Why does everyone hate cult?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2013 3:58 AM

Just wondering, haven't tried their parts yet but I see alot of hate for them.

|

6/30/2013 4:47 AM

I don't hate them. I just dislike the frames. All the same except the stand over. And besides the butter peg, 22mm cranks and sprocket, all their stuff seems rather generic. Team is stacked though

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/30/2013 7:24 AM

They're a shit company, generic parts, all the 420yolotanktopswagtrend fags ride their stuff and possibly the fucking gayest image I've ever seen. Dak is pretty cool though.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/30/2013 7:48 AM

I don't hate cult. I really like the stuff they sell and their team is frickin amazing

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

6/30/2013 10:25 AM

cult is the scum that makes bmx gay as fuck with their satanic fag shit, half of their parts are rip offs from other company's

cranks= solid bikes cranks

rear hub= primo mix

chains are all rip off kmcs

yea their teem is stacked full of losers that sold their souls to be pro and more than likely roided out like the other half of the pros in bmx

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/30/2013 10:29 AM

because lots of their parts tend to be generic, but to be fair their later parts are starting to be actually designed by them and look fair legit, and their team is stacked as shit. I just dont like the name tbh... thought being in a cult was bad.......

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/30/2013 11:32 AM

Parts are generic, over rated, & Rob stole all the good team members of fit when he was making Cult. Team is dope, but its fucked how Robbie stole all em off Fit.

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

6/30/2013 11:36 AM

AlexDanielP wrote:

Parts are generic, over rated, & Rob stole all the good team members of fit when he was making Cult. Team is dope, but its fucked how Robbie stole all em off Fit.

Well they had choice in the matter.

|

6/30/2013 11:37 AM

AlexDanielP wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

well, yeah. But they had everything on Fit. Like, Dak & Dehart shouldve stayed on Fit. They were perfect on that team.

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

6/30/2013 11:39 AM

I don't hate them, they have a good team but I just hate the image they try and the fact that they didn't really make their own parts. their parts are good though I have the deathrow frame and salvation stem and both are really good IMO

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/30/2013 11:45 AM

AlexDanielP wrote:

well, yeah. But they had everything on Fit. Like, Dak & Dehart shouldve stayed on Fit. They were perfect on that team.

They all made their choice, there was an interview when this first happened that they wanted to stay loyal to Robbie cause of all he did for them.

|

6/30/2013 11:46 AM

I like cult. Not their OS stuff except maybe the cranks. The team is what its about! They make simple, easy to understand parts, yeah they do nothing new really other than steal half a team. haha They really make good stuff, i enjoy them. Their image isnt great, but i like the riding and the frames. I think the future holds a lot for them.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/30/2013 11:48 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

AlexDanielP wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

They all made their choice, there was an interview when this first happened that they wanted to stay loyal to Robbie cause of all he did for them.

Yeah, but i just always found fit to be a way better company. I dont have cult, or anything. I would ride the Butter pegs, the stem, the tires, & that one new frame. forgot the name. but yeah. its just my opinion that the fit team was so great back then.

|

6/30/2013 11:51 AM

AlexDanielP wrote:

Yeah, but i just always found fit to be a way better company. I dont have cult, or anything. I would ride the Butter pegs, the stem, the tires, & that one new frame. forgot the name. but yeah. its just my opinion that the fit team was so great back then.

Yeah Fit is a lot better than cult. I kinda miss the Fit/Lotek era haha. I wouldn't ride any cult shit but I had the bars for a while because they came with a bike I bought lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/30/2013 11:51 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

AlexDanielP wrote:

Four wrote:

Yeah Fit is a lot better than cult. I kinda miss the Fit/Lotek era haha. I wouldn't ride any cult shit but I had the bars for a while because they came with a bike I bought lol.

