Why do you ride?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/30/2011 1:34 PM

well this has me thinking, why the hell did i start riding? i started to ride because i like the rush of tring things that are new to me.. and it just got better and better with all the guys i met. How about you guys?

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

12/30/2011 1:40 PM

it just looked megafun to me
I saw an episode of props road fools on TV and they were getting huge airs and riding on walls
it just looked really fun so I bought my own bike and started

|

12/30/2011 1:53 PM

Its just a blast, when im feeling down or upset about something i can always turn to my bike to cheer me up, its got me through a lot of shit. I think its important to have a hobby that your really passionate about like that to cheer you up, lift your mood, and get you through the hard times. I cant always depend on my friends, family, girlfriends to be there were i need to get my mind off of shit, my bike on the other hand is always there no matter what. I love it, no i mean i REALLY love it.

BMX for like mothafuckas

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

12/30/2011 1:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2011 1:54 PM

meet someone who rode and i had a shit mirraco rode that thought it was super fun till i sold it then got a 2009 fit complete and kept riding, pretty much everyone i rode with doesnt ride these days but i still do it, and it's funner then ever. and i do gotta agree with Austin_Read when im pissed or anything i can just go ride and forget shit and focus on my sexy bike

|

12/30/2011 1:54 PM

I saw a skatepark and took my "next" there. Best decision i ever made.

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

12/30/2011 1:54 PM

Because riding gets you the bitches and hoes.
But foreal riding is one of the things that clears my mind and makes me forget about all my troubles
it relaxes me.

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

12/30/2011 1:55 PM

there nothing better then the feeling of landing a new trick, it's also fun when you have friends who do it. meeting more friends, just a blast.

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

12/30/2011 1:59 PM

this kid that lived next to me rode, and, i really like the freedom of riding wherever i want. (i ride street obviously)

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

12/30/2011 1:59 PM

My brother rode a lot, so I started riding. I guess I just really liked it.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/30/2011 2:19 PM

I ride because its fun.

|

12/30/2011 2:19 PM

Skavenger69 wrote:

meet someone who rode and i had a shit mirraco rode that thought it was super fun till i sold it then got a 2009 fit complete and kept riding, pretty much everyone i rode with doesnt ride these days but i still do it, and it's funner then ever. and i do gotta agree with Austin_Read when im pissed or anything i can just go ride and forget shit and focus on my sexy bike

Where in orange do you ride at?

|

12/30/2011 2:26 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

Its just a blast, when im feeling down or upset about something i can always turn to my bike to cheer me up, its got me through a lot of shit. I think its important to have a hobby that your really passionate about like that to cheer you up, lift your mood, and get you through the hard times. I cant always depend on my friends, family, girlfriends to be there were i need to get my mind off of shit, my bike on the other hand is always there no matter what. I love it, no i mean i REALLY love it.

BMX for like mothafuckas

this x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

12/30/2011 2:45 PM

seen a kid do a 180 one day, i was like woow
so i eneded up going on to nike id like the next day, nigel was there talking about the primo, few clips of him riding, fell in love

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

12/30/2011 4:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2011 4:12 PM

i started out with a diamondback venom 95 model i think used to race kids on it hahaha then got a trek team issue race bike started dirtjumping that bike got stolen then got a diamondback mr lucky then it just all started comin dirt to street to park! addicted!

|

brakeless maniac

12/30/2011 5:28 PM

I like being able to say fuck the world and go ride and have no troubles for the time being, and I look cool.

|

Nuke It from orbit, Its the only way to be sure.

12/30/2011 6:41 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

BMX for like mothafuckas

thats exactly how i feel. i always can turn to my bike on a bad day to cheer me up.

|

12/30/2011 6:43 PM

My friend got me into riding and I must say im pretty passonate about bikes now. I ride because it gives me something to do and I want to get better nd better at it. Who doesnt wanna show off to noobs :p lol

|

12/30/2011 6:46 PM

Skavenger69 wrote:

Jesseride00 wrote:

Where in orange do you ride at?

not around Garden grove, around Anaheim,brea,fullerton anywhere i feel like going really

|

12/30/2011 7:30 PM

loved the idea of being able to dial in a bike like a car and i taught my nephew how to ride a 2 wheeler his first time like 7 years ago and since then he's just killing it on a bmx so i've always rode with him

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

12/30/2011 7:33 PM

becuase its awesome

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

12/30/2011 7:33 PM

the thrill, that feeling of accomplishment every time you learn something new, the cool community of people you meet everywhere. theres just realli no downside to it

|

...The ONLY thing skateboards are good for, is filming BMX edits...

12/30/2011 7:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2011 7:34 PM

louie101202 wrote:

there nothing better then the feeling of landing a new trick, it's also fun when you have friends who do it. meeting more friends, just a blast.

i dont think i have landed a new trick in like 8 months .progression

|

12/30/2011 7:55 PM

louie101202 wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

i dont think i have landed a new trick in like 8 months .progression

well its good to get better at the tricks you know, faster,cleaner,higher,combos.

|

12/30/2011 8:02 PM

It's what I do best.

|

12/30/2011 8:09 PM

Skavenger69 wrote:

well its good to get better at the tricks you know, faster,cleaner,higher,combos.

haha yeah. im a lazy fuck

|

12/30/2011 8:11 PM

The only reason why I ride is because it's fun. I ride BMX because it's fun, I ride scooters because it's fun.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/30/2011 10:47 PM

i started because i wanted to do something different. when i started riding i didnt know anyone who rode, but as i went to parks, street spots, and traails, i met some really cool people that ride

|

Go big or go home.
Ride hard or ride home.
live, love, ride.
fuck fear, ride free.

12/30/2011 10:54 PM

i skated, and then saw how high bmxers weregoing and how skaters were all shitty so isaidfuck these faggots im never gonna get good. then got a bike and still didnt get good....

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

12/30/2011 10:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2011 11:00 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

this kid that lived next to me rode, and, i really like the freedom of riding wherever i want. (i ride street obviously)

^^ tho noone around me ever rode i just wanted to start one day i guess cause my bro did it but he just cruised i like the rush i get from riding the alone time and freedom reaction on people face is priceless

|

Just remember mainstream is expensive. Your paying for the name, not the quality
PSN: FrozenInferno166

12/30/2011 11:06 PM

umm i dont, ill start next month. once i save 100 dollars

|

Refs : ninjacat33