Why can't i get one break?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2013 1:24 AM

Fuck Bethany. I am sick and tired of the shit i have to deal with anymore. THE LAST SPOT I COULD EVEN RIDE I CAN'T EVEN RIDE ANYMORE?! WHAT THE HELL?! Some dude that owns the stupid (illegal) bar i have to ride by since i cant even ride in the rest of my town tore me a new one because apparently there is a mark where i wall rode and a scratch on a tall curb. He also said the thumping from me hopping around causes him to not get sleep?! Who the hell lives on a bar???? I didnt even know the fucker lived there and now i can't ride my bike ANYWHERE?! FUCK BETHANY!!!!!! I can't believe this is what he said: "You cant be jumping on the sidewalks, these ain't fuckin' jumpwalks! Imma call the fuckin' cops on your ass if you come back here ever again!! I already went to the damn town council! This is past curfew too! You ain't even supposed to be out here! (i'm 17, im allowed by law, he is that freaking dumb) Fuck you you stupid kid, i have to run this damn bar and take care of this shit!!!! And you think you can fuckin' jump on sidewalks?!" I swear that is word for word. It just happened, so i came here. I have no idea what to even do anymore. I need a place to vent. The one guy, who was not nearly as mad came out and told me that i will have the cops called on me for sure. I told him i didnt even know anyone even lived there. Yes, i have tried making trails, i know, i dont have enough people to make one decent jump anyways, plus all the dirt is like the worst and full of rocks. Itd take hours. My one jump is always being threatened by the B&G and it wont be long until that is gone i'm sure. I have no idea what i'm gonna do these days :/ what do i do? I need to get the fuck out of this shithole.. I have nothing left to ride. This is why people get shot.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/31/2013 1:42 AM

That sucks mate, I'd just move.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/31/2013 1:52 AM

Shit man, all the feels.
Well I think there aren't too many options, if theres nothing to ride.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/31/2013 1:56 AM

&list=FLoUzKaqWkgk9nAKKTWyG76w
|

bicycle more like bikecycle

8/31/2013 2:04 AM

I just cant take this crap anymore. The roads are impossible, constant semi's going thru for fracking the fossil fuels out from under us, the town roads are all cindery and pot holed. I dont know what to do. Im so mad at this point. I just wish i lived somewhere where i could actually ride my bike?! It's a bike, im not killing people, i dont get why they dont just leave me alone. i cant stand this place.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/31/2013 6:45 AM

Go ride the next town over? Build a ramp? Build trails?

|

It’s all bmx

8/31/2013 8:20 AM

Max man that sucks Kardasian sized ass! How many skaters BMXers & even fucking Scooter Douches live in your town? Get on Facebook, message your riding friends, get them to tell their brothers, sisters, cousins etc. Find as many Riders, Skaters & Faggot Scooter Riders, get together & write up a petition for an outdoor Skatepark or even one of the new style "Street" parks, get as many signatures as you can. Ask your Parents, Neighbours, other riders, skaters, scooterers, friends, your friends families basically get as many signatures as you can, staple it to your petition MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A COPY OF IT & personally deliver it to your council/government whatever the Fuck you have in America lol & keep on & on & on until they reply or build you something!! If not i think Adams suggestion is best, go to the next town over, take a Train? Or a Bus if its a long way. Also think of all the new spots you could potentially ride!

|

8/31/2013 10:23 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Go ride the next town over? Build a ramp? Build trails?

