Why should I choose wtp?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/4/2015 10:25 AM

I want to get the Wethepeople reason and I have the money but my mom won't order it for me unless I have 3 reasons to choose that bike instead of any other that is cheaper, can anyone help me a bit?

|

10/4/2015 11:09 AM

I have a 2014 WTP Justice, basically the same bike, and it has been a good bike. I have had it for a year and have no complaints. Everything holds up great! The stock grips don't wear down fast, the chain hasn't snapped, I give it a thumbs up. Dan's probably has the best price on the bike unless your local shop has a good deal

|

10/4/2015 11:11 AM

I've heard people say that it is worth it to save more money and buy the Crysis though. Because it has a full chromo frame which will last longer

|

10/4/2015 11:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2015 11:24 AM

Here are 6 reasons to show/tell her (1) It has a chromoly toptube, downtube, and chainstays. Chromoly is stronger than hi ten steel.(2) It has nice parts that will NOT need replaced right away. (3) The fork has a 1pc steerer tube and is chromoly.(4) It has front and back double wall rims. (5) Sealed front and back hubs. (6) If you get the freecoaster model you will not have to buy one separately for an extra $150+ say you decide to ride one

|

10/4/2015 11:36 AM

CamelOnAcid wrote:

Here are 6 reasons to show/tell her (1) It has a chromoly toptube, downtube, and chainstays. Chromoly is stronger than hi ten steel.(2) It has nice parts that will NOT need replaced right away. (3) The fork has a 1pc steerer tube and is chromoly.(4) It has front and back double wall rims. (5) Sealed front and back hubs. (6) If you get the freecoaster model you will not have to buy one separately for an extra $150+ say you decide to ride one

Really appreciate the help man, I'll let you all know how it goes haha

|

10/4/2015 11:37 AM

1. Full crmo bars-they won't break easy-
2.full crmo fork-same-
3.full sealed hubs-runs smoother and will last longer-
4.double wall rims-won't break easy-
5.integrated headset-smoother, easier to work, will last longer-

|

Deez nuts

10/4/2015 5:47 PM

There a German company , Germans build great shit , world war 2 proved that

|

10/5/2015 8:25 AM

eskimojay wrote:

There a German company , Germans build great shit , world war 2 proved that

agree I love my sons WTP over my Fit and my Fit is pretty nice.

|