad or be fucking your sister..

best to just avoid that ...more

This.

Don't miss your chance like those 1950's/60's New York kids did.

|

9/2/2018 11:41 AM

dead goon wrote:

Kill him.

Better yet for best results , kill his parents , then turn them into chilli and feed them to him , I seen it on tv works every time

|

9/2/2018 11:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2018 11:48 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Better yet for best results , kill his parents , then turn them into chilli and feed them to him , I seen it on tv works every ...more

Solid advice, especially if your pony isn't doing what it should

|

9/2/2018 3:13 PM

dead goon wrote:

Kill him.

eskimojay wrote:

Better yet for best results , kill his parents , then turn them into chilli and feed them to him , I seen it on tv works every ...more

Wait I didn't know we were talking about Scott Tennerman!

|

9/2/2018 4:38 PM

For me I just got back into bmx bikes like 4 months ago after 15 years of not doing it. But at my local skatepark i have this dude and his friends all ways making fun of me for wearing a full face helmet and pads they get nasty with me, make fun of me and call me a poser. I'm 30 years old. They dont know me at all but they still continue give me shit. What pissed me off the most was this one guy from that group whistles and makes fun of my girlfriend.

|

9/2/2018 4:48 PM

thetor88 wrote:

For me I just got back into bmx bikes like 4 months ago after 15 years of not doing it. But at my local skatepark i have this ...more

take youre full face and throw it in the face of the next person who whistles at youre girlfreind and kick the rest in the shin with ur pads

|

Street yes please

9/2/2018 4:54 PM

thetor88 wrote:

For me I just got back into bmx bikes like 4 months ago after 15 years of not doing it. But at my local skatepark i have this ...more

Yeah thats fucked up... I know if my girlfriend was being harassed id deck them in the face.

|

9/2/2018 4:59 PM

thetor88 wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Yeah thats fucked up... I know if my girlfriend was being harassed id deck them in the face.

I know I came back into bmx to have fun not to get put down so bad that making me leave the sport again

|

9/2/2018 5:24 PM

thetor88 wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

thetor88 wrote:

I know I came back into bmx to have fun not to get put down so bad that making me leave the sport again

Don't leave the sport. Just ride street, thats what I do.

I used to ride all the local parks and everyone always talked shit on me cuz i was so good. Like id go to a double whip air or like a flip bar and id get shit on constantly...

|

9/2/2018 6:03 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

How do you deck someone in the face
I think it's just lost in translation

|

Hmmm

9/2/2018 6:18 PM

thetor88 wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

How do you deck someone in the face
I think it's just lost in translation

Lmao what? The term "deck" means punching them straight on lol

|

9/2/2018 6:46 PM

thetor88 wrote:

I’d rather get my ass kicked than put up with this crap. I think bullies sense this and leave me alone.

|

9/2/2018 6:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2018 6:49 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Lmao what? The term "deck" means punching them straight on lol

Actually, I believe it means they “hit the deck” after you punch them. The deck is the result of the punch. But I agree, I’d wanna deck ‘em, too.

|

9/2/2018 8:56 PM

Furyus George wrote:

Actually, I believe it means they “hit the deck” after you punch them. The deck is the result of the punch. But I agree, I’d ...more

There you go! You got it right! I totally forgot the meaning and i knew what it meant but ive been using that term for years lol. My brain has to forget something lol

I remember in 7th grade and i was the tallest kid on my football team. And i was probably like 6ft in 7th grade, im 6'2" now and im in High School, and there was this punk ass kid on my team. He was probably like 5'5" and talked all the shit possible. So we were on the practice feild all wearing our helmets and shit and i grabbed the face part id the helmet and threw him straight on the ground in front of the whole team.

Lets just say he didnt talk shit anymorelaughing

|

9/3/2018 1:39 AM

Rabbe wrote:

It's interesting how some skateparks/cities seem to have a totally different "vibe" than others. I've mostly been to ...more

I think I've got a pretty welcoming scene here in my city. I've never had a single person make a comment about me wearing a helmet in the year I've been wearing one. There's also a guy at my local park who I saw do manual, feeble, manual, smith, nose manual, bar, manual 180 (aka way better than me) and he cheered me on and told me "that was sick dude" when I landed a feeble 180 haha.

I think that's what the sport needs, he is clearly much better than me but he still took the time to say well done for landing something he could do without thinking, I try and do the same for other riders/skaters I see too. Nothing better than riding a spot/skatepark and being friendly with the people there

|