Thats exactly how I feel. tongue

|

6/30/2013 12:52 PM

Fit is still fit with or without Robbie. I'm glad cult started. Fit was all generic when Robbie was there. All the frames were the same other than stand over height just like cult is now. Look at fit now compared to then. They stepped up their game so much when he left. I honestly think him leaving was the best thing to happen to them. Now they have the Benny, Mac, wifi, marv, td350 frames. 24mm indents,Various bar sizes, guarded sprocket, sick ass top load stems, and a team that IMO is even better than the original team. Just my opinion guys.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/30/2013 1:22 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

cult is the scum that makes bmx gay as fuck with their satanic fag shit, half of their parts are rip offs from other company's

rear hub= primo mix

yea their teem is stacked full of losers that sold their souls to be pro and more than likely roided out like the other half of the pros in bmx

I doubt ANYONE in professional BMX takes steroids, or at least takes steroids for the sport...it's not that physically demanding

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

6/30/2013 1:43 PM

rear hub= primo mix

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

I doubt ANYONE in professional BMX takes steroids, or at least takes steroids for the sport...it's not that physically demanding

you do not ride then

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/30/2013 2:45 PM

I'd had the FBM made frame and the topload, the frame worked, but it was FBM so it would, the stem kept slipping so I lost faith. I like the satanic black and white from the underworld image but i think they're just too fucking boring, the team is stacked but they're just machines. DeHart needs to pull his fucking trousers up too.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/30/2013 5:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2013 5:13 PM

i don't really hate cult i just think they're generic and boring when i first heard of them i thought they were a pretty unique brand but i was wrong most of their shit is the same just different names and colors but they have one hell of a team
Photo

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/30/2013 5:39 PM

I have no problem with them. I hate their image. I hate there trendy followers. The parts aren't special. I'm pumped they brought the mix back, no pumped they make money off it.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/30/2013 5:50 PM

First everyone loves them, now everyone hates them.. Who is everyone anyway?

Who the fuck cares.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/30/2013 7:01 PM

future FBM wrote:

I have no problem with them. I hate their image. I hate there trendy followers. The parts aren't special. I'm pumped they brought the mix back, no pumped they make money off it.

they killed the mix

FIXED*

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/30/2013 7:08 PM

future FBM wrote:

they killed the mix

FIXED*

They kept the Mix alive. The Mix is the EXACT same thing as the Match hub. Same shell, same internals, only difference is the logo & color options.

@FutureFBM, Primo still makes money off it. Or I'd assume so. Primo & Cult are both distributed together in the same Warehouse, Tipplus.

|

6/30/2013 8:00 PM

future FBM wrote:

they killed the mix

FIXED*

sundaybmxRR wrote:

They kept the Mix alive. The Mix is the EXACT same thing as the Match hub. Same shell, same internals, only difference is the logo & color options.

@FutureFBM, Primo still makes money off it. Or I'd assume so. Primo & Cult are both distributed together in the same Warehouse, Tipplus.

Yeah primo gets a royalty (pretty sure that's what it's called) but cult does also, which pisses me off.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/30/2013 9:32 PM

nothing is special about the company, all their parts are generic but they havent been around for a while either. i dont exactly like their image but their team is stacked. they do make grips and pegs i like

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

6/30/2013 9:39 PM

rear hub= primo mix

The team came from fit the whole brand did...

|

6/30/2013 9:40 PM

overhyped..........don't see steve Crandall selling out fbm and that's what its all about

|

6/30/2013 9:51 PM

I don't hate cult but at the same time some of their marketing shit comes off kinda corny and a little try hard to me. I would still buy something of theirs though if i liked it enough, those proto invest cast? forks we saw a little back looked dope

|

7/1/2013 10:00 AM

i dont mind cult at all. their parts are kinda generic, but i am glad they got the designs for the primo mix and remade it. i love that hub. also i saw the butter pegs came up. im actually going to be buying a set of those in the coming week. ill post a review if you guys want then. but their team is stacked as shit. which just makes for a good video when they come out.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram