Why did you do that to my ears?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2013 3:10 PM

I guess I'm just a scrooge when I say, I hate the direction web videos have gone. Way to much rap music. Thank god for brands like Bonedeth, playing some Motorhead. Its not that I don't like rap, its just a bad ratio and modern rap is played out.

|

Kohl Denney

4/18/2013 3:16 PM

feel like that too I personally don't like rap it sucks in my opinion they should use music like pantera and shit that would make videos better

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/18/2013 5:45 PM

Rap music flows better. It's not always what music YOU like, it's what music flows best with the riding styles. Music like Motorhead goes well with Bonedeth because they haul dick at everything and that's their style too

A lot of videos you'll see are just casual riding at a nice speed, some crazy tricks, but metal music does not flow with it. Most rap flows with nearly everything. I fucking hate today's "rap" music, but older rap almost always goes good with riding.

|

4/18/2013 5:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2013 5:59 PM

I see where your coming from.. I'd rather hear some maiden/floyd/anthrax/death/gorgoroth/metalica..old/slayer. and others. But yea and rap. old school stuff basically., music kinda makes the video for me.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/18/2013 7:13 PM

Lets see unless im in a mood to fuck shit up I dont care for metal.
Hip hop makes everything Flowier.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/18/2013 7:26 PM

I miss the low budget punk rock the os vids had.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

4/18/2013 8:00 PM

Dude you think that's bad, all I hear is the same fucking hipster ass songs in every edit with artistic shots, shits kinda lame lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/18/2013 8:03 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

feel like that too I personally don't like rap it sucks in my opinion they should use music like pantera and shit that would make videos better

I like this kid, or at least his taste in music.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/18/2013 8:05 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Rap music flows better. It's not always what music YOU like, it's what music flows best with the riding styles. Music like Motorhead goes well with Bonedeth because they haul dick at everything and that's their style too

A lot of videos you'll see are just casual riding at a nice speed, some crazy tricks, but metal music does not flow with it. Most rap flows with nearly everything. I fucking hate today's "rap" music, but older rap almost always goes good with riding.

Haha, make an edit to 2live crew then! Now that would be funny to watch!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/18/2013 9:55 PM

Gonna give a nice big \m/ to the metalheads in this thread

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

4/19/2013 5:05 AM

ill just say this. when you're hauling ass at something, metal is the shit. it makes me go fast and try something. rap is kinda getting old for edits. sometimes its alright but all this new rap like wiz khalifia and shit sucks if you ask me

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/19/2013 5:30 AM

need to use more tupac songs

|

4/19/2013 5:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2013 5:45 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

This.

A buddy of mine rides kinda slow and flowy, and uses metal for his music, and it is usually edited badly so nothing fits. If he films me and adds me to his vids, I don't typically post them here or on FB or anything, because they look and sound terrible.

BUT you can find some classic rock to fit decently, an example is Square One's Wide Awake Nightmare. Great video, classic rock soundtrack. Same with Criminal Mischief.

The few edits I have done I try to find a song that both fits the flow, AND the rider's personality. So far it hasn't been too hard.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/19/2013 10:18 AM

yesyesyesyes

i miss when skateboarding and bmx were tied heavy with punk/hardcore/metal

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/19/2013 12:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2013 12:49 PM

To be honest I don't like Rap, or Metal. Both are good and tasteful though, apart from the new Lil Wayne etc rap shit, but I'm just not really a fan.

|

4/19/2013 12:58 PM

I like pretty much every style of music (with a few exceptions obviously lol) I honestly dont mind most of the music in edits nowadays. I have to admit some of the newer rap is utter shit. Old school stuff is the best. Watch an older Animal DVD like Can I Eat = Badass.

|

4/19/2013 1:10 PM

Personally I like the early 80's punk in edits, bad brains, black flag and all that, sometimes motorhead and that goes better though. I do think all this modern rap is a pile of shit though, some of the good stuff, biggie, tupac and that go well though

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

4/19/2013 1:15 PM

all the rap should be taken out and replaced with 90's rap. that shit was the don. But hey, ya don't see many edits with dubstep do ya as that would be a weird combo haha

|

Bruh