Why does'nt Fly Bikes Make Completes

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2009 2:04 PM

ya ive none they made one befor how come they dont anymore their parts got better

|

77

7/8/2009 2:09 PM

they did the build up to show the possiblities of their parts i don't think it was ever meant for retail...i think it was basically a custom built with all fly parts

|

titties and beer > everything

7/8/2009 2:14 PM

ya r local bike shop made a fly teirra 2 compleat wth all fly parts

|

77

7/8/2009 2:32 PM

probably because most of the companies out there make completes now.

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/8/2009 2:58 PM

fly used to have completes. fly doesn't make completes because they don't have any lower end parts. they test there parts for years before they release them. the complete would cost about $2000 and since there parts take so long to be released. they could make a new complete every few years. they would just keep making the same complete for a few years until they made and tested new parts

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

7/8/2009 4:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:34 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

fly used to have completes. fly doesn't make completes because they don't have any lower end parts. they test there parts for years before they release them. the complete would cost about $2000 and since there parts take so long to be released. they could make a new complete every few years. they would just keep making the same complete for a few years until they made and tested new parts

not really, every company is basically what you said, test their products for a few years.


reasons why companys like animal and fly dont make completes, as ive heard from the companys themselves is because think of it like this. If they make complete, they will have to make low end completes as well as high end. the lower end completes will of course have shittier parts. which in return will break, which could give the company itself a bad reputation. right now they're at the top for selling parts and frames, why risk their rep of being an awesome parts/frame company. that could cause them to lose money

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/8/2009 4:20 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

fly used to have completes. fly doesn't make completes because they don't have any lower end parts. they test there parts for years before they release them. the complete would cost about $2000 and since there parts take so long to be released. they could make a new complete every few years. they would just keep making the same complete for a few years until they made and tested new parts

Ressler711 wrote:

not really, every company is basically what you said, test their products for a few years.


reasons why companys like animal and fly dont make completes, as ive heard from the companys themselves is because think of it like this. If they make complete, they will have to make low end completes as well as high end. the lower end completes will of course have shittier parts. which in return will break, which could give the company itself a bad reputation. right now they're at the top for selling parts and frames, why risk their rep of being an awesome parts/frame company. that could cause them to lose money

u said fly doesnt make frames i have a fly frame

|

77

7/8/2009 4:21 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

not really, every company is basically what you said, test their products for a few years.


reasons why companys like animal and fly dont make completes, as ive heard from the companys themselves is because think of it like this. If they make complete, they will have to make low end completes as well as high end. the lower end completes will of course have shittier parts. which in return will break, which could give the company itself a bad reputation. right now they're at the top for selling parts and frames, why risk their rep of being an awesome parts/frame company. that could cause them to lose money

yea thats true

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

7/8/2009 4:23 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

fly used to have completes. fly doesn't make completes because they don't have any lower end parts. they test there parts for years before they release them. the complete would cost about $2000 and since there parts take so long to be released. they could make a new complete every few years. they would just keep making the same complete for a few years until they made and tested new parts

Ressler711 wrote:

not really, every company is basically what you said, test their products for a few years.


reasons why companys like animal and fly dont make completes, as ive heard from the companys themselves is because think of it like this. If they make complete, they will have to make low end completes as well as high end. the lower end completes will of course have shittier parts. which in return will break, which could give the company itself a bad reputation. right now they're at the top for selling parts and frames, why risk their rep of being an awesome parts/frame company. that could cause them to lose money

bikes r cool wrote:

u said fly doesnt make frames i have a fly frame

sorry bout that, i meant completes

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/8/2009 4:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2009 4:23 PM

oo ok haha i got u finaly

|

77

7/8/2009 4:25 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

oo ok haha i got u finaly

yes

|

77

7/8/2009 7:17 PM

cuz there not bitches

|

i like to film