Why does everyone hate Cult?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2013 5:33 PM

I haven't been riding bmx for very long (I just got a fit Benny 1 from danscomp a few days ago) so why is it that everyone dislikes Cult? Are they all dickheads or something? It seems like all the pros on the team are solid riders.

|

7/11/2013 5:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2013 5:38 PM

because its cool to hate cult...

just kidding personally I have no problem with them but most people hate them because of the image they try to have or the fact that most of their parts are pretty generic

or if your oneeyeilluminatiguy its because there devil worshippers and sold their souls to the devil like every other company and pro

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/11/2013 5:40 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

because its cool to hate cult...

just kidding personally I have no problem with them but most people hate them because of the image they try to have or the fact that most of their parts are pretty generic

or if your oneeyeilluminatiguy its because there devil worshippers and sold their souls to the devil like every other company and pro

What image do you mean?

|

7/11/2013 5:56 PM

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/11/2013 6:05 PM

It wouldn't be vital if there wasn't about 5 of these threads every month haha. Let the debate war begin for the1575645363 time

|

7/11/2013 6:13 PM

No hate, just dislike for the fact they're 90% generic parts. They do t really portray the satanic image as much anymore

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/11/2013 6:55 PM

I like Cult, despite not really putting out anything innovative, they are overall a sick company! I like there frames, bars, and cranks, idk about the forks, but they have good things, their image isnt really the best, but i dont care about that. They also have a stacked team! They have some of the best riders ever, so i think they are good! No hate frome here! haha I think it is silly to hate them really. I rather hate Flybikes! haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/11/2013 8:56 PM

their parts aren't really worth buying besides the salvation stem. most of their parts arent anything special. Their team is stacked though. people probably dont like them either because they have the whole obey kind of image.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

7/11/2013 9:11 PM

They seem to be getting a lot better. They don't have such a shitty image aimed towards looking cool to 13 year olds anymore, and they seem to be making some more original parts.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/11/2013 9:23 PM

They "took" a bunch of guys from fit when they first started, didnt they?

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

7/11/2013 9:27 PM

sketo wrote:

Yes.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/11/2013 11:06 PM

sketo wrote:

Well the riders had a choice in the matter.

I wouldn't say I hate Cult, but I dislike 90% of their Parts because they're so generic. Some of their more recent stuff is a lot less generic though.

Seriously, if you are going to hate Cult because some of the riders left Fit for them, you should all hate United. A load of riders left Federal for United in 2009 when it started, but unlike the Fit-Cult scenario where about half the riders left, after United was set up Federal only had ONE rider left, Steven Hamilton.

|

7/11/2013 11:52 PM

If anything I like cults parts not so much image anymore but if anything I really hate eastern

|

7/12/2013 12:25 AM

Bcuz cult gay bru

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

7/12/2013 12:02 PM

Because trendy kids will believe anything you tell them nowadays. Lol

|