Well... Bethany doesnt have a large population. There are only 2 other kids. They dont even ride. One kid does, but he never rides anymore. There are no people really. There is no bus, Wellsburg is pretty shitty. I have tried making jumps, but i have no one to help me. Trust me, i have tried everything. Im so fucked it isnt even funny anymore. I guess i can try ti get a petition, but the town council is built up of the worst old people you could imagine!!!

|

8/31/2013 10:28 AM

When i say Wellsburg is shitty it is because first off it is 6 miles away and everyone there is on serious drugs. And i always get stuff stolen if i go. I hate that place too because the roads are super rough and gravely.
There is no park, except maybe follansbee, but it is never open because the people who run it are awful. It is only a stupid pre fab park too!

|

8/31/2013 10:49 AM

If there are some skaters in your town and hell I hate to say it but scooterers in your town get them together and see about getting a legit park opened or something.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

8/31/2013 10:51 AM

Build ramps. The sketchier the better. Use pallets and spare lumber, sinks and tubs, anything you can find in the trash

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/31/2013 1:49 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

If there are some skaters in your town and hell I hate to say it but scooterers in your town get them together and see about ...more

There are only bikers and there are like me and my brother at this point. In Wellsburg there are plenty, but not here.

|

8/31/2013 1:50 PM

future FBM wrote:

Build ramps. The sketchier the better. Use pallets and spare lumber, sinks and tubs, anything you can find in the trash

Tried it, had a ghetto park for like a day before there were people knocking on my door demanding it to be taken down.

|

8/31/2013 2:52 PM

You seem like you are totally fucked then tbh... It seems like you have tried literally everything you can! I mean you are what 17? Do you think you'd go to College/Uni whatever it is you have over there in another Town/City maybe even another State?!

|

8/31/2013 2:58 PM

After reading this thread I feel so lucky to have a skatepark, it's not the best but it's better than nothing.

The town also has a few decent spots. Mostly just high ledges to flat

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/31/2013 3:00 PM

Topsey wrote:

You seem like you are totally fucked then tbh... It seems like you have tried literally everything you can! I mean you are ...more

I mean i could go to college wherever i want. And im not gonna go to college anywhere without a nice skatepark nearby or something. TBH i rather not go to college and just do crack and stuff. I mean those people always seem happy...

|

8/31/2013 3:01 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

After reading this thread I feel so lucky to have a skatepark, it's not the best but it's better than nothing.

The town also ...more

Yes, you are insanely lucky to have a skatepark or even a street to ride on without nutcases yelling at you. That is the point of this thread entirely.

And that last quote was a joke.

|

8/31/2013 3:02 PM

Just tell then to suck a dick because as long as there is no ordinance against bikes, you can do whatever

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/31/2013 6:45 PM

Stick it to the man and keep jumping on the sidewalks , riding a bike is not a crime......or throw a flaming bag of shit in his bar so he'll have to stomp it out

|

8/31/2013 7:16 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Stick it to the man and keep jumping on the sidewalks , riding a bike is not a crime......or throw a flaming bag of shit in ...more

Do the second thing but make sure it's dog shit

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/2/2013 12:07 PM

Your young so it's not going to make a lot of sense but you always have to try and see things from someone elses point of view. If that bar is his house then basically you're riding on his house. That's kinda messed up. No matter where you live there's always going to be someone who doesn't like you grinding or riding your bike the way BMXers do. It's not exactly an architectural friendly activity. Security guards are just doing their jobs, and business/home owners want you to respect their property. Not much you can do about that.

Your best bet is to do what others have suggested. Build some ramps, dirt jumps, and stick to yourself. Honestly get a part time job and spend that money on building yourself some ramps (assuming your parents are cool with it in the yard). Better than nothing until you can move or get a car to drive to better spots.

|

9/2/2013 2:13 PM

Okay "jumping on sidewalks" is perfectly legal. He's just being a tightass cunt. Unless he has a camera he can't prove the wallrides are you. So I honestly wouldn't worry about it.

|

Insta: @devicacy

9/2/2013 2:17 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

Okay "jumping on sidewalks" is perfectly legal. He's just being a tightass cunt. Unless he has a camera he can't prove the ...more

Yeah i checked the city ordninances so im perfectly legal for that stuff haha

|

9/2/2013 2:26 PM

Build trails, just make like 3 ramps to maintain and work on yourself

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy