Why do teenagers love doing this?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/7/2013 7:48 PM

Where I live most kids and teens that ride bmx bikes put two pegs on the rear wheel only.
This can't just be happening around me.

Why so they do this? lol

|

3/7/2013 7:50 PM

So the homiez can ride on tha back.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/7/2013 7:50 PM

Dafuq? Gay guys giving each other rides?

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/7/2013 7:51 PM

Everyone around me rides 2 on one side or all 4

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/7/2013 7:55 PM

Four wrote:

How can homies ride on the back?

A bmx bike is already small as fuck lol. It would look so awkward.

|

3/7/2013 7:56 PM

Four wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Stand on the back pegs and hold on to the homie riding the bike lol.

|

3/7/2013 7:58 PM

Four wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Foot on each peg and hold guys shoulders

|

Jade Bike Check

3/7/2013 8:00 PM

Look at these couple of "Peace out homies"

|

3/7/2013 8:00 PM

|

Jade Bike Check

3/7/2013 8:01 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Look at these couple of "Peace out homies"

dem bars

|

3/7/2013 8:07 PM

They are called "Homie Haulers" not pegs.
The better question is why do people ride two pegs both on the same side? And why do people grind? Grinding is for skateboards and roller blades and heelies and scooters and wave boards and women!

|

3/7/2013 8:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2013 8:08 PM

And men^ And fucking lol'd at homie haulers. I remember reading that on here a while ago.

|

3/7/2013 8:11 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

The better question is why do people ride two pegs both on the same side? And why do people grind? Grinding is for skateboards and roller blades and heelies and scooters and wave boards and women!

Grinding looks so cool on bmx

|

3/7/2013 8:32 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

sunny.jomofo wrote:

Learn feebles.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

3/7/2013 8:35 PM

|

3/7/2013 9:19 PM

most real thing i have read in a while

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

3/7/2013 9:22 PM

Lol clueless teens

|

3/7/2013 9:30 PM

People around me thought putting pegs on the back could make you ride a wheelie lol
When I was young I had a race bike so no pegs anyways

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/7/2013 10:22 PM

sunny.jomofo wrote:

word.

|

Woo! Ride!

3/8/2013 6:39 AM

Don't really see that around me. Everyone is fucking pegless near me, except a few. I ride 4 and one of my friend rides 3.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

3/8/2013 7:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2013 7:34 AM

i only see a few around me ride pigs and when i do they are usually grinding or learning to grind the only time i see homie haulers are kids in my area with wal mart bikes riding there friend to the store or something i used to go pegs my self i wanted to learn how to grind but took them off after kids tried jumping on my bike falling and asking why i only have them on one side

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

3/8/2013 7:39 AM

KevinCyr
|

United0Cult0

3/8/2013 8:02 AM

^^ that i want make it a mobile bike shop or something

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

3/8/2013 8:23 AM

I hate this, because for me having 2 Pegs on the Back and One on the Front would be perfect for me because I do plenty of Luc-Es, Feebles, Icepicks and Rocket Manuals but other than Peg Chinks and some Double Pegs I barely do Front Peg stuff. But if I did ride that set up it would make me look like someone who just has pegs to give people Backies.

|

3/8/2013 10:28 AM

The fk do you live, the only time Ive seen this is when kids buy a kmart huffy whatever bike and dont even ride bmx.

|

3/8/2013 10:48 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

The fk do you live, the only time Ive seen this is when kids buy a kmart huffy whatever bike and dont even ride bmx.

I think he means walmart bikes anyway +He lives in AUSTRALIA so everythings different according to him

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/8/2013 10:52 AM

kids that don't know anything about bmx, i had 2 pegs on the left and i got asked by my friends 'why do you only have stunt pegs on one side aren't you supposed to put 2 on the back to give people backies' so annoying

|

3/8/2013 12:37 PM

Haha, my wife wants her pegs on the back. It drives me nuts, only because it reminds me of when pegs first came out, everyone who had them rode their friends around on them. I had a racing bike back then, and also never wanted to wear my friends like backpacks while riding my bike, so I never bought pegs back then. Even now I go through an internal struggle with having them on. There's no place anywhere around here to grind, so there's no point in having them on all the time.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/8/2013 12:39 PM

I've always rode pegless, I don't grind just because it's easier not to.

|

3/8/2013 1:05 PM

Four wrote:

I've always rode pegless, I don't grind just because it's easier not to.

My old ass never did before, but I don't want to limit myself to just jumping and hopping over stuff. At least I have the stuff to grind should I ever have the need, I guess.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.