Shinners

Related:
Create New Tag

4/8/2018 4:58 PM

I'm learning crankflips. Is it really worth it? Lol. Drop some of your worst shinners or scars down below
Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

4/8/2018 5:02 PM

I didn't get a pic of it but last year I gashed my leg from shin to ankle from taking a shinner with a cracked pedal

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

4/8/2018 5:05 PM

Photo

|

4/8/2018 5:07 PM

shin pads not an option?

|

It’s all bmx

4/8/2018 5:45 PM

Man up. Metal is all we had when I was a bairn because metal is logic.

|

4/8/2018 10:17 PM

this was bigger than it looks… it was nearly 3 inches long and quite deep, the photo doesn’t really do it justice AND this was with plastics

Photo

|

4/9/2018 5:35 AM

Get some shin guards. And then enjoy grip forever.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/9/2018 7:01 AM

I run some metal pedals every once in a while, and one time I gashed my shin pretty deep from knee to lower shin. I still haven't found some adequate shin guards, and I never really got a photo of it.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

4/9/2018 7:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2018 7:04 AM

No pics but I went down to the bone on some old PrimoPros. That was before I got shin guards.

|

4/9/2018 7:14 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I'm looking into the shadows invisa-lites. I'm not sure what size to get. My shin is 15-16 inches, ankle to knee.

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

4/9/2018 11:01 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

This. I have Colony ultra, I just like the design. I've poked several holes in my jeans riding...thankfully those holes didn't go down to the bone.

Shinners are no joke. Mine are bumpy as fuck from years of skating/bmx.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

4/9/2018 12:02 PM

Scored myself a sick deal with an agent for accident insurance this year , if I need stitches or glue to close a wound at a hospital my insurance company sends me a check for 700 bucks , i wear shin pads and knee pads though so when I tear myself open it’s usually elbows , my shins do feel like saw blades though from 20 years of riding

|

4/9/2018 2:17 PM

Yeah man get some shin pads man. I literally bought a pair from a sports shop which are meant for field hockey for like 10 pounds and they’re fine under jeans and do the job.Photo

|

An Indian on a small bike