Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2013 3:31 PM

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

4/1/2013 3:37 PM

Shit was dead when it came out. At least for me. disgusting

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/1/2013 3:46 PM

Cause there is a huge market for it and whether we like it or not, it brings in the cash.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

4/1/2013 3:47 PM

That's lame.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/1/2013 3:57 PM

who makes that rim

|

4/1/2013 4:07 PM

Eww. i hate Rasta. unless its on a wallet.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

4/1/2013 4:24 PM

BreakThruAlec wrote:

hahaha... Why exactly is the only acceptable place for this color scheme on a wallet?

|

4/1/2013 4:25 PM

I hope Alienation didn't have too many of them made.

|

4/1/2013 4:26 PM

Everyone around here will buy it for two reasons:

1. It's Alienation and everyone everywhere knows Alienation makes the strongest rims ever, especially the Deviants.

2. EETS RASTA GU1Z 420 $YOLO$

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/1/2013 5:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/1/2013 5:29 PM

If a friend of mine bought that, i'd for sure punch them in the face.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/1/2013 5:37 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Same

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/1/2013 6:01 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

This.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

4/1/2013 6:10 PM

Gross.

|

4/1/2013 6:28 PM

That's actually kinda sick. Too bad rasta has a meaning. And if your not rastafarian. You just look like a retard

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/1/2013 6:30 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Me? wrote:

This.

That.

|

4/1/2013 6:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/1/2013 6:38 PM

dream wrote:

That's actually kinda sick. Too bad rasta has a meaning. And if your not rastafarian. You just look like a retard

THIS!!

People think Rastafarians are about smoking weed >.>

|

4/1/2013 6:39 PM

?feature=player_detailpage

LOL this makes rasta colors uncool. Not that Red and yellow even look good together.
|

4/1/2013 7:03 PM

BreakThruAlec wrote:

zachkrejmas wrote:

hahaha... Why exactly is the only acceptable place for this color scheme on a wallet?

wondering the same thing... haha

|

4/1/2013 7:04 PM

zachkrejmas wrote:

Because its a wallet and I wont have to look at it, until I have to take it out to buy something.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

Ride For:

4/1/2013 7:09 PM

Four wrote:

LOL this makes rasta colors uncool. Not that Red and yellow even look good together.

You can talk shit about this as much as you want but I'm glad this kid is riding and not sitting at home doing some other shit to make his life miserable in the future.

And to answer the original question, because people like you keep bringing it up.

|

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.
As cliche as this is, having fun is the point!

4/1/2013 7:09 PM

Because my wallet likes to smoke weed.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/1/2013 7:10 PM

BMXism wrote:

Mine does. It rolls all my bills into blunts and tells me it'll light em if I don't spend my money. shit sucks

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

Ride For:

4/1/2013 7:14 PM

BMXism wrote:

BreakThruAlec wrote:

Mine does. It rolls all my bills into blunts and tells me it'll light em if I don't spend my money. shit sucks

Sounds like a dick head. Tell that fucker to stop threatening you or you're going to switch em out for a purse.

|

4/1/2013 7:25 PM

This shit is still made because the 14 year old suburban kids buy this stuff up. They seem to think that anything rasta indicates you smoke weed and listen to bob marley so they buy it in order to look kewl

|

4/1/2013 7:59 PM

Now a black & white rim like with black and white lines on the sides (vertically?) Up and down would look sick.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/1/2013 8:08 PM

Four wrote:

Give me the dudes channel and url . I know him irl and cant find his channel

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/1/2013 8:17 PM

SickDude wrote:

Idk it lol. I just saw that video. You should be able to get it it from the video or something.

|

4/1/2013 11:09 PM

Four wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Just click on the link at the left top corner of this video. It'll take you to the video of the link. Then go to his channel. simple.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/2/2013 12:48 AM

That rim looks fucking stupid.. rasta wallets are nasty as fuck, especially the ones that are handmade using hemp.. those things last forever.. i try to pick up a few whenever i go to Jamaica to bring back as gifts.. and that fat kid is just doing his own thing..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

4/2/2013 3:57 AM

Looks horrible, my friend is selling some brand new chrome Shdaow bars in 8.5 cause he want to get those ugly ass rasta Banned bars, so I'm getting them off him for like 20 bucks, haven't told him yet those rasta bars look horrible cause I want his bars tongue

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"